Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 280/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The ANBU looked at the file, and then at Axel’s exhausted, yet expressionless face. “I’ll be of more help with The Wan, you go take care of this.” A high officer delegating his work on a lower ranking one, just what Axel needed. And whatever was happening in the village now was the icing on the cake. The young Chunin hoped that it was someone causing a ruckus, he wanted to stab someone to feel better, that, or maybe a couple of night’s sleep would also do him a lot of good, seeing as he was tired. And hungry. How could he forget that he was hungry. “Tell them to come to the hospital as soon as possible, the three squad leaders, their names are on the files.” With that said, the ANBU disappeared in a frantic run behind his superior, Wanryoku. Axel let out a single, exasperated sigh escape him before he bent over and went to do his duty. Uninterestedly he flicked open the file to find three documents inside, a small profile pertaining to each one of the people he was to find; the first was his good friend Toso, he would be easy to find, odds were the weirdo would be training, that’s what he does all day, right? Train? He took the liberty of reading the file as he walked, there, he found his age, 18, that prompted a response that neared surprise from Axel, seeing as he always assumed the man was older. It also had a space where it listed he belonged to the Hojo Clan, whatever that was. After him was a girl by the name of Inori Yazuriha, 24 years old, slightly taller than him. It listed her as a member of the Uzumaki Clan, but Axel had just as much idea of what that meant as the Hojo Clan did for Toso. It said she was taller than him, and that she was focused on Ninjutsu and Singing. Singing? How was that a strength? No wonder this woman was a Genin at the age of 24. The last file belonged to another woman, Miko Tengoku, Puppet User, Sensor, 15 years old, his height, no bloodline. With all of that memorized, he slammed the files shut and walked toward the academy, where he hoped to find Toso if he had no idea what was going on in the hospital.

Ryo: 2723
AC: 3525
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

It took her a while to get to the gates of Kumogakure all the way from Konohagakure. Her feet were aching and her legs going numb. Yet she continued on as she wanted to get to Kumo. To start a new life and attempt to find purpose. To be useful to someone rather than wasting her life away for a village that lies on a daily basis. As she got closer and closer she didn't even realize it as the clouds were consuming the area. Making it more and more difficult to see until the clouds cleared a bit and she saw the gates. She knew the drill and knew anbu were all over the gates as with any village.

She placed her hands up within the air at shoulder height and spoke clearly and firmly. "I'm here seeking residency of this village. I aim to speak with the Raikage or whomever I have to to become a shinobi here." She said and sighed knowing they might just kill her. Whatever happened, happened honestly. She had all the correct paperwork in her ruck saying she was done with Konoha and that they dismissed her from service. She would be walking on egg shells for a bit should they accept her and would be monitored. She wasn't a fool by any means. She'd simply have to go with the flow for a while and it would take time to start a new life.

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 385/385][Stamina: 285/285]
[15 Senbon]

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 pm

→→Clouds distorted much of the surrounding area, leaving little in the way of memorable markers to tell her just how fare she had come. Yet still her audacity to claim the right to come here, of all places, brought a standstill within the confines of the unseen. For several minutes the only sounds came from the wind running through the mountains and the creaking of some sort of bridge, by the sound of it. Finally, a voice came from the clouds, a voice carefully neutral, devoid of emotion and sex, a voice that came disturbingly close from behind her. "From your bearing you come with training. Where do you come from, and how did you learn of the location of our village?" A shadow, that was all she would see if she turned, all she would detect.
→→
→→

The Wolf of Asgard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

With the soft undetermined voice speaking to her she remained perfectly still. Her nerves kicking in telling her to fight. To defend herself at all costs. But she couldn't, for she was a lone wolf trying to enter a new pack. She had to expose her belly to the leader and let them decide to accept her or tear her stomach open. Letting out a small breath she spoke clearly. "I come from Konoha and I learned the location on a mission with the previous hokage when were doing a peacekeeping mission with Kumogakure or something of the sort. The path was encased in a blizzard and we never finished the mission. I followed the path from the mission and lucked out for the rest of it." She said confidently. She stood tall and proud ready to either be led in by blindfold or some other means, or be slain where she stand.

