Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:57 pm
Louisa Iris

Well there were SOME side streets in Castelia, but definitely not as many as Lumiose. That place was just.. crazy. I'm still trying to get into the awesome clothes shop because I'm tired of looking newbie. XD I guess this is what I get for restarting for a second run haha.

Well this one didn't have any 6th Gen Pokemon, just 5th and below. It just isn't the same as the other ones and it was really simpled down, and made to go slower, but not in a good way.
Oh gosh. Those poor Fire Pokes, Quagsire really knows how to mess them up. Aw. ; w; Aggron can definitely pack a punch!

That really stinks. D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 pm
Yokies

Hey Yokies, how have you been?
I've lost interest in Gaia so I haven't been on as much, but I'm trying to catch up with everyone. ^^~

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm
Clasela

Hi Clasela. 4laugh I can't blame you for losing interest, things have gotten kind of crazy as of late.
I've been doing alright. Right now I'm battling with thirst, we have nothing to drink. sweatdrop I don't trust this tap because sometimes it smells kind of weird or I'd drink it. xP
I've been having headaches over things recently though, and now I have a bad cough, but I'm trying to get through it. OTL
How are you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:52 pm
Yokies

Well there were SOME side streets in Castelia, but definitely not as many as Lumiose. That place was just.. crazy. I'm still trying to get into the awesome clothes shop because I'm tired of looking newbie. XD I guess this is what I get for restarting for a second run haha.

Well this one didn't have any 6th Gen Pokemon, just 5th and below. It just isn't the same as the other ones and it was really simpled down, and made to go slower, but not in a good way.
Oh gosh. Those poor Fire Pokes, Quagsire really knows how to mess them up. Aw. ; w; Aggron can definitely pack a punch!

That really stinks. D:

User Image User Image

I can only remember one side street... the narrow, dark one with the cafe in it. But yeah, it is definitely crazy. So many things in it to see, it will make your head spin xD How do you get into that shop? Do you need to have finished the game first before you can enter it or something?
      You restarted the game? Wow, I wouldn't be able to that... I can't bear the thought of deleting my babies xD

I guess it is kind of hard to do expound on its plot. You can only get so many twists in it to make it interesting. Why, what's the plot of the new ones? I've only played Fire Red and Explorers of Time you see.

I know. At first, I thought it was just a glitch. Then the I realized it was a shiny. It's okay though, it's a Hippopotas. And I'm not much of a fan of Ground types :p

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:08 pm
Louisa Iris

Hmm.. now that I think about it.. that's the only one I remember too.. maybe there weren't that many. ._. Or we just don't remember omg. No you don't need to finish the game. You can follow this to gain access to it. o 3o
Oh I didn't delete them, my husband has them right now. XD

Oh it's not the plot at all. The story looks like it's really good, it's the gameplay. Elements were changed and it's just not fun. xD

I'd probably not really care about it either haha.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 pm
Yokies

It really has been crazy. I cannot keep up with it all!
Oh geez! Hva eyou tried boiling the water and then letting it cool and drinking it? It should get rid of the funky. gonk
Aw, I take it things are still bad there? Shoo, cough, shoo!
I'm not too bad. Just have a lot going on. Last week I had to drive a hour to the hospital and back to see my dad and it took all of the strength out of me.
But everything is good now and I feel as if I may be getting somewhere in life because I've finally pinpointed what I want to do and it's rewarding and I can see myself being happy with it.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:18 pm
Yokies

Hmm.. now that I think about it.. that's the only one I remember too.. maybe there weren't that many. ._. Or we just don't remember omg. No you don't need to finish the game. You can follow this to gain access to it. o 3o
Oh I didn't delete them, my husband has them right now. XD

Oh it's not the plot at all. The story looks like it's really good, it's the gameplay. Elements were changed and it's just not fun. xD

I'd probably not really care about it either haha.

User Image User Image

No I do think that's the only one. There were only 5 streets in the whole of Castelia. I guess what made it look big was that compared to the other games, there are many "pages" to it. I mean, unlike the other towns and cities, it's just one big block. You don't have to move from one street to another to see the whole place. So even if Castelia has just 5 streets, we feel that it's bigger than the rest.
      Wow, I never knew there was just that many in Lumiose City. It definitely is different (and a lot more exciting) than the other places. I'm so glad I bought my 3DS whee

Oh I see. What elements were changed?

