Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 am

Saiyu scowled at zil and snatched the wig out of his hands, whacking him around the back of the head with it
"you pervert!" glowering at him the red head waited for her captin to reappear. Her jaw dropped when Shadow pushed open the main toilet door and stepped out dressed as a male
"did not see that coming"
As Zil left Saiyu grinned an nudged her capin in the ribs playfully
"just think you could be married to him, oh life doesn't get any better then that does it!" ducking into the empty womens toilet to avoid Shadows rage.

(( whats she ment to be dressed as?? ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:23 am

((Shadow and Zil are supposed to be dressed as male officers. Saiyu is supposed to wear Shadow's usual clothes. Zil and Saiyu are supposed to switch wigs, and Shadow took her wig off and styled her hair like a 'noble boy'. ))

"What I said to Zil applies to you to, Saiyu. I saved your a**, and I can send it back." Shadow snapped. "Now be good and hurry up." She said, then turned to Zil as he walked in the bathroom. "Were you not listening? I don't have any men's clothes your size, and if they see you in those dirty clothes, you're going to get caught. Stay in uniform, but do something about your hair and features. Make them look... convincing."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Damien called all his high officers who were still at HQ into the boardroom,including Jian. He then called the interrogation camp where Zil and Saiyu escaped and demanded to speak to the camp leader as well as Jay, since he read in the report that the tactics head was there.

Dustin picked up on messages from Zil. That meant he was out. He got hold of his communicator. "Blood fox, is that you?" he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 am

"Oh my God. Yes! Silver, it's me! You got my messages, right? Well, do as I said. We're heading out once the coast is clear. Oh, and keep Princey boy safe if he's still there. Over." Zil said, after having changed. He walked out, looking like a handsome, young officer. He smiled, though, as always, feeling very carefree... As always.

Monica was in the boardroom already, listening to what was happening. She already told Jay to write a report and make up an alibi so by all means, she had helped him enough. She sat by quietly, waiting for things to unfold. This she found very interesting although she wasn't able to interrogate the rebels herself.

((OOC: What color wig was Sai wearing anyway?))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:55 am

((Let me check... I didn't specify colors except for Shadow's wig.))

"That will due. Let's just hope we don't get stopped." Shadow said, letting out a sigh. "Hurry up, Saiyu. We're waiting on you."

Jian went into the boardroom, wondering if it was about the riots. He felt this would be a long day.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:03 am

Monica waited for Jay, who was supposed to be sitting opposite her. She crossed her arms, just waiting for what would happen next. After all, she was not involved in it. As far as she was concerned, anything she was involved in should harbor positive results. She saw the chief general walk in and only her lips moved as she greeted him quietly without uttering an actual sound, "Chief general."

((OOC: Kayz. I'm assuming her wig is short. XP))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:12 am

((Is Damien actually in the bored room? I'm assuming he's not. ))

"Good day, Miss Ravenstone." Jian replied with a kind smile as he went to his seat and sat down, waiting for Damien to appear. She, like usual, was sitting diagonal to himself. "Is this about the riots?" He asked. "Or is there more?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 am

Monica dared not start up the conversation. As always, she was the best informed about matters. Yet, she did not say anything. She wouldn't want to be subject to wrath. Instead, she'd answer if asked personally. She sat with poise and elegance, waiting for the conversation to unfold.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 am

((she only took the wig off him to hit him with it ))

Saiyu grimmaced and stepped out of the bathroom, pulling her hair into a messy bun the red head raised an eyebrow at zil and then at Shadow before turning her head away.
the way Shadow was posed with the brush on Zil's head made them look like a gay couple. turning her head Saiyu coughed into her hand, hiding a snigger "s.s...so whats the pl...plan captin shadow?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay grimmaced at the large doors of the Absolute leaders meeting room before rapping hick knuckles against the door.
A trembling officer stood at the tactions side. It had taken Jay a while but he had not only come up with an solid exscuse, for which he would have to thank Monica, he also found the officer he HAD left in charge whilst he was researching.
Though he didn't expect to get away completly unscathed from the situation. After all Blackrose was renound for his temper.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

((Well he probably would have went down as soon as he called everyone.))

Damien had just entered the room and closed the doors when he heard a knocking behind him. He turned around and lo and behold, it was Jay along with another officer. "Step in, Tactics head. We'd like to hear your explanation of what went on" Damien said, a hint of ice in his voice. However, he was keeping his cool for now. He stepped back and allowed the officers to enter. The Absolute Leader took his seat so that the officers could present themselves at the front...on the exact opposite of where Damien was seated so that he could get a good look at them while they spoke.

Dustin didn't reply to Zil in case he would break any cover they had. He would wait until the rebel leader contacted him again.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm

The room was silent, and Jian waited for Damien to start the questioning.

"Well, I'm hungry. Since we have a good bit of time to blow, we might as well eat." Shadow replied. "Besides, you two have probably not had a decent meal since you were locked up."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Zil nodded and replied to Shadow, "Mhm. They fed us garbage! It was terrible! They didn't even serve donuts! Could you believe that? No donuts? No wonder the other cellmates were such wackos!" Zil shrugged.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 am

"Then it's settled then." Shadow replied. "Let's go to the food court." She said, and walked into the mall, towards the food court.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Saiyu's face deadpanned at the male rebles comment, her eye twitching slightly as she refrained from locking him in the toilet and leaving him there
"no really? imagen that no doughnuts what where they thinking?"
pulling the wig onto her head Saiyu tucked away any stray strands of hair and marched after her captin, her hand twitching temporaraly near the outside lock before she decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

Jay saluted as he was lead into the room, his face stotic "Absolute leader, officer Ryans here is the head of the camp, i was mearly there following up on a lead, i was in the far north of the building in the old section following up documents when i was made aware of what was going on, by the time i was told two of the prisoners had escaped with the help of an outside party"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 pm

"I see" Damien said. He then turned to the commanding officer of the camp. "Tell me, how was this person able to get in? Surely camp security is better than that. If word gets out we will have to close and demolish the camp, which will cost a lot. It was also quite convenient to have a separate interrogation camp for the POWs and rebels we have so that they couldn't interact with any other prisoners. Surely you didn't want that convenience taken away" the Absolute Leader said. His voice was calm, but a very sarcastic calmness. Who ever he was speaking to would know to be very afraid when he spoke in this manner.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games