Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Kevin started to reply when he heard Leonard, "That can't be good... at all..." he said as he started heading over to Leonard's room.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Leonard started breathing loudly, "Allison... what are you doing here?" he asked, exasperated.
"You didn't call me. You were working on the project with CiCi. And you promised to call me when you were done. It never takes you that long to do your homework. I was worried. So I came over here to check on you... and well, see I circled the block a few times... I didn't want to worry your neighbors... so I parked in back.
"BUT... HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" Leonard screamed.
"You left the window open."

Anya leaned over to Kevin, "Little puppy was right." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Kevin just nodded slightly, visibly nervous.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Allison smiled through clenched teeth. "So... are you mad? I was just worried about you... You and CiCi don't get along... I didn't want her giving you too hard a time..."

Anya giggled, "Oh she gave him quite the 'hard time' multiple ones." she laughed.

Leonard quickly turned to Anya, glaring at her intensely.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Kevin did his best not to show it as he tensed up slightly.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Allison raised an eyebrow at the new girl. "Umm... who is she?" she asked.

Leonard grunted, "Long story, don't have time to tell it. I think you should just go..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Kevin said nothing, not really able to think of something worth saying.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Leonard grabbed Allison's arm to pull her off his bed, but instead she pulled him down with her. "Allison, really, I've had a long horrible day. I'm tense and just want to chill."
Allison pouted, "If you're so tense, let me help loosen you up!" she fake whined. Allison reached over and looked to Kevin and his little friend, "Look," she said opening the drawer next to Leonard's bed, "It's time... for... you to... Leonard, where are your condoms? Didn't you have some left?" she asked as she fished in the drawer.
Leonard opened his mouth, trying to think of some sort of excuse, but couldn't.

Anya sneaked behind Kevin already feeling slightly afraid of Leonard's girlfriend.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

"H-He lent them to me, and that reminds me, Leonard, I-I still need to pay you back for those." Kevin said quickly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Allison looked at Kevin for a moment, a blank expression on her face, before bursting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "T-th-that's a good one, Kevin!" she stammered through her laughter, "You? Why would you need condoms?" she wiped a tear from her eye, "To show off to your little friends? News flash, that's Leonard and Eugene, they aren't going to be impressed!" she cackled, beginning to laugh once more.
"Please refrain from making fun of my friends Allison." Leonard said laying back on his bed. He put his pillow over his head and pressed down on it, as if trying to suffocate himself.

"You know... Anya does not be remembering using any condoms actually thinking of it..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Kevin shot Allison a glare before turning to Anya, "I didn't have any on me last night..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Anya shifted her weight from leg to leg, "Anya is feeling she should be saying this now and not latter.... Anya am not on birth controlling..." she said quietly.

Leonard shot his head up, the pillow flying across the room. His shocked expression fixated on Kevin.
Allison narrowed her eyes, "So... wait? You actually got laid?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Kevin was frozen in stunned silence for a few minutes before saying, "Oh... crap..."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Anya looked sadly at Kevin, "Anya... Anya does not think you should being worry muchly about it... " she said twiddling her thumbs. "Anya is thinking that... well just do not be worrying about it..."
Leonard just continued to gawk at Kevin in disbelief. "Seriously Allison... You need to go. Now." he said.

Allison just looked between everyone, maybe Leonard was right...

"Leonard? Where are you?" asked a clearly annoyed woman's voice from the other room.

"s**t! My mom doesn't know you're here! Get out! Now!" he said pushing Allison out the window she had entered from. He slammed the window down as Allison leaned in to try to kiss him. Allison pressed against the glass mouthing 'I love you' to him. Leonard dropped the blinds. "s**t!" he said running out of his room.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"R-Right..." Kevin muttered after a moment, "After all, just because there weren't... precautions... doesn't mean it happened for sure, right?" he said, glancing at the door.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games