Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:46 am
*cuts her eyes at Black*

Look, I've gotten along fine without depending on someone or having someone fight my battles for me. Yea, I've run into a few snags lately, but that'll all change soon. All I need from you, Doctor, is a clean bill of health and my release forms.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 am
* lets out a deep growl before he could catch himself * Look I have already helped another with her "problems". Why wont you let me help you....? If anything let me shadow you to make sure you are safe....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 am
*glares and grits her teeth when Black growls at her*

Whoever the hell she was that you helped obviously was too weak to handle her own s**t. I don't need, nor want, your help. I'm a huntress and I accept all that comes along with that job, even death. If it's my time, it's my time.

*sits back and crosses her arms, looking out the window. Hating that she talked to the man that has saved her life twice in such a way, she feels this is the only way.

No one else will come to harm by my own actions. That I place on my life.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am
* looks at her piercingly * Stubborn woman....and no she is by no means weak. But there are some things in life where you need to accept that you cant handle things. Ive put my position out there and offered you my help....take it as you will. * in the blink of an eye he flitted out of the hospital room without a sound to MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 am
Icy Reign
I've got to end this, and I've got to end this now. I can't keep involving innocent people in this and I can't keep letting myself get in situations to where they have to keep coming to save me.

Burying her head in her hands, she sighs and tries to clear her mind, needing a fast route out of this clinic and possibly out of town*
{{Yes... because that's soooo different from what you've been doing up to this point rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:08 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Yes... because that's soooo different from what you've been doing up to this point rolleyes }}

{{The hell are you talking about man?! What part of "trying something different" didn't register in that fat head of yours?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 pm
{{Trying to get out of the clinic as soon as possible and going off on your own to "end this" is exactly what you did last time.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:18 pm
{{....... stressed PFT! Damn you and that photographic mind of yours... stare And who said I'm going out on my own? For all you know I may have an armada waiting for my command! evil }}

EDITED

TES must've been tired. He didn't even catch my typo of photogenic when I meant photographic.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 pm
{{Well, your post up there certainly seemed to imply that you were going out on your own with the whole "no one else will come to harm by my own actions" comment. I'm starting to think that you're never going to really come back to MW. Your room might as well be cleaned out and used for storage.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm
{{Awwwww, missing me much TES? twisted Ready for me to come back so I can tease and torture you some more? wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:13 pm
((yah he needs it!! he's been dreaming that he's been causing mischief to himself!! you'd better come help me shackle err umm i mean play nicely with him))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm
{{I remember seeing it as "photogenic", but I somehow didn't think anything of it at the time sweatdrop And I think I'll pass on the teasing and torturing stare }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:45 pm

((*Spirit glomps Icy* I'm sure I'll be by to see how you and the sleeping Exor and Alyraena are soon. Iggies is really wondering how you ended up in that shape))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 am
*walks in nervously and looks around*

hello? is anyone here?

*reads some of the pamphlets to see if there might be any help for him here and then decides to come back later, tears running down his face*  

psihug

psihug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am
*comes back in and leaves a note on the counter*

Dear Dr. Black,
I am here as Officer Showcase advised after getting caught for drunkenness. I wonder if you do relationship counselling here. Please let me know.
-psihug  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games