Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Yes! Got him! Archer exulted. She took two more arrows from her quiver, one a fire arrow and the other an explosive, drew back, and shot them at Kuzan.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:23 pm
(Ok. I deleted my last post because it doesn't seem to make sense anymore since everyone is doing their own thing. Plus I think remember this being a time for The Team to shine...even if Feng and Clyde are the ones with a serious beef against Kuzan.)
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

For a moment, Blink stood in awe as a terrible blizzard headed towards him and his comrades. The raging snow brought back his traumatic memories, freezing the Leaguer in place. However, as soon as Kuzan came under fire, the storm subsided, snapping Blink out of his trance. Just in time too; the Storm was about engulf Blink and the others. Everyone, save for Snow and himself were fighting Kuzan, giving him what for.

In the meantime, Blink felt he should protect the injured Snow. Kuzan mercenary goons were drawing closer and looking the fire their guns at something. Blink drew his sword with his free hand and engaged the mercs from a distance. With his exoskeleton granting him superhuman abilities, Blink could slice through oncoming bullets, and that's just what the swordsman did. At least until they ran out of bullets or got too close. Blink then engaged the mercenaries in close quarters combat.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Feng circled around and flew above kuzan." Nice shot kid! you packing any explosives? he's far enough away from the others." He said looking at the girl on his back

Kaya threw feathers into kuzan making them detonate knocking kuzan furhter back. "Hit him hard!' she said as she kept attacking

Kuzan strted coughing as he kept stumbling backwards as smoke billowed from his mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer pulled another exploding arrow from her quiver and shot it. "Yeah, plenty," she said as the arrow detonated.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm
Feng nodded as he flew. He looked at the smoke. "Hmm...." he said watching it billow form Kuzan

The arrow detonated and sent kuzan flying. He layed on his back and cough as a large pillar of smoke shot form his mouth.

"That's not good...." Feng said simply as he kept watching the smoke

"You damn heroes!" A deep voice rang out as a large man formed form the smoke. He wore a gas mask and a Top hat and a pinstripe suit formed from the smoke. "You think you run the world...."

Feng stopped flying and growled. "It's him...but how..." He said as his wings started to catch fire without burning Archer.

The man lifted his gas mask off and looked at the heroes. "My my....how the little teen titans have grown..." He said as a cane with a skull ontop formed in his hands. "20 long years....and you still seem like the little runts you were before...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm
(Who the balls is...!...ooooh. ninja Nevermind.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 pm
Datascape quickly backed away once she got her foot back. Her heart was beating fast from the near death experience. "T-Thanks..." She said to Kaya as she took a while to settle herself. Seeing the others take care of Kuzan, she thought they had won, but this new man had shown up. She didn't understand who this guy was or what was going on, but it didn't look like they were done just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm
Purehwite snow swirled from the ground and shot towards Kuzan. It swirled aorund the smoke man and shot for kuzan's open mouth.

"I don't think so....." he said as he sent smoke to block the snow. "You can't take it back yet...." He said alughing.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 pm
(Well I don't know what's going on >.< Wondering where everyone is... ninja ...to avoid asking the awkward question: Who art thou? )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 pm
(I guess I could do some random crap.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink finished fending off the mercs. There must have been at least three dozen, each one armed to the teeth. Though, it was hardly a fair fight with Blink's exoskeleton. Even with armed personnel, each opponent was taken down in a matter of seconds. Blink mostly stuck to a form of jiu jitsu, aikido, and ninjutsu for the majority of fight, thus countering and throwing most of his attackers to the ground, and knocking them out. with the mercernaries out of the picture, he could get back to the matter at hand.

Ahead of him, something was going on with Kuzan. a strange figure made of smoke appeared from his mouth. Blink had no idea who it was. The Leaguer drew closer to question mysterious being. "Hey Smokey!" Blink shouted as he drew closer. "Would tell me what you're doing protruding from someone's mouth?" Just then, snow shot up and attacked the man in vain. What the..? Where'd that come from?

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 am
((I'm really sorry for not posting and I have no idea where my last character post is... Can someone be so kind as to explain what's happening..?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:23 am
(ALRIGHT! Time for another of Sean's good ol' recappers! MINNTA! You're last post was somewhere on page 72. Since then, Dreamer and Fade have been stuck on a LOW flying jet. Clyde gave them both instructions on how to jump from the cargo hold of jet and land safely. Now on to what's been going on since then. Kuzan has been causing a bunch crap and everyone's been fighting him. What's the fight over? Some mystical diamond that happens to unlock something, while the same time, amplifies someone's powers. I think it only works on Voodoo's character's though. But some weird stuff has been happening, namely Kuzan being attacked by a strange figure in white. And after much fighting, Kuzan has been "knocked out" I guess. But now it seems like some new guy, who's made of smoke, is controlling him or something. I don't know..OH! And Snow is badly hurt and clyde has the diamond.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm
((I see, thanks. Guess Dreamer might be playing healer for a bit))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:44 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer had managed to jump safely from the plane with Fade some time ago, but had been held up by... Uh... Stuff... She eventually gets over to Snow, "Are you alright?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade honestly had no idea what she was supposed to do and was mostly just trying not to get killed while tailing Dreamer.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:01 pm
Feng put two and two together. "Archer...I need you and your team to guide the snow to the ice man." He said to her before setting her on the ground and looking to the smoke. "that man is the reason i joined the league in the first place..." Fen said coldly. "He almost toke over the world, His name...is Dr.Creed."

Dr.Creed bowed. "Yes feng...it's been awhile..." He said as feng flew at him breathing fire separating Creed from the snow. Feng clearly had a plan.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games