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Quote:

[15 Senbon]

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] The transportation was just as disorienting as the first time, when Jack took me to the island in the first place. Steadying myself, I took a moment to get my bearings; the fuuin had taken me to the far end of the bridge from the gates--not ideal, but I guess if the Mizukage had never been there, there was no way for him to send me there, which was fair enough. Still, it was a sight to see, even though I hadn't been gone all that long.

Where there was relief, though, apprehension came with it. Even if the bridge was in tact, the village was hidden behind a mile long wall of low-hanging clouds that obscured the supposedly bottomless gorge from sight. Not to mention what condition the village might be in after... well. Rubbing my arms, I pulled my coat hood up over my head. I wanted to see personally what was going on before I made my return known and everyone flocked to me like children that needed their hands held to cross the street.

Stop.

I shouldn't have such negative thoughts about my village, given everything they went through. Not until I'd seen the final reports regarding everything that had happened. With a sigh, I started my trek across the bridge. I didn't doubt that one of the ANBU watching headed straight for the gates to inform them of my return.

---

Some maybe twenty or so minutes later, the gates came into view through the blanket of fog. At the base, one of the ANBU confronted a silver-haired woman who I might have mistook for Hakanai had I not known better. Not wanting to bring attention to myself or hide my presence while this girl was clearly struggling to get in, I too the distraction as an opportunity to shunshin my way to the top of the barbican. This startled the pair of cloaked guards there, but they calmed quickly after I looked at them. "Let Wan know I'm back, wherever he is." With a quick hand sign, I made a shadow clone that immediately made a beeline for the office tower. Meanwhile, I descended the gatehouse normally and made my way into the streets of Kumogakure, headed for the apartments.

[Clone exit to Office; Exit to Residential District]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Quote:

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | awed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:40 pm

→→Silence met the girl's words, though the presence remained. The soft impression that somehow they were communicating would be felt, though only for a short minute. "You will be watched from here on out. Make one wrong move, and you will be executed." The final words before their presence vanished completely. Only a moment before the clouds would part just enough to reveal the opening to a bridge nearby without an end that cast off into the clouds, out of view.
→→
→→

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nariko wasn't a fool in the slightest as she knew she was on the chopping block. The shinobi didn't even have to tell her that she would be executed if she made a single wrong move. This was the village she wanted to belong to. To see if they needed help like hers so that she could make it a great village. To devote her life to it so that in hopes she could earn purpose from it. If there was one thing that she understood it was this. If she were to make a wrong move here it wouldn't be the anbu executing her. She would likely end up killing herself in shame. A form of seppuku due to the fact she wanted this more than anything. Lest she become a rogue shinobi. She could damn near taste it. She moved towards the gates with an undeniable grace and stopped at the guard. After quickly conversing with him she found out where to find the Raikage's office to talk with them. To see if she could become a resident of this village. [exit to village]

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Quote:

[15 Senbon]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:48 am
~Gate Towards Raijin Bay~

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

~Communicator Get~ So the time came. 4:21 A.m. The sun had yet to rise and Toso seemed aptly readied. The night shift guardsmen giving a yawn and a weak thumbs up indicating all necessary procedures and transactions had been verified. Toso himself would hold a package being the order made at the Blue Dragon for one communicator. Without the need of having to hem it into anything it made the shipment faster. Although it may be a bit more inconvenient to have to hold. The training was out of the way, the purchases were out of the way, hopefully with well rested companion's their mission could readily begin. Toso seemed rife with anticipation...well as rife as he could appear which was standing almost like a statue with the whistling wind of the night playing with his hair.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 801/801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [2]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  magcookie

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:13 pm
    User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
    Mood:: Agitated

