Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 pm
'I'm hungry. I'm going to get another muffin." She said abruptly before turning and walking over to the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:02 am
Liam watched her carefully as she went to the window, he was still hungry "hope you don't mind me coming along" he said, waiting for her to step out of the window.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:25 am
"I don't care." She replied, stepping out of the window into the court yard. It was filled with crab grass and mountain strawberries, as well as several beautiful fountains. The crab grass and strawberries seemed a bit out of place, but they were two of the very few plants that would actually grow in the mountains.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 am
Liam payed no mind to her attitude and stepped out. The terrain was beautiful, crabgrass and all. He plucked one of the strawberries and bit it, it was extraordinarily sweet. He wanted to grab another but he thought it best to save his appetite.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am
Priscilla snuck into the kitchen and carefully looked around. Seeing none of the maids, she quickly went in and grabbed two muffins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 am
Liam turned to follow Priscilla, but she was gone, he had no cue which way she went. He decided it would have been best to stay in the courtyard. He took a seat at a nearby bench, he looked to the mountains, the sun barely rising above them, it was an amazing view.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 am
Hector walked out of the kitchen and headed back for her window with three muffins. Seeing Liam sitting down, she tossed one towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:01 am
Laim caught the muffin, he stayed on the bench looking back at the scenery. He slowly ate away at the muffin, trying to enjoy it as long as he could.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 am
((Gone to bed. Got a test tomorrow. Goodnight))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 pm
[~tell me how it goes c:]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:13 pm
((It went pretty bad, and my head hurts like hell. *has a cold* Good news is that I got a 84 on my bio test without studying! ^_^ ))

Priscilla walked over to Liam and saw the scenery. "You know, I don't hate the mountains. If the food wasn't running out and Norran tariffs weren't so burdensome, I'm sure we wouldn't have minded settling here alone in peace."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm
Liam looked at her "I'm sorry. I wish we could have at least helped your people...helped make this a livable terrain" he sighed "maybe then we wouldn't have to have this war..."

[~oh wow. That's impressive c;]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 pm
((Thanks. I may not be on as much until I get better. Hopefully that will be soon.))

"Perhaps. But if you could do something, I wish you would do it quick. I don't really want to say this, but when I said we were scarce on food, I meant that the royal researchers estimated that we'd completely run out of food some time next year. Everyone in Ander knows it. Most of the animals that live on the mountain are already near extinction, and we've been selling a lot of technology just to get by. Otherwise, we wouldn't even sell our machine's blueprints, and the steam revolution wouldn't have spread. We tried importing crops from Corith, but they rot before they can get here." She sighed. "Instead, because we couldn't back out of the agreement, we've been giving it to Mithra for exchange for them to research just how to do that. By the end of this year, our budget will probably run out. If we can't take Norra by then or find a solution, it's all over for us." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm
Liam frowned, he hadn't known there situation to be so dire "do you think you'd be able to conquer Norra in less then a year?" He asked, knowing a feat like that to be near impossible "I think your king should have thought of a better negotiation plan"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 pm
"Like what? Beg? Become isolated or slaves like Mithra? I wouldn't trust our people in your father's hands, or yours for that matter. If he won't give us the land and become our ally, we'll fight him for it." She told him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games