Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:14 pm
((Why are so many people focusing on Brink? Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on Alice since she's causing the most damage?
@fiyah: What's Chariot going to do?))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Why..?", Alice asks in complete confusion, the strain in her voice somewhat more obvious though none of it showed on her face. She catches two of the knives, barely flinching when one of them cuts her wrist, while the other two bounce harmlessly off her cloak thanks to the screwed up reality. "What's the use of protecting corruption..?" The pale woman runs towards Rowena again, ten nightmarish card soldiers seemingly leaping at her from thin air as well. "It hurts...", she whispers softly, almost to the point of not being heard.

The Jabberwocky snarls as it tries to shake Ghost off its back, lashing it's tail at Jenos as it does so.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:29 pm
molly the crazy angel
Molly giggled then became serious. "I know you're excited but you have to calm yourself when we're there. You have to pay attention to every camera, every laser, every step, move, and breath. Any move you make could set off something." she warned him.

(i found my last post to Nick ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:38 pm
Ghost put his legs on the Jabberwocky and launched himself off. hopeing that Jenos knew what he was doing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm
"Well, that's hardly fair..." Cryogon looked over at the giant metal dragon the others were dealing with. "Ah, hell... Star, I'll leave Brink to you. These guys are gonna need some help." He ran over to the others and looked up at the mechanical monstrosity. "Geez... Y'all look like you're havin' some trouble..."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:48 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena ignored the card soldiers, sensing that they were likely illusions. "I don't protect corruption. I protect the good in people."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((Chariot is a symbol of war and conquest, so my thought was to have Jenos take control of the Jaberwocky. sweatdrop If you don't like it I can always have it backfire.))

Jenos slid under the thrashing tail and flipped himself onto the beast's leg. "Keep it busy for a little bit." Jenos called over to Ghost, praying that he hadn't drawn a reversed Chariot.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm
(you should make a list of what each card dose lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm
Star watched the others for a moment before walking over as close to Brink as she dared, unsure of where his powers were taking effect and where they weren't. She called the fire to her hands and waved them, sending a heat wave through Cryogon's icey mist. She wanted a word with Brink.  

Raining Eri

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:26 pm
As the mist around him cleared Brink stood there looking to star. His hearing returned slowly as well as he broke his stance. "So another one subs in it seems" he asked tapping his foot on the ground the gravity around him returning to normal. "So the what do you want to do then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Cryogon pounded his fists together, then encased his fists with the icy wrecking balls. "Alright, ugly, time to rumble!" He flew up to the head of the beast, swinging his icy fists against its face. "Take... this... you... pathetic... excuse... for... a... dragon!"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm
"I want to fight you." Star said simply, taking a stance. "One on one, no powers."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm
"No powers well the gravity shift would be fair but if you think about it you have super human strength so the force will have to stay. If not I'm simply a regular human" laughed looking at her. "If you can agree to that then I don't mind in the least" he said getting into one of his several stances. "When ever your ready to dance gorgeous" Brink commented for the last time as the smile and cockiness were replaced with a serious and focused aura.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm
"Fair enough," Star said. Her face got hot again at that comment but she forced the heat back so she wouldn't lose control of her powers and accidentally bring them out during the fight. She took a deep breath, lowering her stance further before quickly moving into her first attack, dashing for Brink and aiming a strike for his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 pm
Taking a quick breath Brinksmanship form tightened as star headed towards him. From her directness it was easy to see she hadn't really been one for martial arts. Her attack was a simple straight strike aimed from the look towards his neck or chest. Moving his most forward foot when she got close Brink lifted his hand to catch her own within his. As he did tho he let his body be moved by her strength. He twisted the hand cupping stars moving him in a circular motion as he let his foot drag across the ground. His free hand pulled around as he spun clenching and aiming to strike Star with full maxxed force in her side.
(can u visualize what he is doing?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 pm
(I think I've got the jist ((although with all the circular motions I'm starting to think he really does just want to dance with her, lol)).)

Star allowed herself to be struck, not that she could do a whole lot about it, and grit her teeth at the pain as she grabbed the arm that had just hit her with her own and aimed a kick at Brink's legs. She hoped to hit knees, but would be satisfied to bring him down anyway.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games