Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

❥ Chakra Training: Meditate (1/4)
Sukai walked into the Academy. More stressed than ever over what Kein wanted to talk to her about. She needed to clear her mind and just calm herself down. Taking a deep breath the medic started to relax some.

(2/4)
Taking the fan off of her back Sukai stood it up straight. Jumping on top of her she sat down crossing her legs putting her arms between them. The Sage then began a deep thought process taking everything in for the past few hours. Dai and Kein's affection for one another, meeting Eclipse and Steel, confronting her feelings about Kein to be pointless. She toke it in all deep consideration. It needed to stop before she got hurt to badly.

(3/4)
Kein doesn't like me. Kein will never like me little lone love me. He is a pointless person to love, he was Fuyu and the baby to worry about. I shouldn't stress him out more with this. Sighing a tear rolled down her cheek. It was something she didn't want to face facts to or own up but reality was reality and reality was that she was never going to get the guy. It pained her deep inside to think about it but it was a pain Sukai was going to have to live with. Something that she knew that she couldn't avoid.

(4/4)
Facts are that, . . . that I'm NOT marrying Shiro, facts are Kein will never feel the same way. And facts are that I will remain alone. Trying to stay clam she relaxed her body. Sounding out all the noises from the outside world. Sukai could feel the building of chakra within her. She only wanted to mediate to clear her mind. But getting more chakra was nice too.
❥ Chakra Training: Meditate
+25

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Gatsuuga [ Dual Piercing Fang ] (1/1)
Eclipse looked at Steel and rubbed his leg. :Ready boy?" Change!" As she said so Steel turned into another form of her standing side by side. Eclipse looked him over then nodded. The two started spinning rapidly. Jumping into the air they became to spinning blurs of doom bouncing around the Academy trying not to hit anyone in their wild frenzy.
Gatsuuga [ Dual Piercing Fang ] --leanred

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge : Soutou Rou [ Inuzuka Style Rare Beast Transformation : Double-Headed Wolf ] (1/1)
Steel and Eclipse stopped spinning around and looked at each other nodding. The two made hand signs going at each other. Smoke enveloped all around the two and out came an even larger wolf than Steel originally! It was solid black with two heads, each head had one crimson red and one bright blue eye. The double-headed wolf howled then glanced around with its two head before disappearing in smoke, coming out Eclipse and Steel in their normal bodies. The two actually panting from the gene fusion between them.
Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge : Soutou Rou [ Inuzuka Style Rare Beast Transformation : Double-Headed Wolf ] --learned

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Zesshi Nensan [ Fanged Tongue Acid ] (1/3)
Sukai opened her eyes looking over at Eclipse and Steel training. Flipping her hair over her shoulder she continued to sit on the fan with amazing balance. Her mind roamed around thinking of something to do, she could do chakra training while learning a jutsu, kill two birds with one stone. . .yes that sounded lovely to her, keeping herself occupied for the time being before facing the wrath of Kein and possibly dieing. Sighing though she just stuck to learning a new jutsu.

(2/3)
Going through the Offensive medical jutsu in her mind she remembered one. It had to do with spitting acid. Opening her eyes Sukai looked around spotting a wooden dummy a few meters to the side of her. Breathing out her mouth started filling with the acid-like saliva. Once it filled to were it started to burn her mouth she spat at the wooden dummy.

(3/3)
The spit moved fast through the air hitting the dummy. Within seconds it started to steam and eat away at the wood. Sukai watched as a huge hole formed in it. Sighing softly she turned her body spinning on her fan. This was boring. . . maybe she should go looking for Kein. Jumping off her fan she put it on her back and started heading for the Academy exit to the Apartments.

Zesshi Nensan [ Fanged Tongue Acid ] --learned
[Exits to Apartments]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis thought about his favor, he knew he wanted to get stronger now that reiko was gone. But he didn't know if it was a good idea train him then he goes off to fight him. But if he wanted to get stronger he supposed he could train him."Ok I will train you, just don't do anything stupid."He said seriously

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu smiled when Noctis agreed to train him. "Thank you, and don't worry, I won't. Reiko is trouble, but i'm not looking for a fight. I just want to be able to defend myself and protect others if that happens." He said as a serious look came over his face..

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis nodded at Shika."Ok then, What shall we do first?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought for a moment before he spoke. "Well, I know a lot of jutsu and can fight, but I am not the best. Could you help me with that. Like, I can fight, but I do not have a lot of experience in the field." He asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] (1/5)
Eclipse looked at Steel and smiled somewhat devilishly turning some she put her hand in her kimono pocket taking out her Raiton scroll. Opening it she scanned her eyes over it fast, looking for a technique already in mind. Once she found the jutsu she read it carefully, her smile grew more. She was ready for this jutsu. Hearing Noctis and Shika speaking the woman glanced up at them. Glad they were doing something productive as well.