Liori walked through the empty streets like a zombie, regretting not trying to get a few minutes of extra sleep already. 'I shouldn't even had tried to go to sleep last night, knew a nightmare was due.' She thought to herself, staring up at the night sky as she turned the corner before the road tot he gate. Checking her person she made a final inspection to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything important. A curt nod and she stepped out onto the main road, already spotting a familiar coat standing near the gates. She should have taken the lead out of her steps, with how early she woke up she might have beaten the squad leader. She spotted the night guards a few moments later, she shifted her coat to make her headband more visible to avoid any trouble. She walked up to the statue like Toso, deciding against saying 'hello' she instead just pressed her back against a nearby wall and crossed her arms. She managed not to be the last person to arrive so that was a plus. She lifted her gaze back to the sky, staring holes in the stars as she attempted to contain her agitation from her face.

Chakra Pool:: [505 //505]
    Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

NecroPlant

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:51 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
    x Cнκ ▫ 415 / 415 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両900 x Aϲ ▫ 1,050

Stumbling to the gateway as none other than the younger varient of Toso. She wobbled sideways every now and again as she walked, clearly having not grown used to waking up at this ungodly hour of the morning. She grumbled to herself while dragging herself towards the designated meeting spot where she would meet with her squad. The nightly patrols seemed to be getting ready to call it a day and go on with whatever night owls did. She made her way by while sometimes nodding at their comments about being out so late. Everything felt so hard to do, she just wanted to find somewhere soft and fall back asleep in it. After journeying forward enough, Ara came across the statue she saw Toso-kun and Ori-chan lounging at. She groaned and slogged forward until she was close enough to the two and saluting. Had it been maybe two hours later, the pint sized squidling would have been ripe and full of energy to spend. But for now, the most energy she could must was "Why are we here so early? Ikaaaaaa..." She grumbled at Toso, pointing her head in Ori-chan's direction and waving before wondering what the first plan of action was.

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
    Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
    Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x15]
    ☐ N/A
    ""

NecroPlant

magcookie

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Battle: Rogue 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:37 am
    ~Gate Towards Raijin Bay~

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

"Wonderfull to see that we're all bright eyed and bushy tailed bloop." After speaking, as if he were some form of cardboard cut out struck by a strong breeze he fell forward literally face planting into the ground. While it didn't seem to reflect itself on his face it seemed their leader was tired as well. He'd lay still and flat on the ground as if all signs of life had drained from him before his two tentacles spawned to aid in his rise where in he would look completely unphased with dust on his glasses. "You may be wondering why I called you out so early. Bloop. It's so that we can rest Bloop." The statement seemed incredibly ironic taking into account just how tired everyone was but Toso would explain as he drew pulled out a map made of the several sheets of paper he carried on his person.

"Raijiin bay is a port town not unlike my own home. Bloop. We're to travel five miles north from said Bay following the coastline bloop. It will roughly take us an hour or longer before we actually arrive Bloop. I may be able to make it there quicker but I'm unsure if you'll be able to keep up bloop. Our E.t.a at that point would be roughly around mid to late fiveish to six a.m ish bloop. Since the recent reports bloop this minimizes the area of movement and action since their last activity was recorded. If they intend to prove hostile to the Bays inhabitants bloop we'll have the advantage of arriving at the earliest E.t.a reasonable. We'll then take a recovery period until 7:30 a.m. if all is well. At the same time we'll question the inhabitants of any recent goings on. Bloop. After I'll procure us some sustenance bloop and we'll be on our way.

Toso it seemed had quite the plan but in reality he was more expectant for the plan to derail at some point or another. Finding the port town mayhaps already inhabited, to other inconveniences. Ideally he'd have preferred to leave using the cover of the night yesterday but truthfully he'd assumed it best for his squadlings to try and get what rest they could. Toso would then toss Liori something. "I was impressed with my clones descriptions of what I believed to be your aerial reconnaissance. Bloop take my communicator for now. The channel we'll be using is 6SQDE.Bloop. As we travel if it's not too exerting every now and then I'd like to see what you can spy. bloop" He would then provide Ara with hers having taken the kindness of picking it up for her. In summary Toso was now the only one without a communicator. Although he did wonder if Ara knew how to use hers and hopefully wouldn't break it.

