Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

And we have another future healer.

David gripped the table, white knuckled and noticed Echo move to put his hand on his shoulder but move back. God, had he been that offensive? He had noted Piera had said something about going to get Kas. Suddenly David covered his mouth and swallowed the urge to vomit. It was pathetic really: David was so concerned about conflict arising because of him not being perfect that he had gotten himself sick. Stress had given him a full blown migraine... he had a feeling that Catharine would find it amusing the next time they talked, if they got to.

David taking a deep breath and speaking through the pain said, "I would know what a migraine is... I have had them before. And you're not exactly familiar with muggle medicine now are you?"

He glared at James, the prefect, and said his voice sharp but quiet, obviously noise, even his own voice bothering him, "I assume a prefect's... can I just get directions to the medical wing?"

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
StudiousDemoness
Violet the Maestro
Piera Touko
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // David, Kas and Pieraspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, sure, complain about your sister, they'll love listening to that...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo was now officially angry. David was making assumptions he had no basis for making. "Migraines aren't exactly common in eleven-year-olds. You could just be exaggerating for effect. And I know a lot about muggle medication, actually. My father is the head of the Office for the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts. I know a great deal about all sorts of muggle things. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions. And actually listen to people when they talk; you seem to have a problem doing it." With that, the first year stood, not caring to bother trying to be nice to the boy. He clearly enjoyed causing problems. Why else would he have such a prattish response for a friendly show of concern? He inclined his head to the prefects and took off, following after Piera and Kas. Clearly they would be much better company than David. The boy was clearly far too full of himself to really hear what anyone else had to say. Or to notice that another person might be trying to be nice to him, in spite of his personality.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Piera Touko

Greycast

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick sighed, listening to the argument taking place and stood up, knowing he wouldn't be noticed or missed. Probably the only good thing about having the presence of a wallflower. He however paused, looking at the kid that people were getting annoyed at. A small bit of him felt bad, since he knew what it was like to go friendless for nearly his entire first three years. Taking a deep, breath, he cocked an eyebrow at the boy. "I think your friend is right, you know. You should pick your battles more carefully. Otherwise you will end up with no one around you here. But, you can choose to ignore me or not. I'm kind of used to that anyway. The ignored part, not the being alone. Well, mostly. You don't want to end up in a situation where you need someone to notice you before things go bad and find out that no one will help." With that, the redhead left the room, thinking he ought to find that kid. Why had he said that? Perhaps as a warning, or trying to impart a bit of wisdom? He didn't know.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Oh no, my kids are going to be loons, aren't they?
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

[quote="mc2']

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Great balls of... well achievement of most hated goes to...

David didn't even have the energy to disagree or agree with Echo. And then it just got worse with the upperclassmen redhead butting in. Sure he could be acting, but he wasn't, but he managed to piss off everyone so much apparently no one even trusted him. It was something he was confident his mother could pull off but him? Maybe... given time and enough energy to care to manipulate but...

The sharp pain in his head sharpened and he bit his lip as he tried to contain his temptation for a few swear words that would just make it worse or even to make a sound of pain. He closed his eyes again and took another deep breath as he gripped the table. He wanted nothing more than to curl up in a dark room in silence but the chatter and light of the hall... Echo's raised voice... the thoughts running through his head.

Stepping forward he said to James, "Forget it... I... I'll..." he was going to say he was going to go to the antechamber where it was quieter and explain himself, but he just didn't have the energy with the pain. His plan was at least to make it that far but instead he stumbled and he suddenly gripped Jamesina's arm to steady himself and said barely in a whisper, "Sorry... I really, really don't feel good. Look if I have to... I'll make it up to you somehow."

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
StudiousDemoness
Violet the Maestro
Piera Touko
Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image

☾Sweet dreams are made of these!

xxxxxExcedrin? James was confused. Whatever that was, it sounded like some sort of poison. Muggles and their medical items. The girl would likely never understand them. It was such a different world. The one she lived in at the moment was complicated enough.She didn't need to go adding anything on top of that.

xxxxxJames couldn't help but noticing how as soon as things started going south for David, he started to act ill. If she had been feeling more jaded, she might have thought that he was faking in order to evoke sympathy from all of the people he had just apparently pissed off. People tended to do that.

xxxxxAll of a sudden, the boy was gripping her arm. James' eyes widened with panic. The grip, it was strong. He seemed to be trying to balance himself on her. It was too similar to them. Her mind went back to the tortures she endured at the hands of that woman in an effort to get her to talk. James felt immobilized. She hardly heard the words the boy said. "Just let go o mah arm," she said weakly, her voice barely above a whisper. She knew it was only Daniel, but her mind had her convinced that it was her would-be murderer.

