Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:09 am
"Tamakii~" Kairi skipped into his room and gave the blonde host a hug. "You are coming back to us soon. It's the magic of my hugs!" She smiled and turned to the girls. "I can promise this."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 am
Tamaki hugged his friend back. "Kairi... Did you make my customers come back?!" He looked out to see a lot of fimiliar faces. Then one new girl. "Welcome miss. I'm Tamaki, the Host King." He held out a red rose for her to take.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Hello_Kit_Kat_158

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:54 pm
Was pulled into the room by one of the other girls. Then she fixes her glasses and see a blond host holding out a rose for. She took it while slightly blushing. "Umm, thank you," She said shyly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 pm
"Oh no my dear, do not be shy." His lips grazed the girl's soft cheek. He lifted up with a wink and headed back to Artem and Kairi.

"Hey." he says shortly. "Have you two heard of the prom? Everyone seems to be buzzing about it."

"Yes, I have. It's going to be hard getting a date. Who would go with me?" Artem says forcing his head down.

"Well unlike you, I should have a relatively easy time. However, it is still hard. I might end up going on my own." Tamaki says upliftingly

"You never help me do you?" Artem says sadly.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Hello_Kit_Kat_158

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:50 pm
She blushes a bit more, and startedto slightly triwal her hair out of habbit. "Okay."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

Sunny inhaled some of her tea at the news of prom. The young hippie had a coughing fit for a while before replying.

"P-*cough*-prom? I've ne-*cough*-ver had a prom, before! I've been *cough* home schooled all my life! " The customer continued her coughing fit, her hand still covering her mouth.

Love, Peace, Skip.

[[I hope you guys know that I'm One Rebel, just changed my name, right? <.< ]]  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

XQueen Serenity

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Irene look up innocently, "Is hunny-senpai going?" She hugged her stuffed bunny.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:24 pm
"I don't know if Hunny-senpai is going to prom Irene. Sorry." Nicole said as she offered Sunny some water. "You okay?"  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:50 am
I hope Kao-kun will be back before prom starts, Kairi thinks smiling warmly. She overhears that Sunny has never had a prom before. "That's it! I am personally helping out find the perfect outfit for this event!" Kairi points at her hippie friend and smiles. "It will be amazing!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

As her coughing subsided to fewer coughs, Sunny accepted Nicole's cup of water, "I'm a bit better now, thank you," she smiled.

She turned to Kairi, face pale. "And outfit?! Um, alright, I'm up for it..." she replied.

Sunny was already taken off guard about the prom, but now Kairi wants to find her an outfit for such an event? The room began to spin a bit. Well, she was going to have her first prom...out of her home country. It was nice to have someone help her, at least.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

XQueen Serenity

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm
Her bunny ears drooped and she hugged her stuffed bunny, "Oh ok." She pouted innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Sunny turned to Irene. "Oh, come on, Irene, chin up," Sunny said, patting her head, "Who knows? He might show up! Just stay positive!"

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm
"Yeah! Hunny-senpai might show up" Nicole said agreeing with Sunny. "I'm POSITIVE that he WILL show up!" She exclaimed. "Ah, Tamaki-senpai, your not talking...It's kind of sad..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

"That's the spirit!" Sunny said.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm
"Ah Sunny you said you've haven't been to a prom yet right? I haven't been to a prom too! :3 My job always was on the day prom is. =.=""  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff