Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:25 pm
Truth gave a small smile as she watched him og up to her, grabbing his hand when he was next to her.

Rissa gave a small nod at Hades' words before she turned and quickly went back to her motor cycle, picking up sheik in her arms before she went back into the house, heading into the room hades had mentioned with a small sigh as she layed him down on the mat and gave a small sigh as she looked over at Lianna before walking out of the room, a sad look on her face as she went into the kitchen.

Lianna had a pained look on her face, her eyes closed tightly as she bit her lip. if she couldve he would have let out a small whine, but since she couldn't she settled for crying.

Sky gave a small sigh as he slowly stood up. "im just gonna take a peek and see who.... make sure its not my sister...." he shrugged and walked down the hall, stopping when he spotted hades, lucius, lianna and sheik. he stood in the doorway, gawking slightly at how beat up the two were.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:02 pm
"Mmkay. Lianna, since you're facing me, I'm gonna remove the knife from your back. It'll be better if you bite something other than your lip, but since I don't have anything for you to bite, I'd like you to bite here, okay?" Hades murmured softly as he lightly tapped his left shoulder. "I've been stabbed there before and I know how much it'll hurt. I've seen a guy bite his lip off trying to get a knife out from there as well so I'd rather have you draw blood from me than bite your lip off."

"Go away. We're busy," Lucius growled lightly as he closed the door in Sky's face before returning to lightly cleaning up Sheik's injuries to the best of his ability.

Trevor lightly grabbed Truth's hand as he returned to his regular everyday outfit and flashed a gentle smile to her. Ephraim just walked quietly beside Kana as Maso walked by Krystina's side.

Shayde stretched out across the bed, inwardly groaning about being stuck in bed.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm
Lianna gave a tiny nod as she looked at him, still crying steadily as she leaned against him. she closed her eyes again, keeping her arms pressed against the cut on her stomach still as she waited for him to pull out the knife from her back.

Sky gave a small sigh as he went back into Shayde's room, sitting on the ed with a small sigh as he lightly played with his braids again; starting to take one out so that he could redo it. "it's not Krysti.... but Lianna isn't looking so great with that knife in her back...and sheik looks worse off then she is..." he sighed, figuring he wold keep him up to date on what was happening.

truth gave a small smile as she held his hand, still chewing lightly on the scarf as she walked behind her friends.
Krystina gave a small smile to Maso, letting her hair cover her red eyes as the three girls all shifted back to their normal clothes. they were almost half way home from what she could tell, and she wanted to see how Lianna was doing.

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm
Hades murmured a soft sorry as he slightly twisted the blade and snatched it out, a deep purple glow that was really warm covering Lianna's injuries as every little bit of tissue, nerve and muscle began stitching itself back together. Hades hid a slight grimace behind him lightly biting his lip as the injuries started becoming light scratches with very light scarring. He lightly taped some gauze with anti-bacterial gel smeared on it against the light wounds and wrapped an ace bandage around it to keep it in place.

"Time for Sheik to be helped. You okay, Hades?" Lucius muttered as Hades gently pushed Lianna into a lying position.

"I'm good. Just rest, Lianna. I'll get Lulu to bring ya somethin' nice to eat and drink," Hades murmured lightly as he scooted over to Sheik and began cleaning up what Lucius had missed, carefully cutting off Sheik's shirt to make it easier to see the cuts and keep the cloth from sticking to drying blood.

Trevor let out a low whistle, Ephraim nodding slightly as he scooped up Kana and Krystina. Trevor picked up Truth before jogging slightly over to Maso and picking him up. Ephraim took off at a sprint with Trevor following along behind him. They reached the house a bit faster than the pace they'd been traveling at earlier and Ephraim set the girls down on their feet after he skidded completely to a halt. Trevor set Truth and Maso on their feet, flashing a light smile at them. "I enjoy him knowing a bunch of things. He did a little research on Ryxin which led to a certain someone who led to a group of girls which somehow led to me," Trevor chuckled lightly before frowning slightly at Ephraim sliding down into a seated position on the porch.

"I'm tired... May I get something to drink?" Ephraim muttered as he leaned his forehead against the palm of his hands.

"How bad were they?" Shayde asked softly as he lightly touched the tips of his fingers against the braid that was still in Sky's hair.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 pm
lianna bit into his shoulder on reflex when be pulled out the knife, her hands curled into fists. She lightly let go and wipe the small amount of blood off her lips with a sigh.'when he made her lay down, she curled up on her side, almost immediately falling asleep.

The girls let out small laughs as they were picked up, finding it slightly amusing.

truth gave an innocent smile to her dad when he set her down, playing with her hair. "we can't help who comes up on our hitlist... All we can do is finish them off." she shrugged, knowing that only a year ago she would've been terrified at the verry idea of cutting another person up.

