Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Old Man

User Image

He looked back at his ex and smiled cruelly. "That's right. He's dead." And at his motioning, Tank released her and he gripped her throat, dragging her by his grip ooutside and then bringing her face an inch from his. "And if you come near us again, you will be joining him. If Erin has so much as a cracked jaw, you will be missing yours in the morning. Now get the hell out and go back to Njord. b***h" Brian growled and threw her into the sidewalk and walking back in, ignoring the choking and coughing from the woman on the concrete.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin got up slowly, red in the face from rage and embarrassment that the woman had been able to land a hit on her at all. She rubbed her jaw gingerly and winced; it felt pretty badly bruised, but not broken. "Well, she might be a b***h, Ash, but you've definitely got her right hook," she said with a grim smile.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Ashika Rose Lee

User Image

Ash smiled softly and kissed her neck softly, ignoring the throbbing mark on her own face. "Yeah, but the b***h forgot that I have an awesome family. I don't think she's going to bother us again. I didn't think I would see her this soon... I mean last time I put my fist through a wall next to her head. I didn't know she had a death wish." She said with a smirk.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:07 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and hugged Ash gently, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "C'mon. Let's go cut our cake and forget she even came." She kept an arm around Ash as she led her toward the table, beckoning the others over. She smirked a bit as she saw Harmony and Lizzy coming out of the bathroom, Lizzy looking a bit rumpled and dazed. 'And she says I have no shame...' Erin turned her attention back to Ash and cut a small bit of cake off, holding it to Ash's lips gently and smiling.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Ashika Rose Lee

User Image

Ash grinned and opened her mouth to take a bite, then lifted hers and smashed it into Erin's mouth and rubbed it all over her face and neck, giggling riotously as her husband laughed at her. Then she grabbed Erin by her lapels and began to lick the cake off of her skin and n** at some places, the people cheering and cat-calling playfully at them as pictures were taken at a blinding speed. "You taste very good Mr. Lee. I plan on tasting the rest later as well my pet." She whispered seductively into Erin's ear and sucked ont he ear lobe sensually.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed bright red and wiped the remaining cake off her face and neck quickly with a napkin, shivering lightly at the bite on her ear. "Mm, I don't have a problem with that, Mrs. Lee," she replied a bit breathlessly, kissing Ash softly on the lips.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony laughed and cheered with the others before reaching into the pocket of her jacket and pulling ou the box, sending a slinet request to Ash. She heard the bride demand everyone to cool of and shut up unless they wanted to pay fifty bucks to watch and Harmony took Lizzy's hand in the silence and spoke, her voice making all eyes turn to them. "Lizzy? I know you probably have been wondering when I'm gonna be all manly and take you on a nice date, do some cheesy bit of find the ring and then ask in this off handed way for you to marry me, but the truth is, I'm not doing that." She said and before her girlfriend could voice any form of hurt she got down to one knee and continued. "You see, being a Queen and all made me want to do this big and flashy. So, Ash gave me permission to do this and here I am. I didn't want to do anything like most men." she lifted the ring box and opened it to reveal the ring. "Elizabeth Greene, will you make me the happiest woman on earth, aside from Ash, and do me the honor of becoming my wife?" She asked her eyes shifting to aqua-crystal with huge gold flecks.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed in embarrassment when she felt everyone's eyes on her and Harmony as her girlfriend spoke. She felt her heart sink when Harmony told her she wasn't going to marry her, and opened her mouth to tell her it was okay, but closed it again when Harmony got down on one knee, giving her a highly puzzled look.

Understanding came over her face and she began to cry softly at the sight of the ring, unable to believe this was happening, to her of all people. Harmony Ariake, the most amazing woman in the world, wanted her forever. "Yes," she choked out, then let out a quiet sound somewhere between a sob and a laugh and pulled Harmony back into a standing position. "Yes, yes, a million times yes," she whispered, kissing Harmony passionately with tears still running down her face.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony kissed Lizzy back passionately, hearing the room cheer more as she slid on the ring and whispered, "And now we will always have each other. Until time itself ends." And kissed her once more, crystal tears running down her face.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:33 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

"Sounds perfect to me," she whispered against Harmony's lips, blushing again when she felt the weight of the ring on her finger. She promised herself that she would never think about how much it must have cost, and instead focused on kissing Harmony, wrapping her arms around her neck.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin applauded for Lizzy and Harmony with the others, then stopped slowly as she noticed her uncle and Josie. Once again she felt that strange shock when she saw him actually smiling at her. Erin waited until Oscuro went across the large room to get Josie and himself a drink, and approached Josie. "Having a good time?" she asked with a casual smile.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie smiled at her and giggled. "Yes, I am. Your uncle is a good man. Rather brooding, but good. I... I like being around him. I hope he doesn't find me annoying..." She confessed sotly to the newly wed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:00 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin chuckled and shook her head. "Wow, Josie, if you only knew him like I know him... I've known the man my whole life. Over twenty one years. You wanna know something? Never once have I seen him smile. The first time was yesterday, when he met you. Trust me, this is the happiest I've ever seen him... He must really, really like you."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie blushed slightly as she understood what Erin was saying, and her heart fluttered slighty. The emotions she had been feeling were growing more and more complex, and it made her dizzy for a second. She smiled at Erin and nodded. "Well, I'm glad. He is a sweet man. I hope we can continue to be close. I'm not.. I don't want.. I don't want a relationship..." She said, but the excuse was sounding more and more watery each time she said it now. She wasn't sure why it was so, but it was.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:40 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned slightly, trying to understand why Josie wouldn't be open to a relationship with her uncle when he was so clearly head over heels for her. "Did he hurt you or something, Josie?"
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games