Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:59 pm
Malos flushed a little finally, and seemed to consider this for a moment. He tried hard not to think of it in a perverted manner as he usually did and realized there was something appealing and natural nature-istic about dancing... well.. in the nude. He had jokingly suggested it at first, but now, he wondered... Setting down somewhere for a moment, he shed most of his clothing, but stopped at his briefs. He felt extremely exposed at the moment, and wasn't sure if he should lose this last piece of guarding cloth. He was afraid of somehow offending the pixie before him if he removed it. Deciding that since he was so hesitant, he would keep it on for the time being.

GL had joined in with Veni and Black, dancing along with Muerte... although he couldn't help but keep snickering. Muerte kept looking at him funny wondering what was going on. Inevitably, the reaper tripped and fell on his butt, causing him to burst into laughter. This affected Muerte, and he started to laugh as well, laughing even more as the disco ball fell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:52 pm
"Big guy make earth shake." Willow was highly impressed at Malos for a tall one. He seemed to be able to think of stuffs other than lower naughty parts when he saw no body wrapped nymph. She was even more impressed when he actually removed some false body wraps.

Though when he did some of the other pixies and faeries started making fun of her for not bringing a date and because she resorted to dancing with a tall one instead of one of her own kind. They basically called her weird and silly. At first she asked them to stop and then threatened to spit wrap stuffs at them if they didn't stop and they did.

Willow spit some webbing up high and made a place they could easily stand and dance without worry of being swatted, stepped on, or squished. "Willow go get sipping sweets."

She left and came back with little doll cups full of drink. She then left again and got them a berry.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 pm
Abigail and Sephiroth danced and danced, enjoying each others close company, Abigail resting her head on his shoulders. After a while, they decided to take a break, Sephiroth getting them some drinks. It was at that time, that his mother intervened and pulled him away.

Fal'Jenul: "Dear, I think we need to have a little talk..."

She waved and smiled at Abigail and gestured that she'd be a moment with Sephiroth. The land nymph just nodded and smiled, and watched the other couples dance until she was done. Fal'Jenul then found a relatively private area and spoke directly into her son's mind... it would be quickly this way.

Fal'Jenul: Abigail seems to have taken quite a liking to you. And you seem rather cozy with her as well. Sex would be a good topic to talk about right about now before things get too far, don't you agree?

She had timed that exact thought while Sephiroth was taking a drink from his cup, though not on purpose.

Malos seemed to glare at the other fae for picking on Willow like that, the alcohol and special energy drinks in his system making him forget that he was for the most part exposed.

Malos: "Hey! Sometimes bigger is better!"

Said drinks also didn't make him realize what he was saying, especially while wearing just underwear.

After a little while a particuarly fast techno-like song came on that caught Malos' attention. He immediately began rifling through his clothing for something.

Malos: "Oh man, this is one of my favorite songs to dance to using groove-orbs. You've never seen one of Limbo's more modern native dances, have you? Heh, watch me for a moment, and I'll show you how to do it..."

Tapping small spheres in the palm of his hands, they began revolving around his waist, neck, and wrist. He started moving and dancing to the music in a somewhat raver-ish and exotic way, sparks of colorful energy flying from the spheres to his skin as they shifted from different areas on his form to rotate at. They provided a glow that actually highlighted his body's natural shape and definition, enhancing the slim muscles he earned from his martial arts workouts with Githar.

Even though he was a bit inebriated, he danced well, moving to the beat and rythm of the music. He then showed Willow how to use the orbs and started teaching her a few basic moves.

Galantros looked around, wondering where Malos was...

GL: "Where is Malos? He loves this kind of music, and he's awesome at dancing to it... Was hoping he could show you guys..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 am
Needless to say some of his drink went down the wrong tube, but he managed to quickly swallow the rest before he went into a coughing fit. Once he could talk again, he said in a rather horse voice. "Seriously? I'm over forty years old. I think you're a little late for that talk."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 am
Fal'Jenul: Well I know you know how it works, but all that time, and you never really had a chance to talk about it to anyone or be curious about it before recently possibly. Are there any questions you have about it besides the technical aspects? Remember, I'm a wealth of knowledge from many worlds, a number of which were quite humanoid.

If you plan on having relations soon, you may think about some sort of sexual protection. These may be useful.

She slipped Sephiroth several of what looked like square packages, and a couple of pills.

Fal'Jenul: I obtained them from a medical store here in Limbo. From what I understand, the objects in the square packages work similar to what we know as condoms, and you both take a pill before intercourse.

