Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 pm
Kry

Kry laughed to himself as he received her message and spoke back to her mentally not knowing if it would even work. "Don't worry, I wont for maybe a couple hours. Good warm up huh? I also learned a new move so thanks. Now I am going for some breakfast, you guys can come if you want, I will even buy. I just ask next time you send some new guys to fight me... I mean I am new at this too and I had to fight you hahaha. Just let me know if your coming, I would enjoy a conversation and would appreciate some pointers by what you have seen during our fight." Kry says to Karin and continues walking knowing it might take him about ten minutes to reach the city again if he huffed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 pm
"You are one of the strangest people I have ever met." Karin thought and gave Kry a little telekinetic poke to the head and turned her attention to Snow and Frostclaw.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Lets take a small break before the next person is put in charge" Brink said as he looked at them. While he wasn't showing it fully his ribs still hadn't fully healed and pain was for a bit shooting thru him as he walked over and sat against the wall exhaling slightly. They were making progress and atleast listened to what Archer had been saying which was good. He saw leadership material in her the reason he had picked her to go first.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 pm
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster stands off to the side, fidgeting. She was not looking forward to her turn.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde watched as the sparring session came to a break point. Needless to say, he was impressed. There was promise. "With a bit more training, they'll be there." Clyde walked over met up with Brink. "Hey there, Grav-Man. You don't look too hot there." Clyde said as he pointed out the meta's current state. "Need someone to tag you out?" Clyde held his hand out to Brink, as if he really meant for him to tag him in.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Looking at Clyde Brink thought about it. He knew it was tasked to him to train them but the training session from the prior night had taken alot out of him. "Just this once" Brink said slapping Clyde hand as he moved a bit more against the wall.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Clyde chuckled with excitement as he rubbed his hands together. "Alright! This should be interesting. Who's all up to bat?" Clyde asked looking at the fire haired meta who was hugging the wall. "I kinda just popped in unannounced, I'm not really sure what's going on." The Leaguer looked out and scanned the young crime fighters in training. It would be something to see what they were all capable of.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:47 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer leaned against a wall as well herself, albeit rather more casually than Brink, and shrugged. She still had her bow in her hand even though she didn't really need it at the moment. "Dunno, Blink. Brink didn't tell us who was up next. Just said we could take a short break before the next round."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm
"I love break time." Lewis said happily as he floated around the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 am

Clyde pressed the small red eye on his mask twice, having his exoskeleton shed off and transform back into the briefcase. If everyone was on break, Clyde might as well do a bit of stretching. Why he did it outside of his suit, was simply because he felt like use his real body.

Underneath the exoskeleton, remarkably, was his civilian clothing. The same burgundy hoodie and beige cargo pants. The Leaguer took out the small bags of rocks that were in his hoodie pouch and took off the shirt, showing a black underarmor type t-shirt. Clyde then began to do a variety of warm-up exercises and stretches. "So," He said grunting as he began doing push-ups with his fingers. "Archer, what did ol' Brink do last time? Did he come at you guys, or did you lead the the assault?" Clyde needed to know since he wasn't like the meta. Brink's power drew it's strength from passive attacks; He didn't go to people, people came to him. Clyde was different. He could do either one.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"He chose one of us to lead the Team and had us come at him. Working on strategies to subdue an enemy. I got first round, and that's all we've gotten to so far," Archer shrugged.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Sighing slightly as he stood there William looked around as Archer talked with Blink. What was he taking over now he wondered looking over at Brink for a moment. When Blink's suit came off and turned into a suitcase Dead's curiosity got the better of him as he waited for the man to start doing push ups so that he wouldn't be able to react fast enough to grab it if he moved it to his hands. Forming just above his own hands as he held them out. The other portal appeared under the suit case so it will fall into Dead's hands.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Clyde just finished his last push-up as a strange hole opened up underneath his suitcase. The sudden shift of weight caused the Leaguer to fall down and smack his chin on the ground while his arm hanged out of the other end of the hole in the ground. "Ow." Clyde said flatly. He looked down at the portal in the ground and stuck his head through, looking at the red haired teenager on the other end. "And who might you you be?" Clyde asked nonchalantly to the boy.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 pm

"Huh guess your pretty attached to this then huh" Dead asked as he looked at Clyde holding onto the suitcase as he stood there. Looking at the suit case Dead flipped it over a few times not really paying clyde any more attention as he scanned it over knowing what it was and what was in it but more impressed on it turning into a suitcase. Tho he was slightly put off by the fact figuring with some tweaking it could take a different form.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Clyde shifted his weight and fell completely through the portal and onto the other side. He stood up and held the suitcase by his side. "Yes, you could say i have to be at all times. Very important." Clyde looked the boy in the eyes. Not exactly a with a cold stare, but with one that meant he wanted an answer. "Now, who are you?" He asked waiting for the boy to respond.

- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games