(2/5)
Going back to her scroll Eclipse believed she got the majority of the jutsu down. Rolling it back up the woman believed it wouldn't be all that hard to execute. After she rolled it up Eclipse put it back in her kimono pocket turning to Steel she smiled softly. "Take a step back Steel. . .I don't want you to get shocked or hurt by accident."

(3/5)
The wolf toke a few paces back, his eyes glancing around making sure he didn't run anyone over. Eclipse grinned at Steel then went back being weary of the people around him. If he steps on them, it'll only make them stronger. Ha. Shaking her head Eclipse held out her left arm putting her right hand on her forearm. Feeling her Raiton chakra beginning to pulse through her network building up into her hand and upper forearm area.

(4/5)
The Raiton chakra built up inside of the palm of her hand. It came out, a bright light started to shine. Sparks started to fly, then, the sparks grew as an electric ball formed. The sparks grew into small lighting bolts pulsing about. Raging on. Eclipse smiled greatly and laughed demonically. This was the jutsu for her!

(5/5)
The Chidori formed in Eclipse's hand completely. Letting go of it with her right hand she bolted forward, her left arm going back. Once she approached a wooden dummy the woman forced her arm forward crashing into it with the deadly blow of lighting. The wood cracked through, the dummy becoming inflamed chips of wood scattered about the Academy floor. Breathing out Night flipped her hair back and wiped the back of her hand on her forehead flipping her bangs. "Damn. . . .I like this jutsu." Looking at the burning pieces of wood. The more I learn the more pain I can bring him . . . wonderful. He shall pay for abandoning me and the kids.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] --learned

User Image

Steel watched in amazement. The wolf was surprised at Eclipse's progress. She was growing stronger before his very eyes.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Blast ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi first started with the Doton [ Earth ] scroll. He seemed to have a bit of an issue with some of the jutsu inside of the scroll, but none the less he would not complain about them too much. He was a shinobi and needed to learn as many as possible.

[ 1 / 1 ]
Ichi quickly began to make hand signs and stopped on [ Snake ]. "Earth Style: Earth Military Movement..." he said as he suddenly began to almost sip into the ground and than completely disappear. Suddenly in a completely different area further to the right. Ichi suddenly came out of the ground. "Not bad!" he said meaning the skill was easy to learn, but moving was a bit harder to do.

(( Learned: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]. E - Rank ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 310 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] (1/5)
Eclipse glanced over seeing yet another Genin walk into the Academy. She was shocked so many new Genin were showing up. Maybe the Academy had a new graduation and she missed. Smiling when she remembered herself Haku, and Dakkon graduation top of their class when they first became Genin about two years ago.

(2/5)
Glancing back at Steel she figured she better get started on learning the next style of Chidori before it slipped her mind. By reminiscing over past things as silly as such. Flipping her hair Eclipse turned her torso to the side taking out her Raiton scroll. Opening it she once more scanned it over into the back were the stronger jutsu's lay. Seeing the Thousand Bird Current she smiled while memorizing it all down. Perfect. . . this one will be very useful to me.

(3/5)
Re-rolling up her scroll, closing it, and putting it back in her pocket Eclipse was ready to begin. Taking her arm out like the last time she grasped her forearm with her right hand, to keep her arm from shaking out of control. The chakra started to build in her arm once more.

(4/5)
The sparks started going through the air around her as the power built in her hand. Soon enough another Chidori formed. This one although different than the last. It had a certain surge formed around Eclipse, creating a sort of barrier protecting the kunochi. If anyone nears. . their nervous system would be fried.

(5/5)
Eclipse allowed the Chidori to become it full potential before dashing over at the dummies. They started burning when hitting the electric waves around Eclipse and shattered under her might. The kunochi smiled looking back and her work. Flipping herhair once more she dusted off her hands. "Done. . for now."

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] --learned

User Image

Steel  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis raised an eyebrow at Shikatsu."Experience isn't something that can be taught or trained, If thats what you lack ask the Hokage for a mission." Noctis then got into a fighting stance."But If you want a fight, I can do that." he said looking at Shikatsu."I warn you this will not be a spar, I won't pull any punches."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse turned towards Steel, their time training was over for now. Approaching the wolf the kunochi then petted his leg. Smiling at her partner the woman spoke softly. "Time to get the little ones eh?"

User Image

Steel looked down at Eclipse and nodded, putting his large nose to the top of her head, her head was somewhat smaller than his nose. But most human's heads were unless their hair was unusually large. Listening to her speak Steel looked her in the eyes. Lowering down so she was able to get on. Once she was the wolf pelted away to the Hokage's Office.
[Exits to Hokage's Office]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis recieved the information from his clone and sighed. He felt bad but this was important. He made a few clones to train with Shika."I'll be right back." Noctis then disappeared in a swirl of snow.

[Exit to apartments.]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu wondered why Noctis left so suddenly but he knew it must have been important. "So, clones eh, ok. Bring it on." He said as he took a fighting stance .

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:01 am
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Zeramaru ended his practice and quickly left for a place less...crowded.

exit

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games