Apparently, Fal'Jenul was the type of mother to buy protection for her kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Willow had never seen their native dance. Nor had anyone else from Gaia in that group, which is really surprising if you think about it since there have been many parties and opportunities. "So beautiful." She wasn't just commenting on his dance.

Then it was her turn to try. She giggled a little as the energy lights hit her skin. Willow began to try to move it around and then tried to dance one between her ankles like a kid playing with a hula hoop. She didn't pick up the other foot in time a couple times and hit her leg, but eventually she got what she was trying to do. "They're like energy balls, only different."

He's showing off the dance to a certain pixie. You might want to have that song play when he's big again.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm
She was right, he hadn't really dabbled in the area. They taught me with the scientific explanation. This does that, it's function is this which allows this to happen, ect. Abstinence is the best key for prevention of disease and pregnancy. What would I want to know that isn't technical? There was also that Bible's view. I can't think of anything....

After she slipped him little packages, he was mortified and felt like he wanted to sink into the floor or disappear like Rosemary could. That is a nice skill she has to vanish whenever she likes, he wished he could do it too. Wait he could; instant porting...but how would she react if he did that? He tried to find a place to put the items on him to hide the stuff so that Abigail might not accidentally discover them. Fine time to no be wearing boots...so that's what you where you went earlier. I wasn't planning to do that until I got to know her better... wait why do both of us take the pills?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Malos seemed to be hypnotized by Willow's dancing. It was in a word, exotic, with her nudity and glowing, her wings adding something more to the dance. He shook his head to snap himself out of the daze.

Malos: "Wow. Uhm, I have an extra set of the spheres. Do you want to try another variation of the dance that's a bit... closer?"

- - - - -

Galantors blinked a bit, before he realized who Rosemary was talking about.

GL: "Oh!... Okay... Yeah, I'll have the DJ play the song again later... You having a good time, Rosemary?"

- - - - -

Fal'Jenul: They cleanse both your bodies, and apparently set up defenses from diseases harmful to each of your biologies somehow for a number of days. The condoms act as normal I suspect, I'm.... not entirely sure. Limbo has many strange things about it that I've never seen, and many of them wonderous.

Now go on, and don't concern yourself so much about what you have on your person, Sephiroth. I've found that in at least 85% of the cases on many worlds, most males were over worrying.

She smiled mirthfully, and nudged Sephiroth along.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 am
"Huh? I only did what I saw younger ones do with hoops." Willow had to actually think a little while about her answer. Mostly because he paused before saying closer. It probably meant that it was something more appropriate for couples or seasoned dancing partners. Well he seemed nicer and less hormony tonight than usual and had been mostly a gentleman. Ah well when a pixie liked something, they usually went for it. "Sure! Let's do it!"

---------

I remember a time when parties used to bore me and before that give me headaches from all the noise, but recently they have been enjoyable. How about you? I've kept an eye on you and noticed you've improved in your dancing skill. I probably should switch it to your mother though. I can't decide if she's up to something or if it is her personality to always seem up to something. Meaning Rosemary hasn't dabbled in her thoughts yet.

--------

That's why I found it so attractive to stick around.

When he returned Sephiroth got Abigail that drink he promised, but never returned with. He also came with a curious item he found on the table; a party cracker. She looked at it curiously so he had to explain it to her. "It's called a party cracker I believe. You pull both ends and it pops open to reveal a prize and it usually showers little paper squares about. Do you want to try it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Abigail looked at the party gift for a moment, then popped it open. Inside, she gapped at what she saw.

Abigail: "Uhmm... Alright, this is... different."

Inside was a toy, of sorts. It was supposed to resemble a worm, but it was... slightly phallic looking. There was a little switch on it's rubbery body that when flicked, it started to wiggle. It claimed on the side that it was for ages 6 and up. Abigail just stared at it and after a while started to blush and laugh.

- - - - -

GL: Heh, thanks. Yeah, my mom taught me some tips to keep me from being a dancing wreck today, and.... well, with the situation being different with Black now I guess I'm not as nervous about things being taken the wrong way as much? I'm not sure. I'm less doubtful, maybe that's what it is...

As for my mom, I don't know. She seems like she might be the scheming sort a little, but nothing too harmful or serious. I guess she meant well when she pulled her little tricks on me and Black earlier, but... Hmm. I don't think she'd try anything too out there.