Kana gave a small yawn as she was set down walking into the house without a word before curling up on the couch and falling asleep.

Krystina looked at trevvor and sighed softly as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Peincess is right... Even though we knew him, he was still just a another rogue vamp who needed to be finished off." she shrugged, looking At him with red eyes. now if you'll excuse me, I need to blgo get a snack.... That place reeked of blood and now I'm hungry. Ephraim, if you follow me I'm sure hades has some food in the kitchen for everyone..." she sighed, holding Maso's hand tightly

Sky looked at him with a slight frown. " I only got a brief look but Lianna had a hole in her stomach and the knife in her back.... And she had a few other scratches... But sheik was cut up like a pumpkin in October... And he was barely breathing..." he sighed and went to grab his other braid, only to grab shayde's hand and hold it gently in his own  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 pm
Hades and Lucius continued cleaning up Sheik until he was fully bandaged before Hades lightly put one of those little masks that helped with breathing on him. He motioned Lucius out of the room by tapping his arm and moved next to Lianna, gently brushing a hair out of her face before apologizing softly in Romanian.

"Of course not. Lucius, can we check on the patients?" Trevor murmured as Lucius walked past the door, getting a slight nod from him as a light growl emitted from his throat.

"We're all gonna need a shower after we're done eating or the growling will be happening for a while," Maso muttered as he gently pulled Krystina inside, Ephraim following behind them in a slouched position.

"Yay. Lucian, please stop sniffing me," Ephraim muttered softly as he ignored the lycanthrope's footsteps behind him.

"You have an odd scent. Sorry," Lucius muttered as he walked around him and into the kitchen.

"Sounds pretty bad. At least Hades will have them back on their way to recovery," Shayde smiled lightly as he leaned against Sky's side. It was comfortable leaning against him ever so lightly.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:10 pm
Lianna had curled into a ball, sleeping soundly, light breaths passing through her lips as she dreamt.

"honestly... i don't blame him for growling.... it still smells like blood in here..." Krystina grimaced.as she held Maso's hand. "and only half of it smells human..." she frowned, chewing on her lip some.

Truth gave a tiny sigh as she stayed beside her dad, not hearing the otehrs since she was distracted by Kana curled up on the couch. "she should really be sleeping on a bed..." she thought outloud, sighing softly to herself.

Rissa gave a sall huff as she sat on the kitchen counter, a pout on her face as she blamed herself for lianna getting hurt. she should've stayed with her... made sure her friend was in the same room. she couldn't even call for help, it was luck that trevor had come by when he did... or she'd probably be in worse condition then she was...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:59 pm
Hades gently rested the back of his head against the wall and began drifting into a half-sleep. Using as much magic as he did was pretty tiring and that left him to where he wanted a nap. It would be easy for the two in the room to wake him or anyone coming in to wake him

"We can move her to the bed in... Sheik's and Maso's room," Trevor smiled lightly as he knelt down beside Kana and examined the pallor of her skin and how she was breathing. "If you want me to move her that is. Sorry for intruding, Krystina."

"As for you, Stina... If you're craving blood, you can just ask me," Maso smiled lightly as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"I should go apologize to Rissa for being mean to her," Ephraim grunted before stepping into the kitchen, removing the fingerless gloves he wore to expose a line in the center of his palm and grabbing a glass of tea. "... I'm not good with apologies... Let alone girls... How old are you exactly? I kept getting multiple ages when researching you..."

"He means he's sorry for whatever he said to you when he was with you and he wants to get to actually know you. Drink your tea, Ephraim," Lucius growled lightly before he walked out of the kitchen with a tray of food and several cups of tea. Ephraim poured the tea onto the palm of his hand as the line opened slightly. As soon as the cup was empty, the line closed back up.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 pm
"you're alright, Trevor." Krystina smiled at truth's dad before looking upat Maso. "thanks Maso...." she smiled at him, her cheeks slightly red. "um...c-could you please??" she asked, not finishing her scentence as she still wasn't used to the idea of having to drink someone's blood.

"yeah.. let's do that..." truth nodded as she looked at Kana, not liking that her freind's skin was almost as white as her hair... or that her chest was only moving a little bit.

Rissa looked at Rephraim with a small sigh and then nodded to Lucius.. "thanks Rephraim..." she chuckled softly, lightly sipping on her own tea. "heh, i'm .....hm.....about....... thirteen hundread and something...?" she sighed, scratching her head. "i'm not sure...i don't keep track of it like most of my family..." she chuckled softly as she looked at him. "i'm from a family of immortal elementals..." she shrugged, her red eyes sparkling slightly. "i can pretend to be whatever age i want to be...." she hummed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 pm
"Mmkay. Let's move her then," Trevor murmured as he scooped Kana up bridal style and starting towards the hall. "Truth, you mind finding me Sheik's room? It'll probably have his lyre-mini-harp-thing leaning against the wall. I could never figure out what that thing was called."