"Bloop all right then, if there are no more questions. Let's dispatch bloop. Ah, bloop as some incentive remember the faster we get there the faster we can take a break. Bloop" ~Potential exit to Raijiin Bay~

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 801/801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [2]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  magcookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:52 pm
    User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
    Mood:: Agitated

Liori finally turned her eyes from the sky when the squidling wobbled her tiny legs towards the group. She lifted her hand slightly in response to the small girls wave, turning to face Toso when he decided to greet them. He started by making an initially contradictory statement about waking up early so they could rest. It didn't take her long to assume he meant when they reached their destination, and sure enough he decided to explain himself further for them. 'Its a reasonable time frame I guess.' She thought to herself when he started running the figures. Just as she was getting ready to start walking towards the gate Toso decided to talk her her personally. She lifted her hand to catch the communicator he tossed at her, inspecting the technology before setting it to 6SQDE and putting it on. He mentioned that his clones had seen her clay bird at some point during her aerial sweep of the academy. While he might have been impressed all she took from the compliment was that it was seen. 'Some stealth you got there Liori.' She berated herself, sticking her hands into her clay pouches. "Its a little draining on my chakra if I do it for too long but a couple hours shouldn't effect much." She mentioned, pulling her now full hands from the pouches and closing them, "Should be ready for deployment in a little bit. Should mention it'll take one of my eyes so I wont be that great of a lookout on the ground while its active." She slipped her hands into her jacket pockets while she followed after her leader, making a sideways glance at Ara before turning her attention to the ground in front of her.

[exit after Toso]
    [ooc: Ayyyee nice squid channel for the mic, I see what you did there.]
    [edited]

Chakra Pool:: [505 //505]
    Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

NecroPlant
    TheRealKiru

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
    x Cнκ ▫ 415 / 415 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両900 x Aϲ ▫ 1,050

Upon hearing Toso-kun's reason for getting up so early, Ara nearly fell back on the floor and had a good reason to stay there until the bright skies of the morning would awake her. She let out another exhausted groan and leaned on Ori-chan while he explained himself to his squad-mates. It was not even time to breakfast, and already she was tired of this s**t. He began to go into specifics and that was where Ara's interested started out strong but eventually faded away. Her thoughts were why the bay town sounded so familiar, and why she felt more at ease upon hearing its name. Maybe she had went there before the accident, or possibly because it was where she lived at itself! If they left here and planned accordingly, they would arrive at the village in good time, possibly even getting a break before the seven thirty curfew. If they were to get the desired rest, Ara would be forced to demand breakfast and possibly a night shower to get the rest of the day started. After this, there had better be food. She was handed her communicator by Toso-kun, gracious accepting it and hooking it up to her clothing. Once that was done, she turned it to the custom channel that the leader of the group had announced to them, watching as he chatted with Ori-chan some before heading out. The older female followed suit, leaving Ara to take up position on the rear as she continued to linger in her half asleep state while they set out for parts unknown to her.

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
    Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
    Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x15]
    ☐ N/A
    ""

NecroPlant

magcookie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:19 pm
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
    I'm losing my
    mind
    Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

On the way to the hospital with Shu by my side, I sighed softly as I was still tired. I had to stop walking for a moment and regather my thoughts. I needed some kind of energy boost. I felt Shu nudge me at the side as I opened my eyelids and almost yelled in surprise when there was an ANBU right in front of me. He handed me a paper and before I could even open it, he was gone. Just like that. Damn it, what if I had questions or wanted to know more details?! With a soft huff in frustration and exhaustion, I opened the paper and started to read. Ah. So what happened to the other team? I clicked my tongue towards Shu. We should stop by home first. When we did, I started to get my backpack and packed few things. Sleeping bag, food that was tightly wrapped to avoid scents, even approved by the hybrid companion of mine. With a soft smile, I packed few other things such as bandages and the like. When done, I placed the backpack onto my back and we left the apartment.

