Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 pm
"Sounds like a pain to deal with. I got to move you so we can make sure you can contol it. Tell me, can you feel the temperature differances?" She pauses and mouths sorry. Tiger stops him, partially trying to make him fall to see if he would do what she said as a test to see how in touch he was. She had her own gaurd up to protect him outside of his feeling area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:17 pm
He did not feel her stop him through the moisture but more like he heard the rustle infront of him with his ears as her hand approached to knock him off balance. Right before her hand made contact instinct and thought took over. At the last moment Nakhti spun to the side knocking her wrist away lightly with a swipe of his hand. When his hand made cantact with her wrist he dusted her with frost from the skin to skin contact.

"Yeah it was a pain to deal with especially since he kept firing multiple arrows at me as i rushed him. I can't remember but i think it was five or seven arrows a volley. I had incentive to dodge since he revealed he poisoned each arrow. As for the diffrence in temprature I don't feel it y-"

The wind then gusted lightly across him sending one of his crimson locks to blow into his face.

"Correction the temprature just dipped mildly."  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:28 pm
"Good." She says, grinning a little as she blows his hair out of his face. "It appears that you can feel more than you think.. I suppose I shouldn't have use my gloved hand for that part though... Coulda ruined it." She says as she melts the ice off of his face so he can see her hand.
"You didn't touch my entire hand, but you caused a frost on all of it." Tiger says as she holds up her hand for him to see.
I didn't have my glove back then... I didn't need it... Don't see how he didn't feel that. She frowns slightly at her hand as she thinks this. "Now, you gotta take it off, But you can't touch it. Got it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:13 am
Nakhti remembered this excercise. This was one his father said would impove as he became more finely tuned with his power. Holding his hand a quater inch away from Tig's without contact Nakhti focused and the frost crawled across her glove takeing up less space as it all moved to her middle finger. The frost continued to crawl untill it was only on her finger tip and thick. For a moment it just seemed to sit there before it began to extend off of the glove thin and needle like. Slowly but surely he drew the frost off of her glove untill a needle of frost hung in the air just below his finger. Turning slightly Nakhti twitched his finger. At the command the frost needle embedded itself into the wood of the building behind him before melting away.

"Heh....... um....... good enough?"

Nakhti scratched behind his cat ear all the while thinking. That was horrid i used to be much faster...... but then again all dad ever did was train me all the time....... and a forced three year sabatical did not help much either.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:35 am
Mia waited for an answer but nothing came from behind the door. "I guess she's still sleeping. Oh well."

Mia went back down the stairs and sat down on the last one. "Ooh, I love watching people train." Mia rested her elbows on the steps as she watched Ty and Nakhti train.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:06 am
Ayu ran down the stairs, not making a sound and sat by Mia. "Hey..sorry I didn't awnser." She pointed back to Arty who was walking slowly down the stairs with his eyes closed. "Arty open your eyes you lazy bum." She hit his knee and he jumped, falling face forward over Mia and Ayu. "Ouch that has to hurt."

Arty growled, speaking fast Elvish as he wiped the dust off. "You should be ashamed of yourself for resorting to childish games, Ayu."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:26 pm
Mia giggled. "I see. But that's okay. You missed quite a bit while you were asleep. Nakhti regained his memory and he's the guardian of ice and his home town surrounds the ice orb shrine and so on and so forth." Mia leaned back again.

"Oh, which reminds me, when do you guys want to head out to Ruby village?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:42 pm
"Oh ok..." She smiled  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:00 pm
Tiger grins at him and shakes her hand a little. "It was good, you just need some practice. Get back up to par with how you used to be." She holds her arm close to herself as she bends down and picks up a rock.
"You think you can break this, without anyone touching it?" Ty asks, her eyebrow lifted slightly. She then bends over and picks one up for herself. "For example." She tosses it directly above her in the air and lets it start plummeting towards herself. "Ice can be compared to diamonds if used right." She looks up at it with her eyes closed and throws her arm to her side. The rock shatters into small, sharp peices.
"Of course. I am not as strong as you in this. I remember seeing someone turn it into dust... But I am working on it." She says looking at him, A few stray pieces falling off of her face and tumbling to the ground. A small trickle of blood appears on her forehead. "I expect you to do better than me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Nakhti saw what she did when her hand thrusted out and he under stood.

"I got to better than you Tig...... go for over kill got ya."

Nakhti picked up a stone from the ground feeling it in his left hand noting how warm it was. The heat will be its undoing. With all his strength Nakhti threw the stone straight up to buy some time. As soon as the stone left his hand the cold fog began to roll off of his right arm.

"Colder......."

The stone reached the top of its arc and began to fall twoards Nakhti's right side. The fog doubled coming off of his right arm which was now sheethed in thick frost bordering on ice.

"Little more....."

The fog looked thicker than smoke coming off of a roaring fire. Nakhti's body was begining to frost over from how cold his right arm was.

"Now!"

Nakhti slammef his left hand to his body freezing it over just as his right hand raised. As soon as the right arm was dead level the stone came even with it. With explosive force the frost and cold on Nakhti's right arm launched at the rock. Nakhti was thankful noone was in the way of this blast. The frost froze the stone instantly on the outside fast enough that if it were a person they would have died right there. As the blast moved past the stone the ground and the buildings in the alleyway he fired down develepoed a thick frost and ice layer that instantly began cracking. As for the stone which took this blast point blank literaly exploded. The shrapnle of the rock slamed into the skin tight shell of ice Nakhti made for himself. The shell was cracked in well over a hundred places. Standing up the shell literaly fell apart to reveal Nakhti lightly panting and looking at his right hand.

"Damnit....... one sec."

Nakhti let his right arm down while blood trickled out of the wounds on his right hand.

"Shell was not thick enough."

Nakhti pulled a small red vile out of the sack tied to his belt beneath his long black jacket. Nakhti uncorked the vile and drank it then looked at his right hand pleased to note that the wounds from both the shattered mug and destroyed rock were gone.

"Better."

Nakhti dropped the empty vile into the sack on his waist again.

"Now how was that Tig?"

((No i am not just pulling random crap out of a sack. I got an inventory that i am keeping track of. Just so everyone knows. Think of that sack like a bag of holding from dungeons and dragons. You can keep alot of crap in there but there is a limit. Just remember he has had to take care of himself for three years so there are quite of few items in there. Mostly food, money, clothes, and medical supplies/potions.))  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:32 pm
( Oh, ok. Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that. I thought that it was one of those inter dimensional pockets/bags in adventure games. The ones where even if the item is big, like, a printer or a cardboard box, it would fit in there.)

Mia watched them again. "Hmm, this gets me thinking, I should keep training as well. With my sword and my powers." Mia stood up and looked at Ayu. "Hey, would you mind training with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Tiger quietly wipes what is left of the blood off of him. She sends it into the ground in a few chunks of ice. Then she looks up at him and smiles. "That is more over-kill than I was expecting. Which is good." She melts what remains of the ice around them. "I shoulda gotten you to do that." She says as the blood from her earlier cut reached her eyebrow.
She sits on the ground, her legs tucked up to her chest, and thinks for a minute. "I want you to make a sculpture. You can only touch it once for 3 seconds. It would be better if you didn't touch. Kay?" She says, looking mischevious.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:49 pm
"Woah maybe." She coughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Nakhti sat down faceing Tig with a small grin on his face.

"Now this i was doing for years out of boredom and dad hated it."

Raising his right hand he held it between them. In the three seconds he was allowed A butterfly of pure ice formed on his hand with wide open wings. The detail even went as far as to show the antenna, eyes, even the mouth were spot one. thought the pattern on the wings seemed under developed. After the three seconds the butterfly hovered above his hand as it seemed to levitate. A quarter inch above his hand the pattern on the wings finished to reveal an exotic design.

"Now for the twist."

With a small tinkleing noise the butterfly began to beat its wings slowly gaining speed.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:34 pm
Tiger grins and scratches behind her ears. "Awww... I was going to tell you to do that, its fun ordering you around." She thinks for a second. "Now... Figure a way to give it colors! No touching though. And make it fly!"

((Dun dun dunn!))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games