Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Amy quickly told Tomoyo and Kazumi Derek's plan, sending them the thoughts like she and Derek were doing with each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded simultaneously to Amy, Tomoyo smiling faintly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm
"i am gonna b sorry about it for the rest of my life erin..please just dont push me away. i promised i wudnt leav you ever again and i wont break it. nothing you can do or say will get rid of me." he said before he kissed me. i cudnt stay mad at him any longer. so i of course wrapped my arms around him and kissed him bak. wen we broke apart tears wer going down my face. "why are you crying, erin?" "i forgive you. and im crying cuz im happy i dont hav to stay away from you anymore. im sorry i left you and took everyone else with me." i said wrapping my arms around his waist tightly hugging him. he hugged me bak and kissed the top of my head. "you hav nothing to apologize for. it was my fault." he said resting his cheek on my head looking over to the group. he smiled and gave them a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm
Tomoyo smiled when the two kissed. Kazumi drifted off into space until Tomoyo nudged her, causing her to jump.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm
'You were right,' Amy thought to Derek, smiling. 'It did work.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm
'see i told you it wud work.' derek thought bak smiling at her then jumping onto amy's bak. "yay! wer almost ther!" jessica squeeled. "do you think we can go out now? like as boyfriend girlfriend? id like to buy my girlfirend something at the baseball game or something from here...if you'll let me?" blake said puling bak a littl and brushing my hair out of my wet face and bending down so we wer eye level. "no we cant go out." i said with a smile on my face and winked at him, then i kissed his lips for about 2seconds before pulling bak. "ok good, your just messing with me. i thought you wer serious ther for a sec." he said laughing. "come on they'r all probably wondering-nevermind they kno wher i am." i said looking ovr to see that the whole group was watching us. "come on, lets go get bak in line." he said pulling me behind him. 'thank you derek. cudnt hav done it without ya.' blake thought to derek. 'peice of cake.' he thought bak, smiling at me.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm
Tomoyo smiled and made a clapping motion with her hands. Kazumi smiled at Erin. 'Congrats.' she sent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm
after weaving thro a hundred screaming kids and agitated parents we finally made it bak to the group. "hey guys. miss me much?" bake said cheerfully and intertwined his fingers with mine. i squeezed his hand lightly in response.

i gav an embarresed smile and mouthed the words 'thanks' to her before i hid my face behind blake's shoulder. he looked down at me and his arm around me but still holding my hand so i just burried my face in his chest. this is sooo embarressing...but im happy, so ill get over it eventualy. i thought to myself.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm
Tomoyo looked around as a precaution. Kazumi smiled, remembering when she fell in love with one of her underlings.. She shuddered and stopped thinking about it so that Derek wouldn't see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm
"too late i already saw. who is he? how come you dont want to think about him anymore?" derek asked jumping off amy's bak and jumping into tomoyo's arms. we walked up a few feet and jessica squeeled again, "almost ther! almost ther! only..twelve more people!" she started jumping up and down clapping her hands. "oh thank you erin! thank you! thank you! thank you!" she said and hugged my waist then went bak over with sora and amy.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 pm
Kazumi blushed. "He was one of my underlings, and he was.. Creepy...." She said, trying to make her face return to normal. Tomoyo's eyes widened. "Holy crap you blushed! The end is nigh!" She said sarcastically. She would've waved her arms if it wasn't for Derek in her arms. Kazumi snarled briefly. "Anyway, I dumped him, and he wouldn't stop following me... Let's leave it at that..." She said, hoping she didn't say anything she shouldn't have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:26 pm
"by creepy do you mean clingy? like wont stop obsessing over you, or creepy like...like...petefile creepy?" i asked kazumi looking at her. blake wrapped his other arm around me putting me infront of him and he rested his chin on my head. i leaned into him, "and how far did he go into following you? like follow you to the bathroom or something?"  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:35 pm
"Um... The first thing. And no, but I kinda felt watched while I was taking showers.... And then, I woke up and he was right next to me wathing me breathe..." Kazumi said, blushing to the point where she was as red as a cherry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 pm
"...thats...realy weird..blake dont you ever do that or i will seriously injure you." i said looking up at him laughing. he luahged and said, "dont worry i wont if you wont. deal?" "deal." i laughed some more, "so wat happened to him?" i asked kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm
Kazumi grinned evilly. "During training there was an 'accident'." She said, her yellow eyes alive with the sadism that was inside her. "But he's okay. He's in no pain." She said brightly.
Tomoyo backed away slowly. 'Wwoooowww....' She thought.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games