Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm
Oh, I see... *frowns, but doesn't mention her dad*

Oh, I had something else to ask you. To make an outfit, do you have to know what it is your making? I mean, if I had an idea in mind, would you be able to make it without me trying to explain it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah. You just have to be thinking of the outfit, picture it in your mind while I hold your hand and use my power to tap into creating what you're picturing. I've done it twice. Why? Have an idea in mind for your party?"

She put the now-finished poster off to the side with the others, leaning against the table leg, and picked up another blank piece of poster paper to begin drawing. That's when she first noticed something.

"Where's Velcore?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 pm
*nods* Yeah, but I don't want to tell you what it is until you see it. I want to see your reaction. *grins*

*shrugs* He's around somewhere. Last I saw, he was talking with Gwee in my front yard. He'll probably show up here sooner or later if I don't get home first.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 pm
Amy gave a half smile while she was drawing. "Alright, then. I'll see it then."

She nodded to what he said about Velcore. "Well that's good to know he's ok."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm
Of course he's okay. Why wouldn't he be?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 pm
Amy raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked up at Karrie. "I don't know. Sometimes he just disappears for a few days without saying anything, remember? I'm just glad that isn't the case this time and that you've seen him pretty recently."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 pm
He doesn't do that very often, actually. A few hours, yeah, but not a few days. He likes to stay close to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 pm
Amy nodded. "Okay. Well I'm just glad everything's alright."

She went back to drawing. "So think you might come Friday night?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:17 pm
*smiles slightly at how distracted she seems* I already told you, I'll try to come. I don't have anything else planned yet, but you never know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 pm
Amy stopped drawing for a moment and looked up at Karrie in confusion. "You did? Oh... I'm sorry, Karrie. I guess just a lot of stuff going on in my mind, so it's hard to focus on one thing at one time."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm
*smiles at Amy* I can tell. Maybe it's time to stop for the night. *looks at the stack of finished posters* I think you've got enough posters now. If you want, I'll help you put them up tomorrow morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm
Amy smiled softly at Karrie, relieved. "Really? Thank you, sweetie. I'd really appreciate that. We can leave the one for here right here, obviously, and that just leaves GGB, Lily's, Kathy's, and the main town board."

She hadn't been saying that the posters and the party were what were weighing on her mind. Oh well. At least she'd get some help with this. Probably wasn't a good idea to talk about all the crap lately, anyway.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm
*leans over and kisses Amy's cheek* Sounds good to me. I really think you should stop for the night once you finish that one. Sometimes, things look better after a good night's sleep. *whispers in her ear* And... there are other things that can improve how you feel. wink Did I tell you that I like that kimono?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm
Amy's face turned bright red and she tucked her chin closer to her chest with a grin on her face. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"No... You didn't tell me that."

She turned her head to look at Karrie, who was quite close to her. This was the best she had felt in days.

"You know, I don't have to finish up my poster right now. We can go to your house, if you want."

Her lips were very close to Karrie's at the moment, but she didn't move. She kind of liked Karrie taking charge like this. It was fun.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm
*grins* Well, I meant to.

Going to my house sounds good. *leans forward and kisses her deeply* Whenever you're ready.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games