Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:25 pm
Iss: Probably. Maybe another if more people show up today.

Tomorrow we move on to part two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 pm
@Haru: I just realized that I never complimented you on the new team missions list. Great job. I can't wait to start doing those. I don't see any missions for the medical team though. What if their missions revolved around healing a certain amount of injured parties at a time while evading enemy detection/attack? XD

It's just a thought. Please don't eat me. emo  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:00 pm
Jela: It's fine, no worries.

I haven't made any missions for the medical team since it's basically non-existent.

Diablo is supposed to be on, but not surprisingly he isn't. The other person with the medical chick isn't really on any more, so all that leaves is Akiyoto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:10 pm
Jelani564
@Haru: I just realized that I never complimented you on the new team missions list. Great job. I can't wait to start doing those. I don't see any missions for the medical team though. What if their missions revolved around healing a certain amount of injured parties at a time while evading enemy detection/attack? XD

Hey you! respond to the hospital! XD  

Its easy see lol

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 pm
Its easy see lol
Jelani564

Hey you! respond to the hospital! XD

Yes sir! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 pm
evil Why the ******** am I always on the sidelines? DX
[sniffle] I blame myself.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm
@Red: *Smacks* Mind your language! You forgot to put the word in bold text. rofl

I think Bro just forgot Hanzo's name, so he didn't bother to put it there. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 pm
Jelani: [rubs cheek] Spare me, father Flaubert..Yeesh! @~@;
Eh, whatever. I'll just have to interject him in on my own if that's what it will take. T.T

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm
*yawns* Well, I didn't intend for it Iss. It just seems LoL and Bro are gonna battle for leadership.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm
Bro needs to stick to leading his own team. And since Lol is the only Jounin for the ANBU team, he can be its leader if no one has any objections. That's how I see it at least.  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:32 pm
Well, Bro's character wants to be Yukikage one day, so he figures he should be leading and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm
Yes, but both teams follow Keiji, and at this time both teams need to follow someone and not do their own thing as well. Also I was the first Jounin on the scene and took control at that point, and since Akatsuki does have seniority over Genesis

Haru: He figures~ lol  

Its easy see lol

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm
LoL: XP

I told him, his character and Akatsuki can deal with who is in charge since Keiji is gonna be unconscious for another mission or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 pm
Haru: Of course you didn't intend for it.~ These things just happen. In my case, I'm just pointlessly whining over nothing.
Jel: I agree.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm
Akatsuki has maybe one days seniority over Genesis. Not enough to make a actual difference. Nor does this situation require that much debating. Genesis, of coarse, knows the office. Keiji practically raised him. He has studied the position all the while he has been in Yuki. He knows how to run it and how to lead. Akatsuki cannot say the same
@Rendera: I'm so sorry gonk

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games