"Of course," Maso responded sweetly as he removed his mask to show that it covered all the way down to his collarbones. "I don't mind doing this for you."

"I don't keep track my age either. I know I was about six-ish when Truth and Deception were born though," Ephraim murmured lightly as he slid off the top half of the cloth that covered his hair and part of the upper-half of his face exposing copper colored hair and showing that his eyes were actually silver that reflected any color around him. "You don't have to blame yourself for Lianna... I was in a mental battle with myself over which one of you to help, but wound up choosing you since you were farther away and by the time you would've realized he was there, you'd have a knife between your eyes... It was my fault she wound up like that..."

Lucius sat down across from Hades, the tray beside him as he waited for someone to move.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Truth gave a small smirk as she stood up and lead her dad to sheiks room, not having any trouble finding it since she'd once stayed over. "here ya go daddy.." she hummed and opened the door for him.

Krystina smiled at him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "thanks..." she hummed, hesitating slightly at the thought of having to drink blood.

"i'm immortal... it wouldn't have made much difference to me." Rissa shrugged as she looked at him. "she's my partner, its my fault... i should've payed more attention to where she was headed..." she sighed and shook her head. "she can't talk... she can't cry for help.... i shouldn't have left her alone like that...." she murmured, looking at the floor with sad eyes.

{yay, headache's gone! i was online earlier but then i gotted a migrane.... so i took a nap...and now its gone... -feels childish for saying that like i did- }  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 pm
"Thank ya kindly, baby girl," Trevor murmured stepping into the room and gently lying Kana on one of the beds before sliding the blanket over her as if it were a force of habit. He smiled lightly before leaning against the wall slightly. "Sorry... I keep reverting back to the times I was actually there for family photos and you would ask me for something so I'd call ya baby girl... I think I just tucked your friend in like I did you and Deception when I came home and noticed you two had kicked your blankets off during the night."

"Any time. Don't think. Just do," Maso chuckled lightly.

"I didn't think about that at the time... Guess we're both to blame then. I left Trevor defenseless with Ryxin and several minions storming the room so who was I to start giving you a lecture? He'd go through Hell and back several times before making a peep about needing help," Ephraim murmured softly as he pushed himself up onto the cabinet and letting out a sigh. "I don't even know why I took on the job of being an informant to exorcists, bounty hunters, ninjas and assassins... I say it was because I'm good at keeping quiet and if anyone thinks it'll be funny to remove my mask they're ********... Unfortunately, so are allies..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm
"its alright daddy..." Truth chuckled softly as she leaned on the wall next to him/ "she doesn't exactly have parents so i doubt that she'll be mad at you or nothing." she shrugged and started to braid the gold part of her hair.

Krystina went a light pink in the face before she went up on her toes and lightly bit into him, drinking slowly.

"if its anyone's fault its mine...." rissa sighed and looked at him. "but we should stop blaiming ourselves for this... its not gonna makethings any better...." she sighed and chewed on one of her blonde curls.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 pm
"I see you still kept that in place," Trevor smiled lightly as he lightly wrapped his arm over her shoulders in a light hug. "I think Sheik will really like her and be willing to use up all the time in that hourglass necklace in order to keep her safe... It's something that runs in the family that makes us overprotective. At least that's what my dad told me when I was six and in training to become an assassin and Sheila had been born. Oh God... You haven't met your Aunt Sheila yet have you?"

Maso flinched slightly, but remained still as he let Krystina drink from him.

"True. So...," Ephraim muttered as he leaned back slightly. "I don't remember my family. I spent my entire life in an orphanage that trained us to be cold-hearted assassins. It's the reason that I'm bad at apologies and compliments. I usually insult others or point out flaws and hand out lectures..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 pm
"mh.... she's just wonderfull." Truth groaned and shook her head clearly being sarcastic. "ruined my day at the beach a few days ago..." she sighed and closed her eyes as she rested her head on her dad's chest. "daddy... i don't want to talk about her now.... i just...wanna take a nap...." she yawned slightly, having used up all her energy... again.

Krystina continued to drink for a bit longer before pulling back, her lips lined with his blood. "th-thanks..." she blushed, hiding her mouth as she licked it off her face. "i-i needed that..." she smiled at him.

"it's alright... i wasn't exactly raised around others... my family is mostly in hiding.... or on the run.... from my great great and so on... grandmother....er...we were... until she was killed... " she chuckled rather darkly and then looked at him. "so yeah...i don't know how to handle talking to others..... heck; the only reason i've gotten so used to talking is Lianna..." she shrugged, looking at him with a small smile.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games