- - - - - -

Malos seemed to smile, and started dancing with Willow. After a little while, it seemed to become a little more sensual, perhaps not so much because of the nudity, but because he wore something that drew attention to how much he was not wearing and brought focus on certain parts of his body. Whether by accident or not, it was somewhat hard to tell, but he would sometimes brush up against Willow, a hand against an arm, side against side, back against back. By the time they finished, there was a certain type of expression on his reddened face, where if he had been more human like, Willow believed he would have been breathing slightly heavier. It wasn't quite lust in his eyes, though there was a touch of that there. His fingers twitched a bit, and he glanced Willow over quickly without realizing it.... and suddenly, he seemed to be slapped in the face by an invisible force, suddenly standing up straight and shaking his head.

Malos: "Oh man, oh man, oh man..."

Finding his clothing, he hurriedly slipped his pants back on and sat with his back to Willow, running his hands through his hair. His expression was a troubled one now, heavily bothered by something.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:17 pm
I still don't like surprises.... Anyways how would a girl take it the wrong way when they ask you to dance first? It was always her asking you, not the other way around. If you dance well how are they supposed to take it the wrong way? It's probably worse if you dance horribly in that situation. You think too much.

---------

Willow grinned with her arms behind her back when Malos looked at her after they danced, but then his mood suddenly changed... "Huh? What's wrong? Does the spot I smacked you with the ball in the beginning hurt? After that I did better... right? ...well I thought we did well..."

--------

It also claimed to be waterproof. He turned it off and pocketed it because Abigail didn't really have a place to put it on her person. He laughed a little nervously too. "That was an unusual prize...want to try another one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 am
GL: Yeah, I've been told that before...

- - - -

Malos: "Ah.... I..."

The reaper heaved a sigh, and seemed to hang his head.

Malos: "I really AM a pervert. The entire time I was dancing with you, I thought I could stop thinking dirty thoughts, but they just kept rushing into my head. And after that last dance, I really wanted something, but I wasn't sure what... something... something close with you? Figures, it's true what everyone says about me, I'm just a big pervert.... I can't stop thinking about that kind of stuff, so I must be some sort of sicko... I couldn't even stop staring at your body."

The youngish reaper grabbed his shirt and boots in his hands.

Malos: "Maybe I should just go home"

- - - - -

Sephiroth and Abigail tried another party cracker, and the favor inside was a touch more innocent this time at least. It exploded into confetti and flowers, showering them with a display of colors and streamers. A dancing doll couple fell out, holding some similarities between Sephiroth and Abigail.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 am
I've told Jacob that before too.

---------

Willow frowned, folded her arms, and began to tap her foot a little irritated. "You started to stare just now. Malos didn't stare much before. Willow didn't care that Malos started to look. For a non-pixie male and from what Willow has observed from you before, you didn't do bad. I know you are considered a pervert. Now is Willow turn to be pervert. Dance was like a mating one. You don't have such bad body either. Anyone can see it if they look."

"Does Dark fire hair want these back?" She started to flutter around Malos with his orbs in her hand and began to poke him with the other. She stopped right in front of him and grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it before giving him his orbs. "I enjoyed myself. Thank you." She sighted. "If you go home, you should be big again."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 am
Malos tried not to think about the implications of a mating dance, but instead focused on everything else Willow said. She was getting just as good a look at him if not more so? Was he focusing too much on trying to prove everyone else wrong, including himself, that he was ruining a good time, and something possibly more?

His mind began to churn more as he was sobering up. Maybe he was overthinking things. Hell, that was more along the lines of Jacob or Galantros, not him usually... He was caught a bit off guard when Willow kissed the back of his hand... wasn't he supposed to do that for her? She seemed... disappointed. Some strange emotion swelled up in him, some instinct, and he just acted on it...

He suddenly leaped up, and caught Willow in a rather fierce, passionate kiss. The music was thumping through their bodies, he could feel his energy-blood flowing hard through his body providing an adrenaline like rush, and as he shared his energy essence with Willow's lips, giving her a unique sensation that only a reaper's "french kiss" could give, it seemed mostly right... a small voice in the back of his mind protested, and hoped that Willow wouldn't react negatively, but the rest of his mind squashed it.

When he was finished, he released her, and just stared at her, almost too afraid to say anything, even though he really wanted to say, "I want to stay a little longer..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:43 pm
After getting back from the bathroom from too much punch, BlackMN approached GL with one of those party crackers in one hand and in the other she had her drink along with something dangling on a small chain. It had a little cute oversized fox head and a petite, stick like body that fit in the palm of her hand. She handed GL one of the crackers. "I saw Sephiroth and Abigail pop one on my way to the bathroom so I decided to try it and got this cute fox keychain. I brought one for you."

After handing him his popper, she got the chance to look at her prize some more. When she looked at the back of the head, her expression showed that she saw something that she missed before. She pushed the button and it began to rumble. "Oh it's a portable massager! How cute!" heart

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games