Well, it's still an amazing experience seeing a black Hippopotas. It looked really intimidating xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 pm
Clasela

It's been kind of stressful. It sucks since I come to Gaia to escape the stress, but at least my friends still keep my hopes up~

I might have to do that, but we'll be able to get some stuff to drink tomorrow. It's just that my husband doesn't get off work until 9 so yeah. sweatdrop
Yeah they're not that much better. It isn't TERRIBLE but it's not good either. Just taking each day as it is. It's a dry cough, so scratchy.
I'm sorry that drained you pretty bad, but I'm glad things are good for you now. That sounds pretty exciting to be happy with what you want to do. =3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:58 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, Castelia was still significantly larger than most places. xD Lumiose just takes the case haha. I wonder what our next big city will be like, in the next generation. o Ao
Oh yeah. x3 There is a lot there haha. You can unlock so much, I'm going to explore Lumiose soon so I can get the ponytail and some new clothes.

For one how many jobs can be done. You used to be able to do multiple at a time if you wanted to as long as they were all in the same place, but now you can only do one, even if you have multiple in one dungeon. The game focuses too much on you building your own area, which sounds fun, but if you can only do one job at a time to get materials, then it's too draining, because they don't even give you a lot. This is where the "slow" factor comes into play and why it's bad. Also the intelligence is different and now the whole team levels in that department together, instead of everything getting their own abilities. It's just.. wah.

Oh I just realized, you do know that Hippopotas has different colors depending on it's gender, right? I mean I don't want to sound like an a*****e assuming you might not know that but the girls are black. xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am
Yokies

Yeah, Castelia was still significantly larger than most places. xD Lumiose just takes the case haha. I wonder what our next big city will be like, in the next generation. o Ao
Oh yeah. x3 There is a lot there haha. You can unlock so much, I'm going to explore Lumiose soon so I can get the ponytail and some new clothes.

For one how many jobs can be done. You used to be able to do multiple at a time if you wanted to as long as they were all in the same place, but now you can only do one, even if you have multiple in one dungeon. The game focuses too much on you building your own area, which sounds fun, but if you can only do one job at a time to get materials, then it's too draining, because they don't even give you a lot. This is where the "slow" factor comes into play and why it's bad. Also the intelligence is different and now the whole team levels in that department together, instead of everything getting their own abilities. It's just.. wah.

Oh I just realized, you do know that Hippopotas has different colors depending on it's gender, right? I mean I don't want to sound like an a*****e assuming you might not know that but the girls are black. xD

User Image User Image

Oh wow, I never knew you could get a haircut. Oh, I'm definitely downloading that patch. I am not leaving Lumiose until I unlock all that's to be unlocked emotion_awesome
      Yeah, makes you wonder what new things will be on the next generation... or even on the sequel of X and Y.

That is tedious... a bit boring. I mean, let's face it. After the story, everything's kind of simple. There's not that much thrill. So if one member has a low level, everyone will be affected by that Pokemon's low stats? Is that it, or did I get it wrong? sweatdrop

Really? Oh my, I didn't know that! I thought it was just black. What are the other colors?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 am
Louisa Iris

Oh gosh. XD Well then that's going to be your next Poke-mission haha.
I wonder if they're going to do a sequel or just a third version like they had been before.

Oh no not leveling, just their intelligence. You used to get fun abilities dependent on your IQ, but now that's all done away with and it's just the groups abilities. But having a low level on your team can be bad anyway even if there wasn't such sucky game mechanics haha.

Well I'm thinking what you saw was a Hippowdon. The shinies of Hippopotas and Hippowdon are just all different kinds of brown, but regular Female Hippowdon is black~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:11 am
Yokies

Oh gosh. XD Well then that's going to be your next Poke-mission haha.
I wonder if they're going to do a sequel or just a third version like they had been before.

Oh no not leveling, just their intelligence. You used to get fun abilities dependent on your IQ, but now that's all done away with and it's just the groups abilities. But having a low level on your team can be bad anyway even if there wasn't such sucky game mechanics haha.

