Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poppetta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:21 pm
Scandi
i don't hit youngster's with a cane i break there ankles with my steel bumper!

oh my, I'm jealous!!!

Brat!! i hearby request some scooters for us all to have some fun on! we could go in convoy down the street, barging the little beggars off the paths infront of us, and whapping with canes at those agile enough to leap aside, a double-whammy! twisted

*starts filling out requisition forms in triplicate*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Hello to all my new applesauce slurping friends. Being old as dirt feels pretty good now that it comes down to it.

Anyone feel like sitting on the porch with me?

We could shout terrible things at those tight-short-wearing carbo-loading youth-loving good-for-nothing joggers if you want.

I'll be out here all day, join me if you like.

"NICE SHORTS NANCY BOY, DIDNT THEY HAVE ANY TIGHT ONES? WHA HA HA HA HA HA!!"  

[0liver]

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:40 am
Welcome to Geezers, [Oliver]! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:32 pm
Hey folks! Yet another "old geezer" has joined your ranks! smile

I'm a 28 year old banker from Fargo, North Dakota, USA. I am married to a 30 year old geezer wink , have a 3 year old daughter from a previous marriage, and love animals! I have 2 cats and 2 fish tanks. One tank is here with me at work and the other is a 29 gallon one at home. I typically an only on Gaia while I am at work. I work as a backroom banker taking calls from front room bankers, so when there are no calls I can suf the net. smile

It's nice to be here and I am looking forward to getting to know you all!  

AsparagusKittens

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:56 am
Hello and welcome to Oliver and AsparagusKittens (great name...)!! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:10 pm
hi i am a 41 year old geezer from paradise california, good to meet you all  

GypsyFoxglove

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:24 pm
Hope you enjoy the guild, NatziSweetzi! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Greetings fellow geezers. I am reasonably new to Gaia and it is all my sister's fault...ha ha. She gets me into everything. But she has good taste and I have fun here each night. I am looking forward to beating the children with you all....My sister is Roy Mustang is Hot Stuff....she is my little sister....who i am very fond of. I work in Healthcare management for a living....in my down time I travel and boat. and most of the time, I am here. Thanks for having me....  

AuntiePinako

2,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Welcome to all the newest Geezers, AsparagusKittens, NatziSweetzi, and auntpinako! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:36 pm
Hello all, I'm looking forward to meeting people who are not angsty teenagers. Hand me my cane!  

Rizzo-chan

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:36 am
Welcome to Geezers, Rizzo-chan! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:17 pm
i'm not new to the guild but i never got a chance to say "hello" to everyone.  

lolita-vida

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:10 pm
Hello Matlock fiends! I'm proud to be a geezer (though I just barely made it) I'll be 23 in March, and am glad to see people over 21 on Gaia! Look forward to talking with y'all and maybe smacking a few young'ins with whatever ambulatory aide I can find!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Man, I know I belong here. I forgot to come in and say hello! I'm getting forgetful in my old age. lol

I'm the younger sister to auntpinako irl, and I appreciate you letting me join your guild. It is quite refreshing visiting with people my own age. Anyway, I'm a 47 year-old accountant mom who's kids are also in Gaia.

Now, where's my cane? I know of at least two young whipper-snappers that could always use a good beating. lol j/k Naw, they're good kids, actually.  

Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:08 pm
Welcome to Geezers, lolita-vida, tasogarenootome, and Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff! biggrin

*passes out canes and flags down cabana boy to get everyone's drink order*  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games