Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:06 pm

"No need to apologize, I remember being that age." she said, smiling fondly.
Aiden looked up, realizing the young man was talking to him. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, Demi nearly took my hand off this morning." he joked, walking over to them. He studied him, squinting. "...do I know you from somewhere?" he asked, perplexed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Dark laughed at her comment "You have no idea...so were might that thing be?" He smiled watching the place carefully in case there was the wallet

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:30 pm

*runs over a gives Aiden a big kiss* "hey Aiden, how did it go at the hospital?"
"oh hey maria!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Avyran shrugged at Aiden as Demetrius jumped off of his shoulder and once again began to merrily run around the shop. "Beats me. I don't think I've seen you before, so probably not." Unless you go around hunting renegade witches, he added mentally, to himself.

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Aiden's face turned bright red. "Not too bad. They said, Jeff'll be okay." he told Kaarna. "Eh, Iunno." he said, shrugging.
"Huh? Oh, hi."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 pm

Dark sighed "I guess its not here, damn it. What are we going to do" He tough for himself a little bit loud. He sat in a chair and looked at Key she was there quiet and alone, he sighed once again standing up. The man looked at Maria and waved "It's not here, sorry to bother you"

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am

"well thats good to hear! so, you want to finis talking by the windows?" "hey Maria, are you doing anything after work today?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:52 pm

"Sure." he said, resuming his seat in the armchair.
"I was going to see Jeff, then spend a night in." she said, shrugging. After all, Tuesday is Twentyfour night. she thought.((Maria means the TV show Twentyfour.))

Methodless Madness

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Avyran decided to let everyone have their small talk so that he could get back to his job. He hopped onto one of the unoccupied tables and swung Eris around. He caressed the guitar's shining black and red body for a moment, then began to play a soft and slow tune. He imagined the sounds of a piano playing along to the same tune, and was shocked to find that the sound actually manifested, as if springing from the air, playing along with his guitar.

(( THIS is the song he's playing.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Darkson walked out the cafe and sat next to Key outside the place "Are you ok" he asked
"...yeah, im sorry..." Key replied, with her emotionless voice now, she shrugged.
Dark sighed, he looked at the sky "Its not your fault...but you should control your emotions or it might happen...again" he said petting her head. "Just be careful ok?" He then looked back at the cafe at the people that was still there.

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Maria scowled at the sound of the piano. "Very funny, Aiden. Let Avyran play the guitar, he doesn't need your..." she trailed off, turning to see Aiden still seated by Kaarna and no-one at the piano. "S***t." she swore softly to herself.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 am

"so, now what?" kaarna said, sort of spacing out.

((yes i know its thursday, im stilll talking in tue.)) "oh, well would you like to watch twenty four at my house? I was going to wathc it tonight too"
"don't make a fool of your self yggdra, think about it!" Kaarna thought to yggdra with concern.

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 pm

"Oh, that's really sweet of you, but, I, uh, you see..." she trailed off, looking to Aiden and Avyran for help.
Aiden merely yawned and picked up a magazine in response to Maria plea.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:29 pm

"no no no, you've got it all wrong. It was just a question, as friends! your to old for me anyways!" "my borther is a such a dork"

waffles4dinner

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games