Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 pm
Scott stayed awake as she slept, the energy drink still working in his system. Looking upon her form as she slept, he didn't have the heart to wake him up for company. Instead he just cuddled a little closer and thought to himself. The time he spent with her was... pleasurable. There was nothing he would trade, though, for just being with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 pm
"And why is it i'm taking my shirt off?" He watched her curiously before pulling his shirt off after removing his hat. "i gotta say, kinda hard to really trust the actions of a girl with power over water, especially when she has a glass of the stuff in her hand."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 pm
Eva smiled. "Don't worry, just relax." she said as she made the water go on his injured shoulder. She worked on it for a while. He could feel it warm and cool while it messaged the muscles. "You're lucky nothing tore." she said when she was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 pm
uki-katzugowa
((well, Sophie blew up her ship to do massive damage to the beast and scare it off but taking Eva out at the same time. After that Zackory sent rano off with Eva to get her fixed up by the doctor on the Sea-Witch as he retreaved Molly from Eva's cabin. Kira and Scott returned to the Silver Laurel which has left you and Rikka alone on the beach.))

After a few seconds, the rest of Kira's clothes joined her top on her bed before her answer came from the bathroom "well, lets just say i wouldnt stop you." she climbed into the shower after turning it in with a mischievous smile of her own.

Rikka looked to her captain and sighed before smiling "im thinking its time to go captain, unless you want to wait for the squid to come back....i for one, would rather not do that." She started to walk away, not actually able to use the jet engines in her suit due to them being damaged by the beast, the tech in her suit not being as sturdy as that of Sebastians suit due to it being just a small skin tight exo-skeleton. She looked back to Sebastian before smiling again "i may need some help getting this thing off, getting it on wasnt so hard,but im not to sure how im even supposed to take it off....."

Sebastian looked back "what over already" he went with her "take it off? it looks like its welded together."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm
molly the crazy angel
Lilly looked at Rock and put a had on his face. "I'm coming with you." she said.

"It's in near polar mountains. The dangers are everywhere... And we need to get there. And, as you saw, Sophie's ship is gone. It's on the complete opposite of the world... Rowing there is out if question. Before planning anything, we gotta make sure we can get there..." Rock replied with a sigh as he arrived to the sea witch

((skipping to where everyone is... I missed soo much! XP)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 am
as Kira slept there was a knock at the door and someone spoke "uh.....captain? we've arrived at port......we need you on deck."

Rikka looked to Sebastian before tilting her head to the side "is that a bad thing?"  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 am
Rano sighed before looking up to the ceiling "Im sure i would have delt with it, not like anyones ever died from a torn tendon." He looked down to her and grinned before placing his hat back on his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 am
Eva smiled a little then sighed as she put a hand on her wound. "I may not be able to say this if we don't dock soon...." she said. "Growing up I always thought you were really cute." she said and there was a faint shade of pink on her face. "I even remember you freaking out and running away the day I accidentally fell on you and we kissed." she said and laughed as she remembered.

"I don't mind the cold. I've lived in the southern area all my life like Sophie." Lilly said with a smile then licked Rock's cheek. "We'll find a way to get there." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:39 am
Rano Grinned before getting to his feet "well, would ya look at the time, better not keep the....uh...well, bye." He started to walk away slowly, blushing slightly before ducking out the door and quickly turning the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 am
Eva sighed but smiled sadly as she watched him leave. "Glad I told him now before it was too late." she said to herself before she threw up blood in the sink. She shook and took some more pain killers before laying back in her bed and looking at the ceiling.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 am
Rano popped his head back through the doorway with a smile "your going to make it, you know that right?" He stepped back into the room before crossing his arms "just thought id come back and let you know....and collect my shirt that i seem to have left here somewhere....."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 am
"Sorry, I was sitting on it." Eva said and lifted up the shirt with a shaky hand. "C-Could you stay?" she asked with a light blush.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 am
"i guess i could stay, for a little while anyway, we should be pulling into port pretty soon, then we can get you some proper help." He looked around the room before finding a chair and sitting beside the bed before pulling his hat off and rubbing his head "To think, a day ago i though you were dead......after so long its hard to believe otherwise."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 am
"I'm sorry all this happened." Eva said as she gave him his shirt. "I was just so angry...but I was also lonely...I-I thought if I took Molly you guys would follow me and then we could all live together again...I didn't want anyone to get hurt, not even Zackory." she said and looked away. "I missed you and Zackory so much." she said and started to cry.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:45 am
"I suppose not but I was kinda expecting a better fight out that squid thing" he sighed "well whatever lets go now we still need to open that box back on the ship, supposedly it leads us to some awesome treasure remember?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games