Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:21 pm
Atlanta stormed up to Seth."Hey, you! Listen, you have no idea who I am, that's ok. I know your dumbass brother. Listen, I am so not in the mood to play games, so I suggest not doing anything to make me eat you. I need help defeating Valis. I know you know who he is, everybody does. Don't screw with me here, I'm ready to kill the next person I see. Do you have powers and what will it take to get you to help us?" she said, royally pissed, her fangs sliding out. She turned into the shadow so as not to cause a panic. Though panic might be good right now. Panic meant blood and lots of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Dazeray sighed and turned to look at Diz.
"Sorry, she always was one to lose her temper - that much I remember for certain."
Kimo snorted and turned to look down at Diz.
I was wondering if you would help me keep an eye on her. I have a feeling that her teleporting abilities are temporary, but the split-personality is here to stay. It will take something special to pull her back to normal. Kimo whispered to Diz, making sure to keep the words private from Dazeray.
"I'm hungry. Do you have some poptarts or something?" she sighed and stared at her leather boot.

[[Btw, for anyone who is interested, the text is green when Dazeray's bad side is out. It is light blue when she is 'good'.]]  

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:55 am
Diz looked at Dazeray then back to Kimo, he merely nodded to answer Kimo's question. Seemingly lost in thought for a few moments Diz snapped back to reality as Dazerary asked him something.

"I'm hungry. Do you have some poptarts or something?"

Diz scratched his head slightly before replying to her. "Well unfortunately I don't think we anything in the way of food here, sorry. Though you could just go into the warehouse and order someone to get you something." Diz watched Dazeray waiting to see how she handled this situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 am
Seth stood in silence for a few moments looking at the woman a little disorientated by upfront anger towards him. "... I see... Er... Well I didn't know Valis until a few hours ago when Diz asked me for help doing the same thing." He said still slightly confused by the sudden confrontation. "Me and Diz have an... Agreement. Once Valis is dead or atleast out of the way our deal is done and I'm out of here. And as for your other question, what do you mean by powers?" He asked his confusion completely gone. "Do you mean like Diz? With the exploding things? If so then my answer is no, I don't"

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:06 am
"Obvoiusly i ment like that."Aylanta said through clenched teeth."I am aware of the agreement with Diz, but do not be stupid enough to think you can do it on your own." she saud,loing patience with him, quite ready to say screw it and kill him on the spot,or at least make a good dent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:12 am
Seth could hear the anger in her voice and already knew what she was thinking. "Go ahead try it..." He goaded her with a cocky attitude, knowing full well she couldn't kill him like she could everyone else. "Come try it you have my full permission, unless you're scared?" His mouth was stuck in a huge grin from ear to ear. People are so easy to manipulate these days...

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Atlanta smiled, amused by how he thought he was so in control."Do not underestimate me. I am no normal vampire." she said, lifting him high in the air. "But, i do not have time for you. Just remember who you speak to." she said, raising him above the buildings, then letting drop with a thud to the ground and walking off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:39 pm
Arias sighed and shrugged.
"Ok, I guess."
Kimo let out a mew and licked Diz's cheek lightly.
Thanks.
He jumped off Diz and landed lightly on the ground, rubbing against Dazeray's legs.
"So, how are you feeling?" she asked, tilting her head curiously at Diz.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:01 am
Diz looked at Dazeray quickly and gave her a slight smile. "I'm fine." He replied as they walked towards the door to the warehouse.

Oh yeah you're fine, what about me? I'm stuck with you as a lifetime companion!

I swear if you don't stop complaining I'll rip you out of my head myself and throw you in a blender! Got it?

Fine, fine! No need to be rude.

Diz shook his head angrily and continued the conversation with Dazeray. "So what about you? How are you feeling? That was a pretty nasty wound you had." He said sounding concerned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 am
Seth laid on the floor laughing loudly as he watched Atlanta walking away. He quickly got up and dusted himself off slowly following her. "So where are we going?" He asked not caring whether or not she approved of him going with her. To anyone he would've seemed to be a hyperactive child as he bounced about still following Atlanta. "Awww, come on! You can't be mad at me for something Diz done! Talk to me or I'll keep annoying you until you do!" He carried on still bouncing around a short way behind her.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 am
Alanta stopped and turned around. "Not that it matters, but I am mad at Diz aswell, yes. It's probably because I'm hungry, in his case that is. With you, well, your just an a**. Diz is actually one of the very few people who doesn't usually piss me off." she said, turning towards a dark street. "If your gonna follow me, shut up about it, unless you'd prefer me to eat you instead." she said, creeping towards a security guard watching a certain building. "Well, hello there, valuables." she muttered under her breath, creeping up beside him. "oh, s**t. Sir could you help me out? this crazy guy has followed me since I got out of work." she said, jerking her thumb at Seth. "Sorry, ma'am, I cannot leave my post." he answered and began to turn back. "Well, then I guess I'll just have to kill you then!" she said, pouncing on him, draining every last drop of blood. "Now, let's see what you were guarding.." Atlanta walked forward and kicked the door down, cautiosly peeking in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:35 am
Seth grinned as he listened to her reply trying his hardest not to snicker and followed her silently. As she told the secruity gaurd about him being some crazy guy following her from work he decided to atleast act the part mumbling to himself and repeatidly reaching out as if to go to grab her, until he heard the man say he wasn't going to help her and he stood up straight and stopped mumbling with a slightly disappointed look on his face. Seth watched while Atlanta then proceeded to drain the man dry of blood with an almost satisfied look on his face. Seth watched as Atlanta kicked the door through and peered inside cautiously. "Oh oh oh, I wanna see!" He said excitedly and lept onto Atlanta's back looking over her head for a few seconds before both of them went tumbling over forwards onto the floor.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 am
"You son of a b***h!" Atlanta yelped, throwing him off her back. "I hope if someone's in here they pepperspray you or something!" she walked forward looking around. "Well, well well, what do we have here!" she said, eyeing the many pieces of art laying in crates. "I do believe we've stumbled onto the new art museum, folks!" she said, carefully pulling one off the stack and examining it. "Nice little find." she muttered, putting it back. "I know someone who will just love to get their hands on these.." she said, putting lids on one or two of the crates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 am
Seth gave off a light laugh as he was thrown off Atlanta's back landing on his a** in a seated position against the wall. "Why what's in there?" He asked jumping to his feet and walking over to her. He knocked the crate slightly with a clenched fist and decided to take a wild guess. "It's a sculpture or a statue, something like that?"

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:04 am
"Most likely a painting, but that is possible, yes. Do not touch any canvas directly, you'll lower the value." Atlanta piled four crates on top of each other. "You wanna stay here and make sure no cops come?" she said, stepping outside and towards a place she had used in the past to stash valuable things. She tucked the crates away and returned, expecting to see Seth doing some stupid gawdaweful thing that would likely destroy the items. She did have to admit, it did seem fun the way he could just crack jokes all the time, not caring about much of anything. She used to be like that as a human some as a new vamp too, but after Valis and all the death she just kind of went into revenge mode. Thinking about it, she realized she could be kind of a crabass at times. Then and there she decided to make an effort to be less serious all the time. Being around Dazeray might just do the trick, course being around Seth she knew it would happen, probably too much than she was barganing for. She mentally smacked herself for getting caught up in the past.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games