Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Alex looked around and saw that Treya had disappeared as well. "Well damn. I'm not doing very well today". He then pulled Shige towards him and glared down at him with piercing eyes. "Looks like you'll be taking the punishment of three people then" he hissed. He then hauled Shige back with him in the direction of the school. However, Alex then turned and dragged Shige behind some bushes, then proceeded to pummel him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:22 pm
Michishige gulped as he was pulled behind the bushes. He took the beating as best he could, but he couldn't help but let out a whimper or two. Michishige was getting bruised, and pretty bad too. Alex wasn't even done and Michishige had a black eye, busted lip, and was bruised on his arms and legs. He didn't try to fight back though. Michishige harbored a deep resentment for Alex, and he wasn't gonna let this go.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Alex continued his beating for a while. After pummeling Michishige to mush (metaphorically speaking), Alex grabbed him and hauled him up. "Time for a trip to the Disciplinary Committee office. Don't worry, I'll have someone throw you off at the medical building later" he said with a cruel teasing voice before hauling Shige back with him to the school.Alex's white gloves had some small blood splatters, but it was nothing some bleach couldn't handle. He had other pairs as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 pm
Michishige was bleeding from the mouth and had scrapes on his arms. He spat at Alex's feet as he was dragged. "Ruling with an iron fist, through fear. Suits someone like you." He chuckled. "b*****d. If you think I'm scared of you you're wrong." Michishige couldn't wait to get away from this vermin who calls himself human. He allowed himself to be dragged to the Disciplinary Committee office.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 pm
"Whatever, I don't care as long as you obey the rules, but if you keep breaking them I will make sure that you fear me" Alex said as he pushed Shige along. After a while they got back to the school and Alex hauled Michishige into the main building and down to the Committee room. People looked along the way but turned their heads away, out of fear of Alex. Some appeared to have sympathetic looks over Michishige.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 pm
"Hmph. We'll see about that, Hitler." Michishige said disdainfully. He hatedguys like Alex. Guys who thought they were the boss of everyone and thought they can bully to get their way. Even if it was for a good cause. Michishige didn't bother to look aywhere but straight ahead, somewhat proud to say his a** got kicked by the Discipline Committee Leader. As they walked in the Committee room, Michishige asked Alex. "So what now? A lecture?"  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:13 pm
"It will be decided what your punishment will be. Probably scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush or something like that...plus detention" Alex said. The beating was only a part of the punishment. Alex pulled Michishige into the Disciplinary Committee office where a couple other prefects were hanging. One was doing paperwork, the other straightening the office. When Alex walked in, they both stood up and acknowledged his entrance. "What do you have today, sir?" one asked. "A skipper and forest wanderer" Alex replied, pushing Alex into a chair facing a desk. Alex then took a seat at that desk and pulled off his blood spattered gloves. "Take care of these" he said to one prefect who took the gloves. Alex then turned and stared at Shige with cold eyes. "Oh yeah, a lecture may be included" he added.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:25 pm
"Then give me my damn toothbrush and lecture me so I can get this the hell over with." Michishige said. Despite the cuts and bruises, he still maintained his attitude. Somehow, someway, Michishige was gonna get Alex back for this. He was one for revenge. And for holding grudges.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:34 pm
"Well then, we're just going to wait here until you calm down. I can wait as long as I want. Being Disciplinary Committee leader allows me to be excused from class if necessary. Also you're the one in severe pain, not me" Alex said, not budging other than his mouth to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:38 pm
"I'm completely calm." Michishige responded. He didn't try to move, knowing that by doing so, he'd cause himself more pain than it's worth. Michishige simply sat and looked at Alex.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:17 pm
"Alright then. Let's start with the lecture. You know you're not supposed to go into the forest, especially not that deep into it. Also, if I check your schedule, will I find that you skipped a class?" Alex stated as he stared at Shige.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:18 pm
"Yea. Math." Michishige replied, planning to be truthful. Even if he lied, Alex would find out in the end, and Michishige would only receive yet another beat down.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:28 pm
"Huh. Well I heard that there was a test today. I doubt that you will be allowed to make it up. Alright, so now you've got going into the woods and skipping class on your list. Now tell me, who was that girl you were with?" Alex asked as he opened a drawer and pulled out another pair of white gloves.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:37 pm
Michishige thought about the next question he was asked. Treya didn't want him to tell anyone. "She was a human being, at least she was the last time I checked," he answered.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:54 pm
"What's her name and does she attend this school?" Alex asked has he put on his new pair of white gloves.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games