Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:35 am
@Jashin: Didn't you read Anon's post?

@Anbu: Approved.

@Redera: Approved.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 am
sorry didnt notice it before how does the new new attribute look?  

Jashin Kaguya

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Both are Denied.

@jashin Your denied because your second personal attribute is just far to OP slighly or moderately I would go with but Sharply is just WAY to far. That would put him on par with a Konin as a genin so thats denied.

@Wolf Alright yours is denied mainly because your bloodline app got denied. But your first personal attribute is also denied on the same grounds as Jashin's was.

bloodline resubmitted, and
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20682207#287726679
Howaido has speed and strength up one rank, and So does my other character. Is there a reason why speed and reflexes is more powerful than speed and strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am
Winterwolf78
Azeiel The Fallen
Both are Denied.

@jashin Your denied because your second personal attribute is just far to OP slighly or moderately I would go with but Sharply is just WAY to far. That would put him on par with a Konin as a genin so thats denied.

@Wolf Alright yours is denied mainly because your bloodline app got denied. But your first personal attribute is also denied on the same grounds as Jashin's was.

Howaido has speed and strength up one rank, and So does my other character. Is there a reason why speed and reflexes is more powerful than speed and strength.

Howaido was created before this stipulation, but I will bring it up to Mana or other higher-ranked mods, and I don't know who approved that on your other character, but they shouldn't have done that.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 am
It looks good...wait, if you're given the character, then shouldn't you keep the name and appearance the same/similar? Otherwise, it's just a new character that's already trained. Also, how does your chakra start off at 315?

Edit: This is toward Jashin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:02 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Winterwolf78
Azeiel The Fallen
Both are Denied.

Howaido was created before this stipulation, but I will bring it up to Mana or other higher-ranked mods, and I don't know who approved that on your other character, but they shouldn't have done that.

James is about a year old. when was the stipulation?  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 pm
umm i think he did ssome training missions befoe i got him and all i did was add the subclass chakra to him but all i did was just change the first name and he gave me acouple of pictures he was debating on changing it to I'm still debating on which one i want him to have if thats ok but the Chakra i could change it i think it 270 and just start from there with my own chakra training things if you like?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm
Winterwolf78
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Winterwolf78
Azeiel The Fallen
Both are Denied.

James is about a year old. when was the stipulation?

As far as I can remember, which is back when Mak was still here. So a year and a half or so, give or take a month. I'm going to bring this up to Mana and Shin.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:28 pm
@Jashin: That would be easier. Set the chakra back to 270 and it's approved.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm
ok no problem Oath  

Jashin Kaguya

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Maxwell Uchiha
Nickname: Max

Birthdate: 03/14

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 200

Nindo: "Scream all you want, It won't save you."
Personality: Max is batshit crazy. past batshit crazy. He revels in violence on a level similar to some of the worlds greatest serial killers, but he is loyal to his village, and can control himself unless truly incited to rage. Violence against women will set him off instantly. Max also tends to hate members of his own clan.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Samurai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Uchiha (pending approval)

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Kanton,Raiton
Chakra Color:Black,white and red
Chakra Materialization: Black chakra with Red eyes and a wolves grin
Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• mental focus
Weaknesses:
• social skills
• Long range
Fears:
• Not going to Valhalla
• giant versions of small furry mammals

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
•Meager Muscles: Physical endurance slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Genjutsu one post faster

Personal Attributes:
•Vampiric- Speed moderately increased
• Fear-increased effect of fear causing jutsus by one rank

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 40"
Weapon Weight: 1,4 kg
Weapon Location: left hip
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken x15
• 5 Explosive notes
•3 Senbon
•backpack
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬ Born in Kirigakure to the son of the local butcher, Maxwell Uchiha gains his bloodline from his mother. Lana Uchiha was a clan outcast who settled in the village. Max grew up in this father's butcher shop, and his dad fulled his intrest in learning anatomy and picking up the butcher trade, but Max's tendency for violence stopped that quickly, and Max was shipped off to the Academy for discipline. Max lost contact with his parents, and looks for them to return one day.

can you guys approve just the speed and then if the other turns out ok i can just add it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
For reference, you don't get a rank up on anything with a personal attribute. You can be faster than someone of your rank would normally be, like slightly faster or slightly stronger.

iOath

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm
iOath
Anonymous_Alcoholic
For reference, you don't get a rank up on anything with a personal attribute. You can be faster than someone of your rank would normally be, like slightly faster or slightly stronger.

edited  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Change the speed attribute to slightly instead of moderate.

Either remove the fear attribute until you're sure that's what you want or change it to say slightly increased.

Do that, and you're approved.  

iOath

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm
The fear attribute would also be denied because it can be used to push a jutsu up over S-Rank and then it would be unbreakable. So that one is also sadly denied.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games