Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:24 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.

*gives an unemotional smirk* No.

~glances in her direction thinking to himself to keep his peripheral on her just to be safe from the fellow assassin~ Ner ge'na!

(My a**)

*gives an unemotional smirk propping her boot on the edge of the table folding her arms over her chest watching the two*

~tries to ignore the assassin only has the growing sense she is not to be fully ignored~ Hra'ne, shi meg ni linibar.

(Great, just what I need)

*gives a cold unemotional laugh between drinks from her bottle of black ale and continues to watch them fight*

~feels the hair on the back of his neck raise knowing he needed to be very alert~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:35 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

:::all she can do is laugh at Raggedy Andy...aka...Jin:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~stares at her scowling a bit~ I do not see the resemblance. Are you certain you were not looking in the mirror? ~smirks~

:::smirks::: Nice try Jinandy. I'm not the one with helmet head red. You are. :::chuckles:::

~smirks~ I am, am I?  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:36 pm
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

-chuckles looking at Jin- Vod, I don't know how to put this to you gently, so I'll be blunt. Yes that hair looks like clown hair.

(brother)

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

-grins laughing- Better than handing you the shavers right now.

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!

-grins with a laugh- You first "Cantina Clown"! You need it more than I.

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:50 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** your welcome....but when are ya two gonna get back ta fighting???? I was enjoying watching ya two fight I was just getting ready ta get some popcorn and sit back and watch the circus show....

~rolls eyes~ I take that back.

**grins evilly** aaaaw....I was sure ya could take a good joke....

~holds up hands~ Damn I can not win for loosing with you!

**smiles baring my fangs** that is the way I like it at times....

~rolls eyes but laughs~ Better be careful showing off those, someones going to take you to the dentist.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:21 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes but laughs~ Better be careful showing off those, someones going to take you to the dentist.

**keeping my eyes on Arris** that is not likely ta happen....but I must say ya are looking soooo very clownish now**laughs**....I guess it suits ya....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:31 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**keeping my eyes on Arris** that is not likely ta happen....but I must say ya are looking soooo very clownish now**laughs**....I guess it suits ya....

~he looked in the direction she was looking shaking his head~ Clownish? I would not call it that, more along the lines of just showing off my give a damn is broken side. But somewhere in this damned wig is a file that would work. ~laughs~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:42 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**

*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

**growls as I was not quick enough and was slammed inta Jin and Nasst....swinging out and shoving them both outta my way....eyes glowing I walk back ta where I was standing and I ta crouch and watch Arris**

*she never moves as she unemotionally watches Sky, just continues to study her, never giving away by muscle movement or expression what she is thinking or going to do*

**thinking two can play this game....I crouch not moving and study Arris....sensing my mind control will not work on her I stare inta her eyes and watches for any movement....**  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:46 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~he looked in the direction she was looking shaking his head~ Clownish? I would not call it that, more along the lines of just showing off my give a damn is broken side. But somewhere in this damned wig is a file that would work. ~laughs~

**my eyes glow red** it has been tried before....I would be at your throat long before ya could get near my fangs with a file....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:52 pm
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Jin Awaud

Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern

*stays focused on Sky saying nothing to her, only watching and studying the vampire*

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**

*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <********>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**my eyes glow red** it has been tried before....I would be at your throat long before ya could get near my fangs with a file....

~laughs loudly~ What about a paint brush? They look a little yellow, maybe you should go to a dentist, get that cleaned up some.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~laughs loudly~ What about a paint brush? They look a little yellow, maybe you should go to a dentist, get that cleaned up some.

**growls** I will have ya know that my fangs are pearly white....the only brush I need is my toothbrush....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:41 pm
Jin Awaud

~stares at her scowling a bit~ I do not see the resemblance. Are you certain you were not looking in the mirror? ~smirks~

Exal Kressh

:::smirks::: Nice try Jinandy. I'm not the one with helmet head red. You are. :::chuckles:::

Jin Awaud

~smirks~ I am, am I?

:::jaw drop::: Damn CC Jin! You went for the entire rainbow! :::snickers:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:51 pm
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

(beloved, loved one, lover)

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.

Quote:
-whispers moving to pick her up and hold her close- You could be right my cyare. -looking into her eyes smiling- Her loss not to know the love of another.

Skyailia

oh that is where ya are wrong my dear....I have had my many fine lovers in the past few thousand years but I have outlived them all....there is great pain in that and takes time ta get over it....so right now I am not really looking for a mate....and I da not drink all my men dry some I prefer ta keep around for pleasure....

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

I only keep one around for pleasure the others are for a drink or two**laughs** and I do not drain all I drink from cause I do not want all ta become vampires especially those who are my enemies....

:::sighs softly, then smirks::: Sky, Sky, Sky... drinking is definitely a pleasure, whether with one or many. :::grins::: Find the right one, you will have all you need.

::: turns to warmly kiss Lucent's lips whispering::: That Vamp has much to learn Nulis .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:35 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.

Quote:
-whispers moving to pick her up and hold her close- You could be right my cyare. -looking into her eyes smiling- Her loss not to know the love of another.

Skyailia

oh that is where ya are wrong my dear....I have had my many fine lovers in the past few thousand years but I have outlived them all....there is great pain in that and takes time ta get over it....so right now I am not really looking for a mate....and I da not drink all my men dry some I prefer ta keep around for pleasure....

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

I only keep one around for pleasure the others are for a drink or two**laughs** and I do not drain all I drink from cause I do not want all ta become vampires especially those who are my enemies....

:::sighs softly, then smirks::: Sky, Sky, Sky... drinking is definitely a pleasure, whether with one or many. :::grins::: Find the right one, you will have all you need.

::: turns to warmly kiss Lucent's lips whispering::: That Vamp has much to learn Nulis .

drinking may be a pleasure for ya but the kinda drinking I need ta da I da ta stay alive so ta speak....but I da find pleasure in a good man....just have not found one since I lost my last one....so I guess I will stay alone for now as I see none here that are not already taken....
**smiles at hearing what ya last say** yes we all have alot ta learn........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:20 pm
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh

Quote:

Skyailia

drinking may be a pleasure for ya but the kinda drinking I need ta da I da ta stay alive so ta speak....but I da find pleasure in a good man....just have not found one since I lost my last one....so I guess I will stay alone for now as I see none here that are not already taken....
**smiles at hearing what ya last say** yes we all have alot ta learn........

:::chuckles amused::: Sky you're looking in the wrong place. The Cantina is no place to find a mate. There are plenty of single males around here. Try the Training Rooms. Guess it would depend what blood type you prefer though.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games