Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm
(Oh God this is juicy~ But I can't do anything until Xis post something. Also, Minnta. I just figured out that's you're dressed like Arielle.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 am
The stone like body help Kingside take the blunt of the blast with mostly just a few scratches Kingside saw what Gamer was doing and he nodded and Kingside ran to the monsters foot wrapped and started to lift. The Rook represented Siege engines weapons made to brake and bypass walls so two should be strong enough to really mess up this golem. He was going to hate it but he's borrowing a move from a barbaric event he was going to German suplex this golem hopeing to bring its own wight down on itself.  

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

While it wasn't like his usual self, Clyde was dangerously close to golem and its left leg. One the five parchments hung from its thigh. This one glowed a faint yellow color. It was then that Clyde figured out why sub emphasized the word, metal. "Kuzan!" Clyde shouted to his team mate. "I got it! It's runic for all the Chinese..." But before Clyde could finish, the golem's giant metal leg was swept out from under it and knocked the boy away. The force of the inadvertent blow was enough to knock the young swordsman unconscious.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

The giant metal being was now being assailed by an onslaught of ferocious student, wanting to rip it to shreds. First the giant was stabbed through its metal chest, then both of its legs torn out from under it, first the left and then the right, and finally, while in mid-air, suplexed by its giant nemesis.

For a moment, the metal giant didn't move. The the great beast let out a roar that filled the entire gym. Its right arm that had been previously destroyed, returned to its prime, both legs that had been torn off reassembled. The golem sprang to its feet and came barreling at the opponents. The parchments on it's limbs had all returned and glowed brightly. On the back its head glowed a green parchment, its right a white one, left arm a red one, right leg a black one, and finally a yellow parchment on its left leg.

(If the riddle is too hard just ask and I'll spoil it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:19 pm
((Doesn't each color correspond to an element?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm
"Bow of Apollo." Gamer said reaching onto his back as he pulled the glowing bow from his back as he took aim at the Golem. Being behind it and closer to Clyde Gamer took aim as he let lose an arrow followed by several more in rapid succession. Each shaft was aimed towards a different one of the runic paper's he could see. Drawing back he held the weapon for a moment a spark of flames issuing forth before being fired as the now blazing shaft screeched across the gym targeted at the rune on the golem's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 am
(I should probably mention that all the runes/talismens/parchments/charms/whatever are on the backside of the golem. and Fiyah, shhhh!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am
(He's on the backside of the golem tho behind him. Slid under him from the front when he wrapped his chains on him. Golem stood and attacked after Xistund which would put the golem's back towards gamer.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:05 am
(Joy for conflicting interpretations and logic. The way I'm seeing it is like this, all the 1s are hive and the 2 is the golem.

Whoever's still in the bleachers are the first, Xis and Minnta in the same spot and are second. Then comes the golem which is about get suplexed like nobody's business. Behind him is what I would like to think is both Kuzan and Gamer. Then far away is Clyde who is out cold.

Now it's like this:
Now it's the bench warmers, the golem, the five and Kuzan, Gamer who now got to where Clyde is aaaaand finally Clyde.
Now after the golem got up, it turned around and started charging, meaning, Gamer shot an arrow at his face, not the back of his head. Something tells me this was even more confusing though. If it's too confusing then we can just have the almighty Minnta decide just what the hell is going on.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am
(I won't deny I was thinking it looked more like the top one with the 1 closest to him on the right being Gamer the one one on the left being Kingside.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am
((Morrigan had summoned one of her phantoms above the golem in an attempt to impale it's head, but I guess everyone's ignoring that))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 am
(Actually Minnta, I checked back. I did read that part about getting impaled, and I even wrote about it. But you forgot to say you went for the head. You wrote, "the golem's [blank]. I must have read it and thought through his chest.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am
((Oops... Well I meant she was aiming for the head, but the chest works since everyone decided to knock it over))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 am
(Ok. Now we're just deciding whether or not we agree that what happened with Gamer and his flaming arrows...Ah who cares! I got an idea.)

The metal golem's violent barrage was halted as several flaming arrows struck the beast. Each arrow went through a different limb. Some scorched the runic parchments, but overall left each unharmed. The last two arrows seemed to have a curious effect. An arrow pierced the right shoulder and torn off the white colored parchment. The same arm then fell off the giant's body and remained motionless. However, the final arrow that soared through the golem's however seemed to reset everything. As the went through the golem's and struck the green runic parchment, the white parchment flew back to the remains of the golem's right arm and reattached itself. The metal giant returned to its barbaric barrage, smashing everything in its path.

(There. Starting to think my riddle is getting to be quiet difficult. stressed )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana got the feeling this fight was going to take hours at the rate it was going. Then she saw the parchment fly back to where it had been before. Almost without thinking, she used her speed to run up to the golem's arm and grab the white parchment. She summoned some of her bad luck energy and used it on the parchment. "Don't just take the parchments off the golem!" she yelled. "Destroy them!"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 pm
With the white parchment being removed Gamer figured out what each one was for and what clyde had tried to tell them. "Each rune is an elemental weakness" he muttered to himself pulling back the bow one more time to fire off another arrow but his time limit with Kratos had come to an end as he returned back to his normal form as he looked at himself for a moment staring around the gym a second. He had every character from God of war to choose from but wanted to find out which talisman's were weak to which powers. The white one seemed to lose it's strength when fire was introduced he wondered what the other's would be.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games