Well I'm thinking what you saw was a Hippowdon. The shinies of Hippopotas and Hippowdon are just all different kinds of brown, but regular Female Hippowdon is black~

User Image User Image

Yes, definitely my next mission 3nodding
      I'd go for a sequel, much like what they did with Black2/White2. Maybe they could do something with AZ. Ain't it funny how much they seem to like naming characters with the alphabet? I mean, first it's N. Now it's AZ xD

Ah, yes, now I know what you mean. Well, that does suck. Not all abilities are suitable for certain Pokemons, so it could be to a disadvantage when your team's not balanced.
      My low level Pokemon usually die first, so I don't feel their disadvantage xD

Goodness, I'm not sure anymore rofl Just the final evolution then of the two, that's what I saw xD Wow, that is a trivia. I wonder why they made it a different shiny.
      Is it true that it's easier to get shinies in Gen VI?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:16 am
Louisa Iris

That's a possibility. They could also do something with Zygarde, since it apparently appears with things are messed up, since it's the Order Pokemon. AZ was such a sad character, I felt so bad, and then happy for him. He's so fluffy too. xD

When I say abilities I also don't mean the regular abilities we get in the canon Pokemon games. xD I just mean things that have to do with stuff each one can be capable of. Like one ability you could get with high IQ was to walk on lava, no matter what type you were, it was fun. XD

I do believe it's true, there has been a massive influx of shinies since the release of X and Y. Fishing for shinies has become VERY easy, so there are plenty of fishable water-types out there that are shiny. I have a Shiny Politoad my husband's brother caught. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 am
Yokies

That's a possibility. They could also do something with Zygarde, since it apparently appears with things are messed up, since it's the Order Pokemon. AZ was such a sad character, I felt so bad, and then happy for him. He's so fluffy too. xD

When I say abilities I also don't mean the regular abilities we get in the canon Pokemon games. xD I just mean things that have to do with stuff each one can be capable of. Like one ability you could get with high IQ was to walk on lava, no matter what type you were, it was fun. XD

I do believe it's true, there has been a massive influx of shinies since the release of X and Y. Fishing for shinies has become VERY easy, so there are plenty of fishable water-types out there that are shiny. I have a Shiny Politoad my husband's brother caught. 3nodding

User Image User Image

Goodness, yes! Az is an adorable character~! I am not ashamed to say that I cried when I saw the ending. He was just so... cute? Pitiable? I dunno, I just love him!! Will he appear again after the game?
      And just curious, but can you capture Zygarde even before you finish the game? I mean, you can access Terminus Cave right?

Oh goodness, I don't believe I got to that level yet xD I just played for the fun of it rofl But yeah, I can see your point. It would have dampened the game a bit if they had removed that feature.

I guess they saw the clamor for easier caught shinies that's why they increased the probability of getting one. I haven't really done any fishing yet. Actually, I didn't even catch that many Pokemon during the game. I was more focused on the storyline and in getting my babies stronger xD

Goodness, I miss talking to you!!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:28 am
Louisa Iris

So cute, yeah. xD I cried a little bit, I'm not gonna lie. I get so emotional over things now, it's weird. sweatdrop I want him to appear again, if you mean after the credits, then yes he does.
It's only after you beat the game that you can catch Zygarde. You can get into Terminus but you can't get to where he is. xD

Yeah. I just don't like at all how it is in comparison to the old ones. They changed it so much and made it suck.

I don't catch that much to be honest either, but I have been wonder trading like crazy so I have a bunch in the Pokedex regardless. xD Chain-fishing can be difficult if you don't like repeatedly doing things in a pattern and not messing it up. You basically have to stay in ONE spot, don't move, even in a different direction, always face the water. You keep selecting your fishing rod to use it, to catch a Pokemon. You reel it in, you can run or battle, doesn't matter, and then after the battle, you continue. You can't select another item or go into any menu (so have the rod you're using registered), and you also can't NOT reel in a Pokemon. You HAVE to encounter one, or the chain will break.

I missed it too. ; w; We always have fun talking haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games