Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash trembled and began to slow her wild thrashing, beginning to pull out of the dream. She lay asleep, curled in a tight ball on her right side, breathing softly as she went back into a dreamless sleep.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin watched Ash sleep, making doubly sure that the poor girl's night terror had run its course. Once she knew it was safe, she took Ash carefully into her arms, kissing the sleeping girl's eyelids softly. "Oh, Ash," she whispered, tears pricking her eyes again. "Why... Why did you keep this from me? Gods... Why couldn't I protect you from all this?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt something touching her arms and she slowly woke up, her throat sore from screaming. "E-Erin? I did it again, didn't I? I had another terror, didn't I?" She asked in a rough voice, her mind unable to recall anything of what she had dreamed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was silent for a moment, running her hand through Ash's hair gently to soothe herself as much as her girlfriend. "Hai... You did... I'm sorry, love..." She debated for a moment whether it was wise to let Ash know what she had told her, but decided she didn't want there to be anymore secrets between them. "Ash... Why didn't you tell me that those... men... touched you that day?" she asked gently, not wanting to sound accusatory.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash went white in horror at Erin's words. She had never told anyone about that part of her torture, she didn't want Erin to feel worse than she already had, and she didn't want to burden anyone. "I... I..... Oh, God..... You mean... I dreamed about that..?" She asked slowly, the guilt of her finding out tearing her apart.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin hugged Ash tightly and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner, my love... I'm so sorry... If I'd been watching you like I wanted to... Like I did the day after we fought..." Erin stopped talking immediately and blushed. "I... I mean... I wasn't stalking you or anything... I was worried... Terrified, actually, that you'd get hurt... So I... I..." Erin blushed again and groaned softly. 'Great... Now she'll probably think I'm a creep...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gasped at the fact that Erin had followed her around, then giggled and kissed her lips. "Everyone should date their stalkers. It's fun." She told Erin and quickly tried to pull away to avoid talking about the torture.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sighed softly and held Ash close. "Ash, honey.... I know you don't like talking about it. But you should know that you can tell me anything. I... I don't like not knowing things like this. Even if it's unpleasant, I want to know... Because I care about you, Ash. I love you. I want you to be able to heal, and that's not going to happen unless you talk about things." She fell silent for a moment, and suddenly a look of understanding entered her eyes.

She remembered yesterday, both times that Ash had entered the room after changing, that the girl had an odd expression on her face. Nervousness, partially. Shame. Fear. 'She's still self-conscious about her scars... Does she really think they bother me? How can I show her that they don't?' Erin got an idea and smiled slightly. She moved her hands slowly around to the front of Ash's shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and giving Ash a gentle kiss.

"I love you, Ash," she whispered softly, her lips catching on Ash's as she spoke. She slowly opened Ash's shirt and pulled their lips apart, looking down at Ash's scars with a gentle expression on her face. Carefully, she ran her hands over the scars, several times. "You're beautiful, Ashika Dresden... You're so beautiful it's heartbreaking... These marks don't mean a thing. If anything, they show how brave you are." She smiled slightly and kissed softly down Ash's neck and chest, dipping her head lower to press her lips lightly against each scar once.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gasped at Erin kissing her suddenly, tears pouring from her eyes once Erin touched the scars on her stomach. When Erin kissed them, Ash was suddenly unable to not cry from relief. Her biggest fear was that Erin found them ugly, disgusting, a sign that men had touched her and beaten her. Ash felt her body tremble in pleasure as she felt her girlfriend's soft lips touch the sensitive skin on the raised scars, hiding her eyes with her forearms to prevent Erin from seeing the tears.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin raised her head when she felt Ash's trembling, concerned. "Ash, honey, are you okay?" she asked anxiously. "Did I say something wrong?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:28 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash shook her head, still hiding her eyes with her arms. "N-no.. You didn't do anything wrong... I swear it..." She whispered back in a thick voice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled when she realized that Ash was crying because she was happy, and pried her arms away from her face gently to kiss the trembling girl's lips. She lingered a bit, wrapping her arms around her waist and holding her close.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:33 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kissed her back happily, wrapping her arms around Erin's shoulders as she silently cried. "I love you Erin Joyce Lee." She whispered against her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and kissed Ash again for a minute before responding. "I love you too, Ashika Rose Dresden. More than anything in this universe." She kept her arms around the girl and pulled her closer. "You should sleep, honey... It's the middle of the night..." she murmured, glancing at the alarm clock on her nightstand. 2:19. Definitely past their bedtime, especially when they had to be at work in less than six hours.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled softly at her and curled against her more. "Hai. Good-night Erin. I love you..." She told her as she drifted back to sleep, this time a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games