Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Adell's cheeks flushed a deep pink and she grined a bit shyly. "Kanime, you're silly.." She said, kissing him softy.

Rath followed her vinto the kitchen, seeing Haru's face flushed, he smirked then shook his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:00 pm
As of now, Tsutsu was in overdrive big protective brother mode. He had already lost his own mother and little sister, he couldn't lose Kira. Glancing down to her, he placed her on her side so she wouldn't choke on any water. Patting her back gently he looked down to her eyes filled with worry and panic."Kira.. You don't have to swim anymore.. Never.. I'll go down and cut all the kelp myself before you come swimming here again.."He said gently to her though his voice was shaken up a little. But then again would you blame him, he was worried about his little Kira.

Closing her eyes from the feel of Akitos lips against hers. She couldn't help but forget about her anger and worry. That damn dog would never find out where they lived. She would have Aki make the servants keep their home a secret. Peering up to him once he pulled away she smiled feeling his hand on her stomach. Slipping her own hand down to rest upon his, she couldn't help but feel happy."It does doesn't it..?"She murmured gently looking up to him. Tilting her head to the side as she smiled her little ears twitched in happiness.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Cause its a broken heart...User Image

Akito smiled. "The thought of a gorgeous little Yuzu running around just warms my heart," He whispered, motioning the driver to drive back to their house.
Akito wondered for a moment if being a Sohma... Part of the Zodiac would speed up the babies growth at all... If of course a Sohma could have a child.

Kanime smiled softly. "Now, why do you say that?" He murmured, his hands brushing her cheeks and neck.

Haru blushed more when she knew Rath was looking at her and she pulled out some frozen Lo Mein and General Tsaos.
"I can't help it, you make me blush," She mumbled, putting the Lo Mein in a pan and the meat in the other, putting it on the stove to cook.

Kira whimpered again, shaking her head and grasping at Tsutu with her tiny hands.
"Thank... You, Lina..." Kira squeaked, burying her face in Tsutu's chest. "And... Thank you, Tsutu...."
She curled up in his lap and sat there for a moment, catching her breath. Then, she looked up at Tsutu and smiled.
"Kira... Okay now," Kira said in a wavery voice, trying to reassure Tsutu so he wouldn't be worried.
...That you're giving me.User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:04 pm
Adell giggled. "Because you are.." She told him giggling.

Rath smirked. "Oh really?" He said then gently kissed Haru's neck.

Lina gave a sigh of relif that Kira was okay then collapsed onto the ground, her eyes closed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm
Yes, I am dead...User Image

Haru's face got redder when she felt Rath's lips press against her neck and she looked at him, even her ears were red.
"Y-yes really..." Haru said softly, every visible piece of flesh on her head burning red.

Kanime rose his eyebrows. "So I am silly?!" He almost yelled, grinning as he picked Adell up and tickled her.
...Does that bother you?User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm
Adell laughed. "No..! Kanime is silly..!" She said between laughs.

Rath laughed. "I guess so.." He said kissing Haru's lips softly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:38 am
Sighing a deep sigh of relief as he watched little Kira. Wrapping his arms around her gently he smiled. Peering over to Lina who fell back with her eyes closed. He reached over placing his hand on top of hers. It was his own little way of thanking her for the safety of Kira. Smiling over to her with loving eyes he then peered away hoping she didn't see. Though he wouldn't mind since he did like her enough. Shrugging the thought off he then peered down to Kira."Thank god.. Lets take a break from swimming for a while okay..?"He asked gently looking down to her, brushing some hair from her eyes.

Giggling a little she smiled up to her Aki. She couldn't have gotten a better lover than him. Not even Rath would've replaced her Akito. There was just no way he could fill the spot that Akito had gained in her heart. Though now that she thought about it, she didn't really care about Rath anymore. He was just an old memory now to her. Leaning closer to Aki she rested her head against his shoulder sighing happily."Aki.. I'd be lost without you.."She murmured quietly yet lovingly as she looked up to him. Smiling she cuddled closer to him falling asleep in his arms.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Lina felt Tsutsu hand on hers. She opened her eyes and saw his eyes were looking at her lovingly. Her cheeks flushed a deep pink and she averted her eyes from him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Akito smiled as he felt Yuzu's breathing slow when she fell into slumber. The car arrived at the beach house and Akito held her in his arms, walking into the house and up to their room.
Placing Yuzu on the bed, he lie next to her, curling her into his chest softly, his lips tracing over her neck and lips.
Even though she was asleep and might not hear him, Akito whispered, "I love you Yuzu. More then you will ever know."

Kanime's lips tickled Adell's ears and face and lips as he smiled.
"I am silly?! So that is it?!
He yelled, making sure not to yell straight in her ear as his hands ran up her sides, tickling softly.

Kira nodded and clung to Tsutu softly, closing her little eyes and sighing. She was glad she was safely tucked away in his arms now. Big Brother Tsutu was always a safe person to be with.

Haru kept blushing when Rath kissed her and she gently wrapped her arms around his neck, her lips pushing against his lovingly.
She stood on her toes and closed her eyes gently, letting herself seep in his wonderful smell.
Her fingers traced through his hair lazily and she pressed herself against him, making the space between them non existent.
...Does that bother you?User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:57 am
Adell continued to laughed. "Yes..!" She yelled, laughing.

Rath put his hands on Haru's waist and kissed her deeply.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"No I am not! You must say 'Kanime is not silly' Say it!" Kanime yelled, trying not to smile but failing.

Haru whispered through the kiss, "Rath, You know... You are very very evil...."

User Image...Does that bother you?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Adell continued to laugh. "Kanime is silly..!" She said.

Rath smirked. "I know.." He said then kissed Haru again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Haru sighed softly, her fingers running under Rath's shirt and her lips still pressing against his a little bit harder.
Her fingers probed his stomach and chest and she smiled gently, her eyes closing.

Kanime smiled and kissed Adell deeply.
"Fine, I'm silly," He whispered, his arms around her. "You win this round."

User Image...Does that bother you?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Adell giggled. "Yay!" Dhe cheered

Rath felt an evil grin spread across his face as he pulled Haru closser to him and nibbled on her ear playfully.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 pm
I'm under my umbrella alone...User Image

"So," Kanime said, looking at Adell with a cute smile. "What do you want to do today? Go to the movies, to the park or something else? Anything you want to do, we can do."

Haru blushed and her nails dug very gently into Rath's shoulders. When he nibbled on her ear, it always drew her crazy.
She pulled away gently, kissing his nose and taking the food off the stove.
"Almost forgot about the food." She blushed, putting some food on two plates and setting them on the table.

User Image... Wishing you would join me.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games