Who has a mind to disagree?

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Okay, a quiet voice...

David wasn't completely horrible with people to notice James's panic at his grip. He quickly managed, "Sorry," and moved to stabilizing himself on the table. He had his eyes closed and he was taking deep breaths as he tried to focus on his breathing and block out the noise and chatter around him. He thought he heard the sorting was over but he wasn't sure-he was too focused trying to block things out at that moment.

"Infirmary or dark and quiet," David pleaded through gritted teeth as he dealt with the pain.

]
Violet the Maestro

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:17 pm
Professor of Alchemy
Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction,
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ravenclaw Table
╚══════════════╝

Angel hadn’t even made it to the Staff Table yet, when he noticed a small commotion going on in the Ravenclaw Table—wait, did he just say that right—the Ravenclaw table?? He blinked. But he took a side step as several young newly crowned Ravenclaws had huddled out into the antechamber, he had half a mind to go chasing after them, until he decided he would investigate just what it was that had sent those ravens flying for their nests. It was too early for their students to be skipping out, anyway. The house of bronze and blue was known for having their rare few to hide away in the common room, catch up on reading or studying while the sorting feast progressed, it was only guarded by a puzzle, not a password, after all. Those first years wouldn’t even know where to go, if he thought about it. He’d have to hunt them down, however, if they didn’t come back to their table. He’d give them time though, that much he would do.

The Ravenclaw Head of House, on the other hand, still had no idea what had happened and gathered around the source of the problem, near a sick looking first year, several irritated children, and one of the upperclassmen disappearing to, somewhere. The redheaded boy was gone before he’d even noticed he was leaving. How odd. ”Are you lot alright?” His soft eyes glanced between the sixth year prefect, Jamesina, and the young first year. He couldn’t help but notice her surge of panic and fear, and his whitewashed features and weary eyes.

[[Edited. Lol, sorry Vi. XD I was just testing you, yeah, yeaah ]]

Juan Angel Amorocho
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

☾Sweet dreams are made of these!

xxxxxJames felt a bit of relief when Daniel let go of her arm, but she started shaking. This was going to be an interesting year if she couldn't bear to have anyone touch her. She watched as he left. The prefect would have followed him, except she was too shaky to move. It was best that she just stay there. It was her second year as prefect, and one of the first times that anything requiring her happened, and she wasn't able to fulfill her duty.

xxxxxOf course, perhaps it had been a good thing that their head of house had not been around. James didn't want him to see this. She knew that if her house kept acting like that, there would be consequences. He didn't have to know she was too terrified of her own emotions to find out what was going on with the underclassmen. However, all of that was bound to change, and change it did.

xxxxxWith just a few words, James didn't know what to do. She hadn't been gone that long, and yet Hogwarts seemed so strange to her, so different. How was she supposed to know what to do? She could lie, but it would be a terrible lie with the state of the table. Professor Amorocho had been kind enough to let James keep her prefect table. She was certain he would take it away if she lied. "Jus a row tha got outta hand," James replied, her voice still weak. Some prefect she had turned out to be.

Who has a mind to disagree?

Essy ze Ninja

OOC: Essy...James is supposed to be a sixth year...Akira's the newest. xD

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

The useless prefect and the most hated in Ravenclaw...

David heard a male voice adult ask whether the lot was alright. He still had his eyes closed against the brightness of the room so he could only assume he was talking about the prefect James and himself. David knew he couldn't look good, but then again the girl had looked positively spooked when he grabbed her to steady himself.

"Migraine," David managed, annoyed the prefect was apparently unable to convey the needs of her lower classmen. He placed a hand to his head, still holding the table for support. "Professor, I assume from the sound of it?"

Violet the Maestro
Essy ze Ninja"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Professor of Alchemy
Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction,
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ravenclaw Table
╚══════════════╝

"I see," his voice rolled calmly, a gentle breeze of understanding. Warm, brown eyes kept a firm hold upon Jamesina's statement. If that's all she wished him to know, that was fine, he understood completely, though the curiousity lingered by the smallest raise of his brow. Still, he wasn't going to forget that look on her face, not anytime soon. What exactly had happened? He might not ever know, and he couldn't help but wonder if he'd come to regret it. They were young but they weren't senseless children, he trusted his house to know they could come to him if they ever needed anything.

When the younger Ravenclaw addressed his statement, Angel frowned, and then nodded his head quite affirmatively. "Yes young sir, Professor of Alchemy and also your Ravenclaw Head of House, Professor Amorocho, but feel free to call me Professor Angel..." He was gentle, he didn't want to harm David's ache any more. " I'm sure Madame Montague won't mind me borrowing a potion or two, if you ever need anything, anything at all, don't be afraid to ask, the same goes for every one here," he explained as he withdrew his wand from his inner robe pocket and gave it a silent wave. He'd always done brilliantly at silent magic, but certainly not wandless, never did understand that. He summoned a healing potion from the Hospital Wing and prodded it gently from the air as the corked vial popped into existence beside him, to which, he extended it to David. "A bit sour on the tongue, but it'll cure you up fast as a snitch.

The Headmistress will speak soon, be sure to pay attention to her speech."
                              Was his only advisement, or warning; these were an intellectual lot and he would hope to nurture that. He turned and nodded his dismissal and darted his gaze to the double doors. Now where did those young lads go? Angel wondered.

Juan Angel Amorocho
User Image User Image User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Probably better than any Muggle alternative...

David opened his eyes almost wishing he didn't when the light flooded into his sight blinding him. He blinked a few times and realized that tears from the sudden light were welling up as he noticed the potion extended to him. "Thank-you, Professor," David managed taking the potion, uncorking it clumsily and quickly chugging it down, not caring about the sour taste-if he could get rid of the splitting pain, nausea, sensitivity to light, the feeling that the room around him was exploding with sound-though fair enough it was noisy.

He sat down, the pain quickly subsiding, and the room around him growing more tolerable. "Very sorry for the inconvenience Professor Amorocho. Now that I feel better I can actually look forward to the Headmistress's speech." He managed a smile, though, mentally he felt miserable after as James had put it 'jus a row tha got outta hand'. Honestly he was more looking forward to just going to bed and avoiding everyone he could.

He nodded politely to the head of his house and wondered if it was just a cruel trick the hat had played on him by allowing him to chose Ravenclaw. Kas had said in Slytherin he could use his name to get by if he wanted and had a point. David had a feeling he would be spending a great deal of time in the library, not just to study, but probably to avoid people since he apparently had a talent at pissing everyone off. He of course would work to find out the mystery of Kas for Catherine, but that was it, he was sticking to the library otherwise.
Violet the Maestro
Essy ze Ninja"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {happy}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

A large smile donned Inari's face instead of the usual serious look she held during feast. She'd had a good break and was well on her way to finding a new man. Her spirits were definitely high and she was quite excited to start a new school year. She waked in and took a seat smiling and crossing her legs letting her foot swing side to side while she waited for sorting to finish.

Once the last first year was seated she rose and made her way up the the podium. The magical owl spread it's wings and the room hushed as she began to speak.
"Welcome everyone! We are so happy to have you here new students, and returning as well. We are going to have a wonderful year at Hogwarts thanks to the many great professors here will to give you their knowledge. As per usual I ask all of you to please stay out of the forest, it has yet to work out well for any wandering students. Otherwise you should know the rules if you've done the proper reading."She said giving the hall a scan. She raised her hands with a clap.

"With out further adieu let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. It was short and sweet but she knew the kids just wanted to why not feed them.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————User Image
    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
    яανєи¢ℓαω нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ 1ѕт уєαя

oooPiera entered back into the Great Hall with Kas on her right and Echo on her left, still holding their pinkies. However when she saw one of the adults at the table at the front stand, she hurried to their table, making sure to sit at least a little bit away from David. Once they were all finally seated, she let them go her focus was drawn to the blonde woman that had stood as she welcomed both new and returning students alike as well as telling them to stay out of the forest and to follow the rules that they had read.

