Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather quietly stepped into the Great Hall. She had taken her sweet time getting here from the courtyard, wandering the halls and sitting on the stairs outside the door. Anything to keep her from coming in here. There were so many people, and it bothered her for some reason. But she figured that she needed to at least make an appearance to show that she was still alive. Claiming her seat at the very end of the black and yellow table, Heather looked around the room curiously. A few new Hufflepuff's, some Gryffindor's, Ravenclaw's, and Slytherin's, of course. Sorting was going well, it seemed. Some of the first year's in her house were just as she was in her first year: shy and quiet. Then, there were the ones that actually were friendly and outgoing. Quite an odd match-up for the house of Badgers, in her mind. Sitting in silence, Heather propped her head up on her fist and waited for the feast to begin so she could eat and get back to the common room.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: It's good to be back...
We are shining: Chloe, Faith, and Tobi
And we'll never be afraid again: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn spoke up for the first time, pushing her dark hair back from her face. "I'll be your friend too, Faith." She smiled gently at the younger girl, who reminded her of her sisters. "I'm Newlyn, by the way." She glanced towards Tobi, who had just said something about Music Club. "I'm in Music Club, and it's loads of fun. You'll love it."

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:07 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

The only day Faith could remember that was better than today was the day Daddy bought her her first Wizard Chess set. She giggled and blushed as a dark-haired girl, Newlyn, said that she would be her friend, too. She started seeing the school, and all the students, differently; What started out as thinking she wouldn't belong turned into thinking that Hogwarts would be her second home. "Thank you," she told Newlyn brightly, grinning from ear to ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain smiled at the girl that had said hello to him. Such enthusiasm! "Music Club, hm? I'm not very musical, I apologize." he said to her as she spoke of the club. Then, a cat came to sit in front of him. It looked up at him with wide eyes, as if asking to be petted. Cain stroked the cat's back, a soft purr emitting from the creature. "Aww. Aren't you sweet?" Looking to the cat's owner, Cain smiled, his eyes bright. "I believe this fine creature belongs to you, miss. Cain Abel Justox is my name." he said, holding a hand out to her for a shake. He had read somewhere that you could always judge a person based on their handshake.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:25 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith blushed dark red, then fit her soft, petite hand into his. "Faith," she said shyly. "Faith Corner." She shook his hand, delicate with the movement. She wasn't used to friendly contact, but she liked it. It gave her hope for the rest of the school year. "Her name is Trinket," she told him, pointing to the fluffy white Persian. Trinket pawed at Cain's forearm, seeming unhappy that his attention was diverted elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris grinned happily as Autumn hugged her, laughing as she hugged her back. They were together! And it made her very, very happy. "Yeah! House buddies!" she exclaimed. Breaking away from the glomp, Iris walked hand in hand with Autumn back to the Hufflepuff table, sitting down next to her friend and looking around at the others. There was an older girl talking about Music Club with some younger students, and a blue haired boy and another girl with a cat shaking hands in greeting. So many friendly people surrounded her, and yet Iris had only managed to make friends with a few people at the station and on the train. Oh well. A few good friends are better than a bunch of okay friends.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smiled at the boy with blue hair. "Nice to meet you, Cain!" she greeted with a small flip of her hair. The girl looked over at Katrina as she made the same announcement about the Music Club as last year. I hope we get more students this year! she thought, smiling at the amount who showed up every week last year. The seeker looked over at a first year boy with brown skater hair. "Any year can join! We'd love to have you!" she exclaimed with a smile. "My name's Ariana, by the way. And this is Kat," she said, first bringing up her hands to her chest as she introduced herself, then she placed her hands on Katrina's shoulders as she introduced her girlfriend. The small that was plastered on her face grew wider as Newlyn admitted to loving the club. "It's loads of fun!"

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || First Year

Autumn giggled, then went over to an empty seat and sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She glanced around the hall, trying to pinpoint her brothers, but to no avail. Instead, however, she spotted Ari and Kat a little bit down from her and Iris. Autumn waved, enthusiastically at the older girls, and exclaimed with the brightest smile on her face, "Ari! Kat!" The hat was right; Hufflepuff was the house to which she belonged, because at the moment, she couldn't be happier.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

"You’re very welcome Faith." Chloe said hugging the girl back. "Newlyn is one of my close friends I was talking about." she added when Newlyn said she would be Faith's friend as well. "I didn't know you were in the music club?" she said a little shocked that she didn't know that about Newlyn.

"Newlyn my brother's up." Chloe told her. When Chloe saw the sorting hat be placed on David's head she crossed her fingers. 'Come on put him in Gryffindor.' she thought as it talked about how he wanted to be placed there. "Yes! Wait ago David!" Chloe cheered just as much as the Gryffindor house. She was so proud of her brother and she knew her parents would be too.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Tobi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian hopped off the stool and made his way to the Hufflepuff table. It hardly surprised him that he was put here, after all, he was his mother's son, and she spent seven years here. It didn't disappoint him in the least, in fact, he was certain that when he wrote to his mother, she'd be thrilled. The only thing that bugged Christian was that he didn't have any friends in... in well any of the houses. He didn't really talk much on the train, and he recognized very few people. Actually, once he thought more about it, the words the hat cried out in the seconds before the placement, rang clearly through his head. Loyalty is strong with you, clearly you belong with those like you. Perhaps he doubted this a bit more than he realized.

Christian nearly stopped near the table, unsure what to do, but he sat at the table, looking around him. There were people everywhere, and the other Hufflepuff's looked rather happy where they were. Girls were talking right in front of him, they'd just been sorted a little while ago, and he could have sworn that there was another boy had been sorted right before him. Christian looked around once more, but the shyness got to him, and he turned back to the sorting without a word to the others. Oh yeah, that's a real great first impression you've started. Well, it's too late to fix it now.

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson

Good_Spencer45

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane ran a hand through her hair as she went to sit down at the Hufflepuff table. It was hard for Jane to believe that it was really her seventh year. It seemed as in just a few short months she'd be leaving Hogwarts for good. She really wasn't sure how she felt about that. In all honesty it was a tad nerve racking and she really wasn't sure why but she was here now and that was where her mind needed to stay. She had duties to attend to. She had already missed the beginning of the ceremonies and sorting making sure everyone got where the needed to be but it was now time for her to worry about her own house. It was her job to make these students feel comfortable and at home like Bailey had done for her so many years ago.

"Hello All!" Jane said sitting down with a large smile across her face. "Hope you all had a good summer." She said to the returning students then turning her attention to the new first years said "Welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Jane Doyle, Head Girl here at Hogwarts. If there is anything you need don't be afraid to ask. Do you all want to tell me your names?" She asked hoping she was being over-bearing or putting to much on them. Jane could be good at that. She even hoped a little that one of the first years might have a little crush on her. Yes it sounded weird but she had thought the seventh year boys were absolutely dreamy when she had been a first year and really just wanted to feel like she wasn't the only one who did. Not to mention she was really hot and she knew it.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:15 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

She pulled Trinket back into her lap and stroked her fur. Trinket purred happily and curled up, looking like an over-sized pom pom. Faith watched as Chloe clapped for the boy who was sorted into Gryffindor. "They must be close," she thought, blinking her mismatched eyes. An auburn curl fell into her face, and for some reason, it made her giggle. She was in such a good mood! She blew mindlessly at the stray curl, watching it flutter up, then float back down. Amused, she kept it up, watching it flutter, then float.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Out of nowhere a head popped out of the center of the table. Not just anywhere along the Hufflepuff table but right at the part of the table where all the first years were gathered. "Welcome to Hufflepuff." the large man said as the rest of his body emerged through the wood and food that was on the table. The Fat Friar smiled cheerfully at the first years as he floated above the table. You know we've never had a Dark wizard amoung our student. None of the other houses can state that." he said. The brown haired ghost loved his house and anyone who knew him would find it a futile task to attempt to prove otherwise.

User ImagexxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxUser Image
-----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

"That's okay, Cain. You don't need to be musical; just have an interest in music. Several of our members are not musical." Then Kat announced to the whole table. "The Music Club is open to anyone who is interested in music or musical themselves. We meet in the music room on the third floor and we'll be there tomorrow after classes for anyone interested!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Good_Spencer45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Between the sorting of the other first years, the ghost that popped up in the middle of the table and nearly scarred Christian, the first years surrounding him, the older girl who was announcing that something about a music club of some sort, and the even older girl who was trying to coax the names out of them, Christian didn't know where to focus his attention. The sorting was almost over with anyway, and he doubted that by watching it, something life changing would happen. The girls were nice and all, but music club wasn't really his thing and he was't really wanting to be first to speak up. That left him to the ghost, the... The Fat Friar, wasn't it? He too, seemed to float away after a bit, leaving Christian to himself.

He turned to the sorting for a second, before turning back to the table, looking at the people across from him. There was a girl who had a cat with her, giggling and blowing at her hair. Christian opened his mouth to speak, but finding that he had nothing to say, he closed it again, and looked down at his hands, which were laying awkwardly on the table. Christian sighed quite loudly on accident, and when he realized, his eyes widened, and he flushed, returning his glance to his hands. He mumbled an apology to himself.

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games