Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Kishiko then woke with a fright. She looked down at her hands. "Where..Where am I?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Kaz looked at her unimpressed "your room you fainted out of no where" he then tossed the staff back to Xen "can i go now?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Kishiko was angry now. "Yes. NOW please!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Kaz changed back into Zack Zack then ran over and hugged Kishiko "what happened?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 pm

"I just...drifted...to my childhood hiding place...a dream world I created but...I haven't been there in 5 years..." She breathed deeply trying to calm herself. "But a better question is why did you bring Kaz out again!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Zack frowned a bit "well some arch angels have Vampire blood and Xen said the only way to use your staffy thingy was to be a vampire so i got Kaz out he transformed into full vampire for ten minutes woke you up and well know this"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 pm

"So you couldn't of found a different one???"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Zack looked at her "so you would of rathered Ichiro?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm

She still hated Ichiro. But anyone's better than Kaz. "Anyone. Anyone but Kaz."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:25 am

((Been reeeaalllyyy busy these days, so can anyone tell me what has happened >.< sweatdrop ))

XStarlight_DustX

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:39 am

Zack nodded slowly "ok just glad your alright" he then hugged her again

[[ well nothing much really theres and exchange student named Tsuna that talked to ichiro and Zack but Kishiko was mad at Zack because he couldnt spend christmas with her but luckily he has a plan and in the mean time Tsuna and ichiro were talking and a girl was stalking Tsuna after talking a bit and the truth came out......and a toblerone.......their a couple now and kishiko and zack made up and then kishiko found out zack had an evil side he could change into as much as he wanted but didnt like to Kishiko found out why when he let him out and he was a total jerk to her so regularly Zack went to comfort her try to calm her down and then kishiko fainted Zack and xen tryed to help her but the only way to help was to use a vampire staff......well you can read the rest its basically on this page and the last one............but like i said nothing much stare ]]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 am

(( and another thing pet lover you and lestat's character are under a tree talking and he's waiting for you to post so he can post and stuff thats why he hasn't been posting ))

Kishiko then thought of something. "If I hurt Kaz physically would it hurt you too?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:48 am

(Here you go! I missed you!!)

"My family, my entire coven. There all gone...And I'll never see them again." More tears came.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Ichigo looked down, and wiped the tears away from his face. "They are watching you from somewhere..." She said. "Whats your name anyway...? I'm Ichigo..." She asked quietly

XStarlight_DustX

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:55 pm

"Jack." He sniffed. "I'm sorry for my whinning."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games