Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:19 pm
Artem ignored Ruuko's reply and began to thrash his metaphorical whip again. "Well? Are you aware that one of the Hitachiin brothers has returned?" Artem asks again.

Kairi squinted her eyes. She managed to peep out a reply "Y-Yes I am."

Artem smirked at Kairi's answer. "Now is it true that you ended your fantasy with Kaoru Hitachiin."

Kairi eyes were welling, "You. Have no right."

Artem repeated his question. "Is it true? I'm simply proving the rumors going around."

Kairi looked up to glare at Artem. "It is true." Kairi said gritting her teeth. "It was not a fanatasy either. It had just simply been too long. I could not wait forever."

Artem smriked once again, "So are you saying that your love could not outlast time? I believe it can. Yo-..."

Tamaki finished the fight by slapping Artem. "That is quite enough!" Tamaki said angrily. He quickly stepped to Kairi's side and wrapped himself around her. "Can you not see you your damage to her? Can you not see your jealousy spilling over? This is not a host's behavior Artem. I suggest you return to our room to think about your actions."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm
Ruuko simply looked at them before looking back at Sora. "So how have you been? it's been so long sense i've been here. what's gone on?" he said as he leaned back in the couch.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm
sora glanced nervously at the three. "i've never seen any of them act like that before.." she thought, then turned to Ruuko sitting beside her. "I've been good" she said with a smile,"not too much has been going on. i believe there was some sort of prom or ball, but i don't know much about it. apart from that it's just been pretty normal. except," she said with a look at artem, tamaki, and kairi, "for that situation over there, which has some thing to do with the Hitaachin brother's return." "i hate it when they fight" she thought, looking at the trio with dismay  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm
Artem went to his corner of poutfullness. It was his "punishment."

Tamaki sat back with Kairi on the couch. "We apologize." Tamaki says trying to lighten the mood. "Artemidoros is going through a rough patch and is having a hard time keeping his emotions to himself."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 am
Ruuko waved his hand as to say it was no problem. "So how have things been here Kairi?" he said smiling. he looked over at tamaki and realised this was the first time he might actually get in a real coversation with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 am
Kairi looked up at Ruuko. "Well, not too much. Prom was fun. The culture festival was fun setting up too. I wonder if that is still going on..." Kairi said flashbacking to each event. "I also took up the trade of graphic making. It has been quite fun, I also re-decorated the club's website."

Tamaki also listed a multitude of smaller, semi-formal school events.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 pm
Ruuko put his hands on the back of his head. "Oh man. Izumi's gonna be made with me for missing Prom." he said. he then looked at her. "What's Graphic Making?" he said not knowing what it was despite his father being a scientist. he must have worked with computers before but almost never told his family about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm
"kairi-chan makes computer pictures!" sora exclaimed cheerfully "they're decorative things"  

Stylish Sora-chan

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Ruuko nodded at sora's description. "i see. So what are some of the things she has done?" he said wanting to know what this stuff was like.
((really sorry about the short post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm
Kairi smiled and began to explain, "Well, I make banners and buttons and image maps." Kairi pulled up her laptop and opened up her shop images on deviantart. "See?"

((OOC: My shoppe is actually located in the forums, honestly just search xoxblueeyedgirl in the search box and you will find it.))  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:36 pm
Izumi looked over Kairi's shoulder. "Kairi-chan, you have a deviantart?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Kairi nodded in response to Izumi's question. "I wanted other ways to show the samples and orders that were completed for the shoppe. A couple of my friends from when I visited America had them as well, so we chat and catch up over devantArt."  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm
"Oh that's so cool! You should add Mi-chan as your friend on deviantart! You have one, don't you Mi-chan?" She looked at her cousin. Michi nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I do. I do cosplay photoshoots and such."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 am
Ruuko looked up at Izumi and quickly jumped out of his seat and ran to her. "Izumi! I'm sorry i was gone for so long!" he said very happy to see her again.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:52 pm
"Ruuko-kun!" Izumi gave Ruuko a hug, happy to see him again. "Oh, it's alright. You were probably busy, weren't you?"

"It's nice to see you again, Ruuko-san."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces