Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Two went back to stirring as the youngin' grasped his headband. Having taken a vow of silence, he couldn't vocally respond, but instead raised a Light Pen to the air, asking what Kaika wanted. Leaving the writing in mid-air, Two picked up the spuds' pot off of the stove, whirled around to the sink, & then immediately chilled them off under the faucet for a future dish, straining them as they did so.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika was now quiet certain that the person before him was not the Kazekage but continued anyway, at least it was a starting point"I wish to learn more about Darkness" He said placing a hand over his heart"Like the kind I can feel taking root in my heart" He hoped the person, whomever they were, understood. He was not hoping to learn more about evil, no he knew of that. Darkness and Evil are two separate things, although one can lead to the other. Kaika had always felt that power within him, and had been taught by his father that there were two powers in the universe always fighting for control: Darkness and Light. Kaika's beliefs were that only together, balanced, could one find harmony

AandOE

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi made her way into the into the kages office. As she got in; she put her backpack down in the corner of the room and waited for the kage to finish his conversation with the man she had met before in the library.

Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonus: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero moved in the room behind Shiroi and settled himself near her. he waited for the kazekage as well. He knew they'd have had time to review his forms and he simply need to sign them. If she was willing of course. Truth be told he was actually a bit nervous. it barely showed if one knew zero enough

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Info:
[Two only]

Turning the faucet off, Two flicked his hands off from the water upon them before toweling the remaining film. Now dry, he smudged the light writing out of the air & wrote a new statement, Go blind. That will teach you more about darkness, physically & mentally, than anyone ever could. Capping his pen, it slid down into the shirt pocket as Shiroi & Zero appeared. Slipping by Kaika, Two grabbed the consent form as he whisked across the hallway the deal with their current situation. On his way passed Zero, Two flittered the signed paper down onto the dining table, the gentle phooshing sound from the landing being the only sound other than a winding-down kitchen. Taking his place further up the table, he leaned back & put his chef's hat down onto the place mat in front of him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero smiled and ushered shiroi in pulling a chair out at the table for her to sit, taking the one next to the one he moved for her."Good afternoon kazekage-sama. It is good that you could see me under such circumstances. While the little one here reads over our proposal i would like to also discuss accreditation if possible."Zero pulled his copy of his mission records from his coat and laid them on the table. .

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Info:
[Two only]

Two stretched his hand & arm over to the document & ran along the braille there. Nodding his head, a pencil rolled across the table to his awaiting hand, where it was gently grasped upside-down. Erasing the title of 'Genin', Two let out a low breath to clear the rubbish erasure marks away just as the lead hit paper. Filling in the title of 'Chuunin', Two leaned back again with a smile. Zero was growing so quickly these days that the chef didn't even know what to make for a celebratory meal.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

"Kazekage sama...What is the current record of time between becoming a genin and graduating to chunin?zero couldnt help but smirk for a moment. He keptt an eye on shiroi's face to watch her reaction when she comprehended what the paper meant. "Anyway thank you kazekage-sama"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 am
User Image

As Shiroi waited patiently for the Kazekage to finish her conversation; Zero entered the room and stood behind her. Once the Kazekage was finished with his conversation with the man from the library, Zero lead her to a chair which sat in front of the desk of the Kazekage. She couldn't help but listen in on small portions of there conversation and watched closely as Zero laid the mission records onto the table. The conversation suddenly went quiet as the Kazekage slide a paper across the desk. The paper was just close enough for her to read it without have to stand up in the chair. She read certain section of the papers and it didn't take her long to figure out that they were adoption forms. Shiroi smiled lightly as her eyes began to water a little; she had never been this happy before. She used her sleeves to attempt to wipe her tears of joy away, but it didn't work.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero felt a small pang of guilt when he saw her eyes watering. Suddenly he wondered if he crossed a line somewhere and managed to hurt her feelings. He spoke softly to her in a soothing manner."Is something wrong Shiroi-chan?"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Shiroi looked up at Zero smiling as some of her tears still running down from her eyes. She shook her head from side to side; it was the exact opposite. "No, I'm just really happy." Shiroi said as she wiped the remaining tears away from eyes and her smile became more apparent. She reach over and hugged Zero tightly, burying her face in his chest.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Info:
[Two & Three]

A great big wide smile plastered all over Two's face barely twitched as a sudden yelping sound from the kitchen could be heard. It was probably Kaika just tryin' to show off by juggling knives or something, but Two politely excused himself from the happy shinobi in front of him to go take care of the situation. Opening both doors in quick succession, a flash of a scrawny, wiry fellow in a long white lab coat could be seen exiting the kitchen with Kaika in tow. Two scratched his head in confusion before entering the jubilaeus environment once more, a platter of berry muffins fresh from the oven & a pitcher of milk plus glasses in his hands. Setting them down upon the table, he doled out one to each person seated there, & left the drinks between them.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Zero gently wraps his arms around the young girl, as she burried her face from view.He smiled gently at her and tapped out a short message on the wood for the kazekage's benefit. The statement translated to

'Thank you for you help in this matter. As you can tell it means the world to her. On a graver note if i am to fall she will be my beneficiary. ill arange for this at a later date.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Shiroi was far to busy crying with joy to notice Zero's stile message passed to the Kazekage through morris code. How ever she did her a platter touch the table. Shiroi tried her best to dry her eyes as she then looked up at Zero.

Yukiko Masaki

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Zero looked down at her feeling a hole in his heart being slowly filled. He nodded towards the door. "Its getting late in the afternoon. We should get going"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games