Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:46 am
the eyes from the ground flew up from the ground to block the explosive Kunie and as they blew up they burst out shooting a Corrosive substance that started to burn the ground "Ah Child Its good to see you again, and yes I am alive I can see a attack coming a mile away as you can see" a eyeball opens from Nowe's throwing hand and blinked up at him "you where my favorite one too watch, you know that...Its a shame what you did to the late master"

Senro noticed the ninja and his mood shifted and he put a hand on his sword  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:43 am
( um....Nowe did attack him you know.. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 pm
(sorry was just about to go to bed when I wrote that let me just edit it)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm
Yumi said nothing as she formed handsigns, forming an earth dome over the newcomer. "This dome will sap his chakra over time, I also laced it with some of my metal to improve its durability." Yumi said coolly, knowing there was no way the dome could hold him for long.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 pm
the Dome started to form a pair of eyes and one of them glowed red and fired a blast of a red laser at the earth ninja and then bust in the acid melting the earth and metal  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm
"Figures." Yumi said with a sigh as she sidestepped the laser. "Ninja Art: Human Shrapnel!" She called as she fired multiple shards of metal from her body at the eye guy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:15 pm
Nowe knew they were going to need back up. So, might as well get everyone's attention. He performed his handsigns quickly, "Grand fireball jutsu!" He launched a massive fireball straight into the air, exploding in a brilliant display, gathering attention for miles.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm
From where Kohane was sitting she could see the fireball soar into the air. "Nowe?" Standing up slowly she watched the fireball for a moment. A fireball launched up in the air. It wasn't normal for him to waste an attack like that and training he likely wouldn't have used it. "Tch" she muttered before vanishing and sprinting off towards the area the fireball had come from. At this point it was easy to tell that Nowe was in trouble as she started to feel the other chakra's around him as she got closer.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:51 pm
"We're gonna have to call this one a tie, Nowe needs help, come on favorite pupil." Zane said with a smile as he took off towards the fireball.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm
Tayu left a clone to watch over the archaeologists she was guarding and sprinted in the direction of the fireball as soon as she saw it. "That was either Nowe or my mom, and neither of them would waste chakra like that unless it was unavoidable. Kita, scout ahead!" she hissed, shrugging the bird into the air.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 pm
Kagai drew his sword and slashed at the shrapnel's knowing witch ones would hurt him and witch ones would move past his body "just like Ayame is he who tough you young one" he said with a smile "your reinforcements are on there way Nowe I would have thought after these years you would not have need of them" he put his hands together and started to use a jutsu "Cloudy eye technique" eyes started to float all around him moving at a fast paste swarming and he seemed to fade in the crowed then the eye's started to quickly at the two and for a insistence he faded back in to cut at Yumi with his blade

Kikou saw the fireball and ran towards the battlefield

Senro looked at Kiri and moved into the fight "Time to show off in front of the girl of my dreams"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 pm
"big words coming from a man that likes to hide." Nowe said, charging up a chidori. He manipulated a good deal of his chakra, sending the lightning out all around him, tearing up through the tree's, the earth, and the cloud of eye's in a attempt to get to Kagai, while he also manipulated the lightning to avoid his allies. It was a technique that took a bit of chakra, but usefull for situations such as these.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri's eyes narrowed as she saw the fireball. "That's Nowe's chakra. I'd know it anywhere. It's not like him to waste chakra." She muttered to herself, then took off towards the battle field. She arrived and took it all in at a glance. Without pausing, she launched her attack at the creepy eyeball ninja. "Razor blade!" Her fans slashed through the air.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:21 pm
"Alright" kyo said as he turned and followed after Zane. He had a chance to show he was ready for more then just being a genin with this fight and planned fully to do everything to prove he should be increased in rank.

Appearing just a little way's away from the fight her arms crossed as she stood there. It had seemed that each of the ninja that had arrived at the scene making her part once again healing. "Summoning jutsu" Kohane muttered biting her finger and finishing the seal as a human sized slug appeared infront of her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm
"I'm nothing like my brother!" Yumi yelled as she formed handsigns and multiple tiny needles, so tiny one could hardly see them, rose up from the shrapnel she had used and closed in around Kagai from all directions.

Zane soon arrived at the scene of the fight and waited for the right chance to enter in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games