When she was done, suddenly an astonishing amount of food appeared on all of the house tables, including Ravenclaw's and Piera's mouth opened in amazement, not sure where to start!
                          "Mom could never have made this much food in her life! Oooo the roast chicken looks so good! And there's gravy with mashed potatoes....I don't know where to start first! Do they have pudding somewhere?"

σut σf cαndу:ooThe Blue Trio~

ωhεɾε Antechamber. oooo ωσи∂єяιиg Is the feast going to start soon? oooo ωเtђ Kas, Echo, Richard and Professor Amorocho. oooo wєαríng Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.

Greycast

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:14 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ✦ Fifth Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦ Prefect ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
    ✧ Third Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧ Albino ✧

User Image

Chance poked at the food on his plate with a fork. He wasn't up to eating, since his stomach was doing backflips. How in the name of Merlin did he get chosen for Prefect. Seriously though. There were much better choices than him. What about that other guy in his year that he maybe met that one time whose name escaped him? Yeah, him. He would make a good Prefect! Right? Right?.... The boy sighed. Okay, so he was stuck in this position. But he wasn't going to be happy about it! "Chance?" a small voice chimed. Chance glanced to his right, where his sister sat. She held a piece of bread, and a spoon. A bowl of soup was placed in front of her, a light waft of steam emitted from the top of it. "My soup's hot." she said, blinking at him with wide eyes. The redhead blinked back at her, dropping all other thoughts except for those of his sister. "Oh. Here. Let me fix it." he said, reaching across the table with an empty goblet in his hand. He scooped up some ice and dropped a few in the girl's soup. Ploop! Plip! Plop! Chance took his own spoon and stirred the soup until the steam was no longer visible. "Try it now, CiCi." he instructed. Cecille dipped her spoon into the bowl and brought it to her lips, drinking the soup with a quiet slurping sound. She smiled. "That's much better. Thank you, Chance." The redhead smiled slightly, and patted his sister on the head before turning back to his own plate.

After Cecille had finished her soup and her bread, and Chance had successfully moved every particle of food on his plate to a different position, the two of them sat quietly, listening to the various topics of discussion murmuring around the table. It appeared that some of the First Years had ran out to the Antechamber, and one apparently had a headache. Another Prefect and a professor were handling that though, so Chance had avoided a situation in which he had to actually talk to people. Good. He wasn't good at doing that. Talking to people, that is. Suddenly, the boy felt a nudge in his side. He turned to face his sister, whose elbow was poking at the boy's ribcage. "It's time to go to the Common Room." she said almost silently. Chance's eyes went wide. That's right! The Prefect's were supposed to take the First Year's to the Common Room! "Uhh... I'll let that other girl do it. She looks like she would have fun leading those kids around the school." he responded nervously. Cecille could see through her brother's words, for lack of a better metaphor. "Chance, you have to do it. You're a Prefect, and you're gonna be the best Prefect ever, so you have to lead them to the Common Room. I'll even go with you so you're not scared." Chance shook his head. "No. Cecille, no. I'm not doing it." he said sternly. The girl blinked at her brother. "Chancey."

............... Chance sighed and stood up. He scratched at his head, ruffling his crimson hair as he attempted to avoid eye contact with every single Ravenclaw at the table. "Okay, so... Umm... First Years! Listen up!... Uhh... I-I'm Chance, and I'm one of your Prefects. If you need anything, uhh... If you need anything, find one of the other Prefects." This was going well......... That was a lie. This whole thing looked like a train wreck waiting to happen. "Anyways, I hope you got enough to eat, because we're moving to the Common Room. Move it. Let's go, people. We don't have all night. Come on." Chance took Cecille's hand and led her down the aisle towards the door that led to the Antechamber. The blind girl knew that her brother didn't want to be a Prefect, but she still had hope for him. He would learn to embrace the path chosen for him. You know, probably.

{Moving to The Antechamber}

User Image

Greycast

hjcoffman2881

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

KlutzyChild

Piera Touko

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Cats vs Dogs 100
    • Gaian 50
    Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games