Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm
The rain started falling down... Flara run around... "Nago!!!!!" Flara shouted many times crying... She sat down and even lay down there...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

Reaching for her, Nago walked over to help Flara up onto her feet as he smiles, and then frowns as he looked down to the deck and transforms as if he had to even if it killed him afterward. "I'm sorry, Flara.........but........I can't go with you guys anymore........Not yet til I win this tournament...........Henshin!" Nago's body was quickly flashed in light for a brief second and came out in a new armor with a rapier by his side as he turned around to face his opponent.
User Image  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 pm
When Nago had already reached Flara, She were asleep...She just stay there sleeping in red rain...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:13 pm
The both of them took a card out and inserted it in their respective weapons as Nago gained a large lance blade and she possessed a large crab claw gauntlet, then the two rushed at each other with the intent to kill each other and dueled, but there was more to it than that. A man in tatted yet clean clothes appeared over Flara as he stood on the mirror piece, where he proceeded to reawaken her with the use of another warrior who used a golden feather to do so, and the man then enters her mind while the golden champion tried to bring her back to reality.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 pm
When Flara had awaken, She saw Nago fighting...She cannot just go on and shout since he will turn and will be attacked by the enemy...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image

The man appeared in her mind as he spoke to her as the narrator and his champion as her bodyguard while she oversaw the duel, Nago continued to fight as she summoned her crab monster to attack him as well, but does the same with a vampire bat as Nago wore him as a cape to block the crab claws before bouncing them off. He inserts two cards in his rapier by his side, one created a screeching noise echoing through the fields as it stunned them both, and then a second one with his emblem in blue on it as he flew into the air and proceeded to spin into a drill down toward his opponent. "This is my tournament for those who will to gain their desires by any cost, this......is my war, but.......it's also......my victory....." Nago won the fight as the deck was broken and the girl soon disappeared back to his own dimension with him changing back as well.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:31 pm
After Flara saw the fight she suddenly coughed blood... Flara then tried to stand up but she lose a bit of her energy after coughing blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

The man appeared in front once more as he quickly took a pile of golden feathers and healed her for a short time as the final step to completing the process was to kiss one of the warriors of his war, namely Nago himself, but then escapes into the mirror shard with the golden champion as Nago rushed back to her in worries.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 pm
[[What did I miss?]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 am
(( Sorry guys in my role play have been a short break...(Well actually not short) Anyway, It is open again and don't worry guys everything you miss will be again if you ask))

Mirand enter her castle while all the girls look around the castle in surprise. Miranda sat on the throne.
I guess there are more worlds with the elements...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 am
"W-Wow..." Bubble said in amazement as she looked around the whole castle.
"It is nice I suppose."Windy said, her voice quiet.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 am
Diana come near Windy and said "What does your elements Ancient guardian look like?" Diana giggled quietly.
Miranda took her Earth cape and a crown...
"Doesn't look like a crown, More looks like a flower headband..." Diamond whispered to Windy and giggled too.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:56 pm
((Do we just post the profiles here? I think I was already accepted, but I'm not so sure. If it's not alright, I'll just delete the post and hide in the corner of embarresment))

Username : organizationXV
Name : Risk (real name is hidden)
Race : Human
Element (If you are soldier , leave this blank) : N/A
Who you are (Soldier, King , Friend , etc.) : enemy, is holding Serena as an experiment and as bait to lure in the other elements
Do you fall in love with one of the girls? (If you are a girl leave this field black) : maybe, only time will tell
Appearance:
User Image

Serena's Appearance:
User Image

And transformation (Not an elegant one.)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:00 pm
"I have no idea what mine looks like, but I agree, it looks like a wreath..."Windy said laughing quietly.  

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 pm
Diamond walked over Windy and said "Well, If you can say so, I were in half of your world..." Diamond giggled.
Diana walked over to them fast and said "What Mumbling about?!" Diana laughed then. They all look at Miranda.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff