Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:35 pm
Kiom'e heard Zephyr knocking on the door, 'Now who could that be?' she said softly looking at evil as she sat up in her bed and started heading up to her door, looking out the window quickly and breifly seeing it was Zephyr. She opened the door and let him in, looking behind him seeing the girl that called her at the library, "Hey, come on in," she said letting Zephyr in.

((sowwie i haven't been on.... sweatdrop ....I haven't been allowed on, my bro was visiting me, and I won't see him for 'bout another 4 weeks. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Lufu prodded Zack gently, wondering what was going on. A small flicker of movement caught his attention and he bent closer. He saw the amulet.
"Huh, that's new..." he reached out to take the amulet in his hand to get a better look.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 am
Zack let out a small growel and slapped Lufu's hand away from getting close to his pendant. "Dont Touch Me You Filth!" Zack said angerly as he rose, stumbeling across the backyard holding the side of his face.

Zack finaly stumbeled to the ground passing out. The Pendant stopped glowing and hit itself in a dark light, like a protective sheild, making sure no harm came to itself. It was as though it had a mind of its own...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 am
((Lufu dosn't see light or dark...))

Lufu had started in suprise when Zack had pushed him away, and watched in bewilderment as he stumbled around the yard. WHen he fell to the ground and passed out Lufu shook his head and sighed. Walking over to Zack once more, he squatted down beside him and regarded him thoughtfully for a moment, his gaze eventually settling on the pendant once more, though for some reason it was a little harder to see.
"And just who might you be..." Lufu said quietly, still gazing at the strange amulet. He thought for a moment then decided it was best if he didn't touch it for now, and instead lifted it up slightly by solidifying the air around it. He lifted it up and away from Zack untill it was touching nothing but the chain it was on, then he sat down to examine it.

((the chain is still around Zack's neck))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:22 pm
Ty arrives at Zacks house and sniffs at it while circleing above it. not home...where Ty starts scenting Zack and slowly follows his trail. where is he, this is taking forever. wow its a beautiful day, i would sure love to... no, must find him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:51 pm
When the person answered that this was her house Mia smiled. Suddenly the door opened and the girl Mia was looking for was there. The girl briefly looked at Mia then looked back at the person in front of her. The girl let the person in and when she was about to close the door I screamed, "Wait!!Hey hey hey! Look um I was wondering....I know you don't exactly know me but do you think me and my little friend Ichi could stay here at your house for a while? We don't have a place to stay and although we have a lot of money there's no inns with rooms left. So do you mind if we stay here? It'd be greatly appreciated, oh and I'll try not to be such a burden. So how 'bout it?"

Mia waited outside the door, waiting for an answer.  

zepherion

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 am
Kiom'e looked back up at Mia a bit confused, going up to her leaving Zephyr at her house for the moment, when she got to Mia she said, "Hm, I guess you two could stay at my house for a couple nights, but never mind the lion, and don't disturb me, I've been kind of busy lately, and another thing, if you steal something, I'll be sure to get it back, by any means nessasary," after saying that Kiom'e turned around and started walking to her house, mumbleing a couple words and instead of going into her house she went to the backyard where there was a small hut, that looks like it was burnt down some time ago, she opened the door, and there was a pair of, beds with fresh clean sheets, cherry wood dressers, and a small kitchen with a mini fridge, a couple counters, a sink, and a garbage pail, off to the right there was a nice big bay window, looking over the garden of fire flowers, the whole room was painted an olive green, with wooden floors, Kiom'e turned to Mia, "I hope its to your likeing, but I'll let you guys house here for the most of two weeks, you'd be wise to not over stay your welcome," she looked down at Ichi, "So I know your name, but what's yours?"she continued while changeing her glance to Mia.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:19 pm
((yeah yeah i know Lufu XD))

Zack remained passed out for a while until he regained conciouseness and woke looked at Lufu. He pulled away frantically and stood. "What the hell do you think your doing!" He said in a cold, nasty voice. It wasnt like Zack to behave in a certain manner, but with the power of the pendant, he didnt see anything as bad. But what good that was left in Zack helped to pull him out of it for a while. "I mean...Lufu, what are doing here!?" he asked questioningly.

Zack's head started to hurt and the pendant glowed lightly but not bright enough for anyone to really see it from a distance, even with the small distance between Lufu and himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:24 pm
Lufu looked him squarely in the eye and pointed at the pendant he wore.
"Where did you get that amulet." he asked in a voice that warned against trying to give roundabout answers or changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:01 pm
Zack hesitated to turn his focus on the amulet. Finaly he looked down and held it in his hands. "I bought it at the market. Its none of your concern, now leave me alone..." he said feeling drained of energy. Zack turned to the house and made his way towards the back door slowly, to weak to move quick enough.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:14 pm
Lufu quickly moved between Zack and the door.
"Zack, take it off." he said. "Just for a moment."
How did something like turn up in the common market, he wondered, feeling a little bewildered.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:24 pm
Zack stopped and looked at Lufu dead center in the eyes. His eyes had gone from his average good heart to a cold blooded creature. "Move..." He said coldly. "Move before I really get angry." He said holding the pendant in his hands. The pendant grew brighter this time and the red light began to peek through the small spaces between Zacks fingers. "And no I wont take it off!"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:27 pm
Zephyr was thinking hard about the purple set of eyes he had just seen when Kiom'e opened the door. The strange girl and Kiom'e had a small conversation. Zephyr followed Kiom'e when she showed the girl where she could stay. After the small tour Zephyr looked at Kiom'e then said,"I think that waiter in the book can change into other bings entirely. A cat like demon,like Tiger, attacked me today and it had the same fierce purple eyes as the picture of the waiter."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:32 pm
Kiom'e gave a shifty look at Mia, "I'll come by later to check that things are in order," she said uncompfortable talking about these type of manners infront of strangers, especially knowing that this girl was actually looking for her, which made her even more uncompfortable. Kiom'e led Zephyr back to her house through the back door which opened up right next to her bed, in the corner of the one roomed house. "Idiot," she mumbled just barely so then Zephyr heard her, Kiom'e turned into a panther and looked up at him stareing, as if her big purple eyes seeming to peirce through his skin, once she thought she got her point across she turned human again, "You see? Its not that odd to find someone who has purple eyes when in a cat like form," she said bending down and putting her hand on the floor, where the flames from her body burnt the wood, small blue flames ran from her hand to the burn marks and the wood went back to what it was before she burnt it.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:58 pm
After the girl left Mia and Ichi with the shed or hut Mia turned her head down to Ichi."Well, that was....odd. Oh well, at least she excepted to let us stay here. Come on. Let's at least step inside here and get to know our surroundings." Mia and Ichi stepped inside the hut and looked around. "Okay then. Ichi do whatever you want for the time being. I have to stack the food into the fridge. At least, I think that's what a normal person would do." Mia walked to the fridge, opened it and saw nothing in it but a couple of water bottles. Mia quickly started taking the food out of the bags and put them in the fridge. After she was done, she decided to lay down on one of the beds. Ichi was sitting on the windowsill, looking out at the garden. Mia started to think deeply about their journey from the den, all the way to here.

"Hey.....Ichi. You know, I've suddenly started wondering....about our journeys...our adventure. Actually, more like....about me. Do you....KNOW....something about....me. Something that I don't know about. Because there's been a lot of times where we've been caught in tough situations and you said weird things. Also, there's those times when something happened.....but, there's a peice missing in the scene. Like, something is happening and then suddenly my memory skips a moment entirely. Is there something, wrong with me Ichi?"

Ichi's ears perked up as I said this. After I had finished Ichi's head sank pretty low. He turned around and looked at me, lying on the bed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Ichi had been delayed in his answer.
Mia just kept staring at the ceiling with a frown. Mia then sighed.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games