Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:42 pm
Lol I did enjoy doing that. As for your little problem I have no advice to give you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:51 pm
@Filia: I'm a desk manager at a hotel and it's so bad I miss my state job working for a facility forthe mentally challenged! stressed

@Katana: I honestly don't know hun. On one hand, I would want to let him know so he can make amends with it and move on to someone more his level, but on the other, it's her business to let him know that she's not into guys. So I say go with your gut.

*finishes Jaeger and grabs a Corona* Aaahh! Great finish to wonderful drinks!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm
Oh, and yes, Aaron is such a "good" boy. He did an amazing job at the pad and I'm pretty sure him and his brother would cause all types of manaical chaos together! Such glorious pets you have  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Big dogs are more fun than tiny little ankle biting rats. twisted  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 pm
rofl  
Filia_Nox_Noctis rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 6, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 am
Damn that infernal pranking system over at Lily's I can't get a 0 or a 5 to unleash my wrath. I need one of those Goodies to show up here so I can add to my rapsheet.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 am
Time to go to bed now, the sun is rising. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 am
leko-chan
... i dunno just looking for some long drawn out soul finding tale... work is super long and nothing happening today....

rolleyes

lol I see X) well nothing wrong with that lol, and well weekdays always seem long ><  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 1, 1 Total: 9 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 am
*saunters in and goes straight to the bar. Fixes herself a Long Island Iced Tea and sits down on a bar stool* Hmm, I still need to figure out what I could do to Lily's Pad! *enjoys her drink while pondering of the impending situation to come*  
Flame Knightmaer rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 2, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 pm
*strolls in straight to the bar and gets a Corona and double shot of Single Barrel* So, this is the place Icy was telling me about...*takes in dark and sinister atmosphere* Yea, she wasn't kidding. This place goes hard! *knocks back drink and pours another, sipping on Corona* Hhhmmmm, seems to be empty at the moment...that's cool though. I do prefer to drink alone...  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:00 pm
*walks in and is surprised at who she sees*

eek Flame Knightmaer?! Well, just when in the hell did you decide to come out?! *walks behind bar and pours her usual* Haven't seen you in I don't know when. I think it's past time we got some muscle round here anyway...so, you up for it?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 pm
::Maune walks in and sits down at a bar stool as he pulls his goggles on to his forhead::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:17 pm
Good evening Maune. What can I getcha?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:41 pm
*leans back in chair and sips Corona thoughtfully* Meh, I guess I can hang around for a few and do what I do best...got nothing else planned for now anyways...need to stretch my chaotic limbs and see what GGG really has to offer...*finishes Corona and grabs another* Hey Icy. Pour me up a double shot of Single Barrel...actually, just bring me the bottle...  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games