Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2

Haruki:"come in"*sob*
Roxas:"yumi what do you want to do today?"

Shun entered and went up to Haruki. He sat down next to her and hugged her to make her feel better.

Haruki:*blushes and feels slightley better*"you don't have to do this if you dont want to*sob*
Roxas:"yeah"*sits down beside yumi*

"I want to. You look better when your happy." Shun stated wiping away her tears.

Haruki:*sobs and blushes*" i wonder why akey thinks im a perv"

"Good question. I tried asking her but she wouldn't tell me." Shun said, thinking. "Your not, I don't think you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Haru walks in. He sees Mikela.

Mikela walks into him.
Mikela:I'm sorry, I'm new-Haru?

Haru:Me too *helps her up* um...are you ok? *he sees tears falling from her eyes.*

Mikela:Yes.
She tries to walk past him. When she does he appears in front of her, arms streatched out and he grabs her.
Mikela sobbing:I'm so scared...I'm scared. I don't want to die. *she grabs onto him* But i have to. I...I have to avenge him...I have to...

He knew she was talking about recently deceased Saku.
Haru biggrin on't do it if you don't want to. *he wipes away some of the tears.* I know it's hard but...you'll get over it.

She hugs him tightly.
Mikela: I..I want to die. I want to be with him, but im scared. I...I loved him so much. He's gone. I'll never get over it. *materializes sward* Let him be with me forever. *She cuts his name into her skin. Blood wells up. She sobs*  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Haru walks in. He sees Mikela.

Mikela walks into him.
Mikela:I'm sorry, I'm new-Haru?

Haru:Me too *helps her up* um...are you ok? *he sees tears falling from her eyes.*

She tries to walk past him. When she does he appears in front of her, arms streatched out and he grabs her.
Mikela sobbing:I'm so scared...I'm scared. I don't want to die. *she grabs onto him* But i have to. I...I have to avenge him...I have to...

Haru biggrin on't do it if you don't want to. *he wipes away some of the tears.* I know it's hard but...you'll get over it.

She hugs him tightly.
Mikela: I..I want to die. I want to be with him, but im scared. I...I loved him so much. He's gone. I'll never get over it. *materializes sward* Let him be with me forever. *She cuts his name into her skin. Blood wells up. She sobs*

He grabs her arm and she lets go of the sword. His hand has blood on it. He heals her and then goes closer, until he's kissing her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:43 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

She hugs him tightly.

He grabs her arm and she lets go of the sword. His hand has blood on it. He heals her and then goes closer, until he's kissing her.

She pulls away.
Mikela:Stop it...just do me a favor. Pick up the sword and run it through my body. Please.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

She hugs him tightly.

She pulls away.
Mikela:Stop it...just do me a favor. Pick up the sword and run it through my body. Please.

Haru:No.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2

Haruki:"come in"*sob*
Roxas:"yumi what do you want to do today?"

Shun entered and went up to Haruki. He sat down next to her and hugged her to make her feel better.

Haruki:*blushes and feels slightley better*"you don't have to do this if you dont want to*sob*

"I want to. You look better when your happy." Shun stated wiping away her tears.

"Good question. I tried asking her but she wouldn't tell me." Shun said, thinking. "Your not, I don't think you are."

*smiles*"ok thanks"  

lord chazxr XIV

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

She hugs him tightly.

She pulls away.

She moves her hand and he's controlled. He picks up the sword and then jabs it through her body. He pulls it out and she falls in a puddle of blood and tears gently fall down her eyes.
Wispers:Thank...you...Haru...
Her eyes shut. Tears fall out.
Wispers:Good-bye.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:47 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

She hugs him tightly.

She pulls away.

She moves her hand and he's controlled. He picks up the sword and then jabs it through her body. He pulls it out and she falls in a puddle of blood and tears gently fall down her eyes.

He puts his hands together trying to heal her.
Haru:You'll be ok. You'll be fine. *tears run down* Stay with me Mikela. I didn't mean to kill you. Stay woth me. *he tries harder* It's ok. You'll be ok.  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

She pulls away.

Haru:You'll be ok. You'll be fine. *tears run down* Stay with me Mikela. I didn't mean to kill you. Stay woth me. *he tries harder* It's ok. You'll be ok.

Mikela:I'm...not...going to make it...either way, let me di..die in peace...Haru...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2

*smiles*"ok thanks"

"Welcome. Anything you want me to do?" Shun asked her  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
*yumi leans back and sighs*  
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

She pulls away.

Mikela:I'm...not...going to make it...either way, let me di..die in peace...Haru...

Haru:I wont. *Tries harder but her breath shortens and her eyes close* I'm here, stay with me.  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:51 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

Haru:I wont. *Tries harder but her breath shortens and her eyes close* I'm here, stay with me.

Mikela:Haru...thank...you...*her eyes shut and her breathing stops.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

Haru:Mikela? Mikela? Stay with me, stay... *yells* MIKELA!?  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

Haru:Mikela? Mikela? Stay with me, stay... *yells* MIKELA!?

(Thx for the coverage)  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games