Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Dameon Black
"You're getting annoying," Robert told Brago. "You know, I'm not going to fight you right now, but I will give you one last warning." Fire began to dance along his arms as he used his pyrokinesis. "I will burn you alive if you go after Nike. This is the last warning you'll get. I don't even want to hear you mention her again." He turned and started to walk away as well.

Brago turned around surprised. "oh, you were still here?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Soli heard noises she got up on her knees her pants were pulled slightly down she was still dazed,"what are you doing and why does my head hurt?"She grabbed the back of her head.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm

"I've been here the whole time," Robert said, stopping. "And don't take my warning lightly. Every word that I said was serious. I'll burn you alive if I even hear you mention her again." He started to walk away again and Brago's arms suddenly caught on fire, as if to prove the seriousness of Robert's words.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon whimpered as his pressure points were hit, causing him to collapse to the floor, but that wouldn't stop him. His nail grew long and black, his tail lengthened. He continued to snarl and growl at Caldwell as he forced himself back up.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Caldwell continues the assault, a snarl on his face. He walks to the werewolf and moves to kick him in the face.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Soli got up and pulled her pants up her sight was still messed up all she could see was blurs, she started walking towards the shapes but collapsed and landed on her knees."Don't"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Normally Leon would have been able to dodge such a thing, but due to the rooms effects, the werewolf got a foot to the face. He wailed and placed his face into his hands, but he lunged at the vampire, jaw open and ready to clamp down onto Caldwell's body. He took note of Soli, but he would deal with her once he finished with this menace.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Dameon Black
"I've been here the whole time," Robert said, stopping. "And don't take my warning lightly. Every word that I said was serious. I'll burn you alive if I even hear you mention her again." He started to walk away again and Brago's arms suddenly caught on fire, as if to prove the seriousness of Robert's words.

"Foolish lovestruck puppy" Brago moved his arma at a blinding speed to put the fire out. "Don't get cocky just because you have something to protect. I will break you. Get stronger."

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:59 pm

"That wasn't even a fraction of my power," Robert said. "I could have caught your entire body on fire and made it impossible to put it out. And I could have made it so hot that you would have collapsed from the pain. I even could have made you insides burn. Or I could have done the worst yet. I could have burned your manhood off and let you live." He turned and grinned evily. "Remember that."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Dameon Black
"That wasn't even a fraction of my power," Robert said. "I could have caught your entire body on fire and made it impossible to put it out. And I could have made it so hot that you would have collapsed from the pain. I even could have made you insides burn. Or I could have done the worst yet. I could have burned your manhood off and let you live." He turned and grinned evily. "Remember that."

"Dumbass, are you stupid? did you not hear what I said to him?... I am a shapeshifter anything you burn i can discard and regenerate."

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Caldwell vanishes and reappears behind him, sending a vicious blow to his temple. He does not speak; his face is a mask of anger.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:05 pm

"I can always burn your head off," Robert said. "No one can live without their head, not even you."

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Soli regains her vision and sees Leon and Cladwell fighting,"Stop it! It's not his fault."She ran towards them putting a fire wall between them.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Dameon Black
"I can always burn your head off," Robert said. "No one can live without their head, not even you."

"By the time you have done that, I would have shredded you in half."

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games