Made our way to the gates, I was worried that I had missed the squad. I asked Shu for recent scents and he shook his head slightly. Hopefully, I didn't miss them. My cold blue hues glanced up towards where the ANBU were usually hiding or located. Maybe they could give me a hint if I missed them...? They don't seem to acknowledge or show it. With a deep sigh, I simply waited. I don't remember this Miko. Have we met before? I don't know who else was in our new temporary team or I would've asked Shu if he can smell that person scent. All I could do, was to wait for the team to arrive.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
    Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Total of candies found: 27

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
    Headband Location: Around her left bicep

Action:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:31 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 675/675 || Stamina :: 240/240
    Well on into the early morning Miko would reach the village gate with her nose buried in the literature of a pamphlet on the subject of traps and proper use of said traps. Miko knew all the faces that were to be on her team, and she'd sense Hakanai's presence before she'd lay her eyes on her. Passing along the side of the kunoichi and her partner Miko would stop just as she'd make it a foot past the two and would turn on the ball of her right foot to face the two and then peek out from the side of her reading material. Miko herself was outfitted with a pack and for her more extensive mission needs such as a sleeping back and so fort, rations, and so fort, but her weapons were ever the same given her normal extensive arsenal. Miko had changed her look a it since the last time she'd seen Hakanai in the hospital or even earlier than that at the dojo when shed attacked one of Miko's few friends, Hatsu. Sighing softly inward to herself Miko remembered that hakanai couldn't hear, and the issues that brought on between her and the negligent recognition of that fact which aided in the attack on Hatsu. Miko didn't know the details but she understood the the frustration. Putting away the pamphlet in her her weapons bag on her lower back she'd look between Shu and hakanai and would extend her hand out to the tamer as a greeting.

Miko had no clue that Hakanai didn't know or remember who she was but given the situation re-introductions on more proper terms seemed to be in order.
    "Names Miko Tengoku, and you're Hakanai Yuki, He's Shu right? Welcome to my squad. Lets try and get along without any drama, kay sound good? "

Once Hakanai would or wouldn't shake her hand after a few moments passed Miko would withdraw her hand and simply look out back towards the village stretching her hands above her head as she'd keep an eye out for the other two she could of sworn would of beat her to the gates. Glancing over to Hakanai and to Shu Miko would wave her hand past Hakanai's line of sight to call her attention to her again is it wasn't on her already. Making sure she could see her face to read her lips Miko would ask her a question simply to past the time and to make things a little less awkward for herself given who she'd known Hakanai to be from her first meeting.

"So~, I'm not really fluent (or knowledgeable at all) in sign language. Do you think you could teach me and the others in the squad some. Silent communication can e useful in a stealth mission like this...also I'd like to know a little more about you, given this is the second time I've meet you, but the first time under these circumstances."

Appearance
    (( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with hight sock peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist strapped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( ))

¥ Ryo: 2,564] | ¥ AC: 4,300
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [3] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [3] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
    • K-1: 9 Shuriken (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left forearm at the elbow-
    • K-2: Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) -Wrapped around right forearm at the wrist-
    • K-3: Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
    A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
    » Custom Projectiles
    [customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting] (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left wrist at the elbow-
    • K-4: The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ] -Inside her shirt over her left breast-
    • K-5: Earthen (doton): (shuriken technique):Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power. - pressed to her lower back behind her Baroque bag-
    • K-6: [Empty]
    • K-7: [Empty]

[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 12 Senbon (normal)
    • Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
    • Time-Delay Explosive Tag [x5]
    Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
    • Mechanic’s Lens Pack [x1]
    A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)
    Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
    A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable. - one is places to the back of her left wisdom tooth-

-----
    • Chakra Blade [x1]
    A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts. - in a sheath she stashes in her boot -

{Puppets}
    - Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

{Custom Weapon}
    Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) [Description]

Mission::

Interacting with::
    Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games