Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis just stared at Endymion at first, not quite processing what he said. When it finally registered, she flopped back down on the floor and stared at Yuno. Yuno was something positive to stare at. If she didn't try to keep herself slightly positive, she would kill Grayback.

"...He....They....What gods did I piss off this week? Someone, please tell me..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno looked at her through Endymion's eyes and sighed, moving forward and beginging to fix her from his spare equipment in his belt pouch, not really worried about the main supply that was buried somewhere in the room. He heard a small amount of chatter fromt eh two and heard them... happy, and he let his anger fade again as he stitched Isis up, Endymion's eyes allowing him to see. "They sound happy, and they smell happy. Isaac smells like she's.... different. Like she is relaxed and can be Isaac, if that makes sense. Isis, put your hand here. I think we should give them a shot, and rip him apart if he messes up. Your thoughts?" He asked and warpped her injured body gently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"...If he hurts her, I will tear him limb from limb and leave the body for the to the carrion crows....But since she is happy, I'll let him live."

Isis chuckled softly and tried to smile. So long as Isaac was happy, she was happy. It wasn't like Grayback was a bad guy or anything, she was just extremely protective of the girl, especially after what Tristain and Mjrn had done to her. As soon as Yuno was done fixing her and she was back on her feet, she was glomped by a cheerful looking Isaac.

"It's nice to see you as well, little one...Are you feeling okay?"

The girl smiled and nodded before looking around the room curiously. She shrugged in the end, hugging Yuno as well before glaring at Dymi. She still hadn't forgiven him for earlier.

"Thrown. Not dropped....Felt like redecorating, neh?"

When the viera just shook her head, Isaac decided to let the topic go and positioned herself next to Grayback, clinging to the male's arm. Considering that Dymi was in the room, she assumed that Yuno and Isis already knew about them. She could have easily read Isis if she really wanted to know the answer to her question, but Isaac decided against it. Isis would tell her eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:24 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback lightly reached over with his right hand and stroked her hair gently, his eyes green and grey still. "Launched out of a cannon perhaps darling." He told her and leaned down to kiss her hair, the motion allowing his to push massive amounts of healing through her. He was almost finished with her body, and had only a few parts of the yellow ink left before she was healed.

He looked up at the others and smiled shepishly at the looks at ehr clothing. "I felt she should have something that suits her well. She also has new weapons, and the wrist blade is spelled so only Isaac can work it. Isis, Yuno, please don't kill me but I love Isaac. I don't want to let her out of my sight ever again. I will die before someone touches her again." He told them and kissed Isaac on her hair once more, nervous about a true kiss witht the others there.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:31 am
User Image
Isis Raine

"I'll let you live for now, but if you break her heart I'll break every bone in your body, one at a time....Welcome to the family, Grayback."

Isis grinned and patted the assassin's head before returning to Yuno's side. She carefully grabbed her mate's hand, bringing it up to her lips and kissing it lightly. The viera was over the initial shock of finding out about the relationship between Isaac and Grayback. Now she was just pleased her adopted sibling had found a decent mate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback blinked at the viera and then grinned, the smile gentle and warm as he held the girl to him softly. "If I break her heart, I will welcome it. I will never allow myself to hurt her in any way. I promise I will protect and care for her. And spoil her rotten at every chance." He told the group and kissed Isaac on her lips, his nerves suddenly gone.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac kissed the assassin back and smiled happily. Something occurred to her soon after it though which caused her to put her bandages over the lower half of her face to hide her embarrassment and place her hand over her stomach.

"Er...Kind of an odd time to point it out, but I'm starving..."

She wasn't exaggerating either. The girl hadn't eaten since the day before she had been taken by Mjrn and Tristain. She heard something that could have been the viera face palming, and was incredibly tempted to look up and see if she was correct, but decided against it.

"Kind of forgot that I haven't eaten in...what was it now? Nine days? Ten days?....Something over a week."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:49 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She was getting very tired of the other Seers yelling at her, but she didn't have much choice but to listen to it. They were kind of stuck inside her head, along with herself at times. After Jenni finished rewrapping her wounds, she gripped her head and yelled loudly, "THAT'S IT! EVERY ONE OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW!!!!" A blinding flash filling the room as she finished and her mind suddenly.... quiet. Jo-Jo looked up and saw five people standing around the room, looking at their own bodies in shock. Bodies that they hadn't seen in anywhere from two thousand, to seventy years.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:55 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback immediatly knelt before Isaac, his eyes bronze and grey eyes full of worry. "What do you want to eat Isaac? Name it and I will get it for you.... Por favor... Anything you want." He told her and lightly ran his thumb along her scar, sending love through the gentle contact.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer jumped when Jo-Jo screamed, and nearly fell off the bed when she saw the Seers standing there. What was really odd was that she recognized each of them, even though she'd never seen any of them in person. "Wow... Too bad you didn't do that earlier..." she said in a shocked voice after a few moments.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Relax, Grayback. It's not like I'm about to drop dead or anything. I can just go downstairs and cook something."

Isaac chuckled and led Grayback to the kitchen on the first floor of the bar. There was bound to be something edible in there somewhere. She began digging through one of the cabinets, muttering to herself as she went in an attempt to think of something she could cook.

"Hm...Are you hungry, dear? Is there anything in particular you would like to eat?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Seer Tami Farsight

User Image

Tami looked at her small hands, her startlingly green eyes wide. They were the same hands of the six year old that had bled to death when saving that official all those decades ago. She did what any excited child would do at that moment; Seer Tami Farsight sqeeed. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! I have a body! I have MY body! Glory Star! Brighteyes! Gentlemind! Stingtouch! Look! We are us!!!" She shouted and raced around the room, enjoying the ability to move under her own free will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback felt his face flush but he walked up behind Isaac and nipped at the back of her neck anyways, his hands trailing down her spine sensually. "I can think of something bonita.... If you would like..." He murmured into her ear and genlty licked the earlobe, nibbling on it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac blushed and moaned softly before turning to face Grayback. She had already survived without food this long. A little longer wouldn't kill her. She kissed him and smirked playfully, running her fingers along his lower back.

"Play first, food later then..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 pm
Seer Kent Gentlemind

User Image

He could only stare in open mouthed shock at his hands. The hands of the twenty seven year old centuries dead. "Madre de Dios...." He breathed and grinned, his cerulean eyes watching Seer Farsight flipping around the room like a human bouncy ball. Kent turned to the others and almost laughed at the Keeper's look. "Don't worry. It's new for us too." He assured her and tried to give a calm smile, but it was full of excitement.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff