Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:04 am
Jumpy turned her camo off and grabbed Logan as he passed, opening a door to an un-occupied bunk room. "You're welcome, Sir." Was all Displeasure said for her as she went back to leaning back on her mongoose, half-napping, half awake on it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:08 pm
logan was shocked at the help he got from jumpy, she left before he could he could thank her. She was gone . So all he did was grunt when he walked into his room.  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 pm
Sen was finally asleep after this long day. Well until the expolsion happened outside the ship. "Okay that is it I'm getting my hammer and kicking the a** of however is outside. Even if they are girlscouts."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Jumpy was already by Sen, her camo shutting off as she held his hammer out to him, her visor unpolarized, showing a smirking face before polarizing over again.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:11 pm
Shrukan walked out from his room almost bumping into Gosli. He pushed the yammering orb out of the way and made his way towards the sound of the explosion. "sorry but it seems we have more pressing matters than your mech" Reluctantly Gosli flew behind Shrukan as they made they met up with Sen and Jumpy. "what's the situation"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm
Jumpy shrugged ever so slightly, her sniper in hand now, her eyes starring around, scoping in every now and again when she could see outside the ship.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Jack shoot up from the floor and already had his armor on by the time he met Sen by the entrance to the ship. "Okay what is it?" He sees a bunch of humans outside the ship with what looked like a flaming UNSC symbol for an admiral. "Okay I still don't know what it is." Sen just has his face in his palm and is mumble a few curses in his native tongue.

(Sorry to those that were expecting Covenant but that will be the next uh.... arc I guess. For now it is the KKK In Space. Really all you have to do is replace diferent races with aliens and that is what this group is.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:53 pm
Logan walked out to the group in his armor. "Hey, wats u-" he started to say before looking up to the ship"what, the, hell is that?" He asked  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm
Jumpy was face-palming, but Displeasure said for everyone's information "That, is basically the biggest racist group in the universe."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:02 pm
Shrukan groaned a bit "Honestly I feel like fighting them would be more time consuming than anything, lets just let the ODST handle them" Gosli floated up behind Shrukan "they can't seeing as their bussy scavenging for MY mech!" Like the others Shrukan face palmed however for a completely different reason "I really wish we had that right now"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 pm
"Okay this is just great. Wait let me try something. Hey I just hear there were Skirmisher pimps selling Catholic school gir.... holy crap they are falling for it." Yes indeed it did seem like they were starting to fall for it. Unfortunately there was a crowd member that hadn't killed all their brain cells and pointed out that it was a trick. Of course he did so by saying they couldn't be Catholic so those brain cells could be comatose. "For all of the nights to have to deal with the... wait what are they called again?"

(Okay so I really don't have name for this group so if someone can come up with a working acronym for them that would be apreciated.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:04 am
((Inter-galactic Playerhater Federation. IPF))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:00 pm
( UCOR - the universal crusaders of race)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm
"It is the Universal Crusaders Of Race. They started out as a group that discriminated against humans of different skin colors back in I don't know early 20th century to late 22nd century. Then they died until the Covenant war.After a renaming they were at first they called for complete genocide which wasn't that unpopular but their way of going about it wasn't the greatest. Now they just discriminate against Elites who live in human society." Sen scratches his. "Weird Jumpy told me they were called the Inter-Galactic Playerhater Federation." Even at the low tone Sen was using the crowd belong gave a quick scream in anger.

(Okay so we are just going to use both names. With the UCOR being their offical name and the IPF being what we'll call them.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm
Jumpy was holding back a laugh at what she called them. Displeasure, who was also pretending to hold back a laugh, said "Don't Playerhate on Us! Playerhate on somebody else!" At which point, Jumpy couldn't hold it and burst out giggling.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games