Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm
"Stop saying that." Adrian placing a hand on top of hers. "If you keep saying things like that, then yeah, you're going to lose it. Try to have a faith for once, would you? I don't care if it is only a matter of time, you shouldn't let it constantly hang over your head like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:24 pm
"I'm sorry..." She said in a quiet voice. "I'll try...I just don't want you to be upset because I appear human, when I'm truly one of the ones that least appears human if I take my monster form. I just hate to see you be upset with how you look when all I've ever known you as is this, and I still love you in this form..."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:40 pm
"Only if you stop saying you're going to lose it one of these days." Adrian said with a small smile as he wrapped his arms back around her. "Hell, I've got my own devil in my head with a penchant for blood, and I've mostly gotten him under control. Not a doubt in my mind that you can do the same."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm
"I know you do..." Amaya murmured, hiding her head in his shoulder. She was doubtful she could keep her darker half in control much longer, but she could pretend for Adrian's sake for as long as possible.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm
"Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help keep your demon at bay." Adrian said bringing a hand up to gently stroke her hair. "I'm always glad to help."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:05 pm
"Thank you, Adrian..." She said, keeping her head in his shoulder. She felt safe from her darker half in his arms, as corny as it sounded, but she did, and she wanted to stay there, if at least for a little while.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Adrian gave her a kiss on the head and kept his arms around her as they lay there for a while longer. Of course, reality could never be ignored for long. "Wasn't Sikes making you fight tonight? We should probably be leaving soon..." he said, fully intent on confronting Sikes about Amaya's harsh schedule.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm
"No we about it. You should rest." Amaya sighed as she pulled away from him a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:18 pm
"Uh uh. Last time you left on your own, your demon got out, you got zapped hard, and then came back covered in bruises." Adrian said sitting up some. "Sikes is going to kill you at this rate." he said with an expression of worry on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 pm
"Adrian, I already murdered a large group of monsters last night. I have no memory of the incident other than the fact that I woke up in a large pool of blood this morning." Amaya said quietly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm
"So? Even more reason for me to go with you, at least to try and snap you out of your blind rage if it comes to that." Adrian said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:35 pm
Sighing with defeat, Amaya gave up and rose to her feet, heading for the door. "Then if you're coming, come on, I have to meet Sikes soon." She said as she left the house.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:37 pm
Adrian simply got up and followed her out of the house. If he couldn't convince Sikes to take it easier on Amaya, he could at least be her moral support.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm
When they got to the arena, Sikes was waiting, giving Adrian a brief, mild look of interest before turning his sights on Amaya. "You're going in against another light user. Equal ground. Skill against skill alone." He said with a light grin.

"Sounds fun..." Amaya said, returning the grin with a much more twisted grin of her own as she changed to her monster form. She disappeared into the ring a moment later, waiting for her fight to start.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm
"Alright, tests or fights? You can only pick one, not both." Adrian said getting right to the heart of the matter once Amaya was in the ring. "The way you're working her, Amaya's not going to last."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games