Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm
One second before we start...

*He stood up and walked over to Ithkak, swiftly kicking him in the face*

What the hell was that for?

You left her behind. That's what.

Bug off! I have my priorities!

*Ithkak was kicked in the face again*

I don't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:02 pm
*june sighed*
*kyra glared at the both of them*
calm down!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 pm
*after several more kicks to the face, he turned back to June, his gray eyes flashing*

Glad to see you again, Nila.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 pm
*june smiled slightly, walking over and hugging you tightly. kyra walked back twoards the hole and looked in*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 pm
*Daraith put an arm around her, rubbing her head*

You alright? Nothing broken?

*Ithkak walked over next to Kyra, rubbing his jaw, trying to relocate it*

Jeez...it was worth it at least. Impatient basta-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 pm
im fine.
*hugs tighter. kyra turns around and laughs slightly, before cutting him off*
you're fine, sweetie.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 pm
*Atmund was near Ra when he spoke* "You may not like us, Dragon King, but at least we Centaurs know how to use respect. Our Herd Master is as old as you, if not older. I may be his youngest son, but I'll bet I know more about manners then you." *Atmund never ment to be rude, but he sometimes slipped up. Atmund had been raised to be the Commander of the Army and he was not going to bow down before the Dragon King if he idin't have to* *Inside, Malric was watching everything that was happening. He had the power of Sight and he could See everything that was happening within a 50 mile radius. He saw his Commander rebuke the Dragon Lord and he had to stiffle a laugh* "If Atmund doesn't mind his tounge, he might loose it," *Malric thought to himself* *The Centaurs had had no luck as of yet in finding Hetu, but they where loyal to whomever they chose to follow and they kept looking. Had Goddess not been the Herd Masters only remaining granddaughter, they would have never listened to her* *Goddess knocked again on Scarlets door, but there was still no answer. Carefully, Goddess opened the door and steped inside* "Sorry to just come in like this, but no one was answering..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 pm
*Slowly walked down the hallway approching RA-IEM, by that time my eyes were pitch black and i fully covered in the cursed marks.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 pm
*hetukiri now closed her eyes and searched the castle for a hint of Darks aura. SHE FINALLY HAD IT!!!* *with great spead hetukiri jumped several flights of stairs, and when she was about 20 feet away from dark, instead of running towards him she teleported to the wall closes to him. with swift movements she jumped off the wall and lunged straight towards his back, in hopes she would take him out in one clean slash of her sword... maybe she was wrong...* *just maybe...*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 pm
"SCARLET!!!" *RA-IEM was so relived to see her, but then again she was covered in the markings she spoke of not to long ago....*

"GODDESS IS HERE NOW WITH THE ANTIDOTE THAT WILL HELP CURE YOU" *he said with joy as he ran to hold her*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm
*I stood there silent, but then gave a demonic laugh, then out of know where blasted RA-IEM with engery away from me*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm
*There where Centaurs near Dark. When they senced Hetu close by him, they charged to his aid. They drew their swords and readied for a fight. Two of them grabed Hetu by the arms, two more grabed her legs. They held on tightly. They where skilled combat vetirens, a force to be reconed with* *Goddess' head snapped up when she senced Scarlet and RA-IEM. She ran from the room and called to the nearest team of Centaurs to come with her. They ran to RA-IEM, Goddess mashing the Killknot into a juice as she ran* "RA-IEM! Stay away from her!" *Goddess yelled as they came upon the two. Goddess needed to get Scarlet to drink the juice to be cured of her curse* *Atmund and his men where still searching bthe grounds. They had found a swamp but had not gone into it. Atmund had lost too many friends to swamps. Their hooves would get stuck and they would be dragged under* "This way. Away from the swamp. We need not go in there. I can feel that some one is there already, looking for something............" "Goddess, look out!" *screamed Malric. He saw a team of his men holding Hetu with Dark, but he also saw that Scarlet was not herself. Her possession had been compleated. Only that Killknot plant Goddess had could save her now* "I hate being stuck here, out of the way," *Malric grumbled. His men where used to his mutterings after centuaries of serving with him and they said nothing*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm
*Grinned and looked up to see Goddess running toward me, as she got closer and nearer, with a flick of my hand a barrier was formed that provented her from coming anyclose to me or RA-IEM* Not so fast. *laughed again*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm
"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *hetukiri shrieked as she with unusual strength sent Centaurs flying from left to right... she took another shot for Darks head this time*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm
*Goddess went right through Scarlets barrier* "No barrier can stop me, little girl. I've spent years getting through them." *Goddess lunged at Scarlet to make her drink the juice* *Malric watched in horror as Goddess and Scarlet tired to avoide one another. He had never seen anything like it* *Atmund felt Goddess enter combat with Scarlet* "You had better win, Goddess, or Father will kill me..." *The Herd Master watched his evening fire. Normally, he would See things in the flames,but tonight, things where pure chaous. No matter how hard he tired to See, the fogger the images became* *The Centaurs holding Hetu fell back, thenm attacked again. This time, they bound Hetus' hands and feet with ropes spelled so they would never be broken*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games