Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 pm

"There are only being few times a month where it is being easy to do so anyway." Anya said putting her hand on Kevin's shoulder. "Anya will just be letting you know soon... okay. Though... it may taking a muchly while..." she explained.

"I can't believe you would try and make this poor small girl walk home! And All by herself? What is wrong with you?! Drop her off!" yelled Leonard's angry mother.
"I'm sorry... things just got really... uhh... fast paced real quickly." he said. "I'll take CiCi home... just let me get Kevin and his friend... they kinda just showed up..." Leonard walked away from his mother and went to his room. Poking his head into the room, "Let's... go. Please."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Kevin nodded, "Yeah." he said, then headed out.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Anya took Kevin's hand, waving to Leonard's mother with her free one as she passed. "Yay! Cute puppy is back!" she exclaimed.
CiCi rolled her eyes, "If you're hoping to score, try Natasha. I'm not into girls." she said turning around slowly to keep her loose skirt from flying up too much.
Leonard shook his head, "I'll be back soon, mom." he said. Leonard pushed his sister back, trying to shield CiCi from her obnoxious swooning.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Kevin followed Leonard out, holding Anya's hand as he waved to Leonard's mom as well.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Leonard went outside with everyone. "CiCi, can I ask why you actually waited out here for like half an hour instead of going home?" he asked opening the door to his truck and getting inside.
CiCi got in the passenger's side and sat down. "Well... it's kinda brisk today... and I'm not really in a position to be walking home..." CiCi crossed her arms over her chest to cover up her perky body parts. She glared at Leonard's staring, "No! I couldn't find my bra either okay!?" she yelled.
Anya giggled, "More cute flirting from the puppy couple!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Kevin sighed as he held the door open for Anya, "I don't think that counts as flirting..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm

"What is kevin being talking about? Playful banter is muchly fun way of going about the flirting!" Anya said getting in. She leaned forward in her seat to get a closer look at them.

Leonard and CiCi glared forward. "Would you stop saying that." they said to her.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Kevin climbed in after Anya and closed the door, buckling up.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

"Please just start driving. I'd like to go home." CiCi sat low in her seat, squirming in her seat to try and get comfortable.
"As you wish, Queen Bee." Leonard said sarcastically.
Any squeed, happy her new favorite couple was not disappointing her.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Kevin sat there silently, shifting in his seat as he thought.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Leonard just continued to drive, not sure if he was liking the silence or not.
CiCi leaned against the door, she was looking out the window as the scenery blurred behind the glass.
Anya pouted with a huff. She wanted the puppies to keep flirting. She looked over to Kevin, she smiled at him and grabbed his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Kevin looked back over at Anya, holding her hand in return.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Leonard stopped in front of CiCi's house, "Here, home at last. Now get out." Leonard reached over and opened the door.
Anya grunted, "Be nicely to her scruffy puppy boy!" she scolded. "Tell her goodbye and smile!
CiCi laughed at Leonard's expense. "Yeah, be nice to me scruffy boy!" she said.
Leonard smiled sarcastically, "Bye CiCi, I had a wonderfully time, and I hope you did too!" he said in an overly enthusiastic tone.
"Goodly! Now kiss her goodbye!"
Leonard did as Anya said once more without thinking. He pulled away quickly, and just put his focus forward once more.
CiCi felt her face get warm, she slid out of her seat, "Never do that again." she said as she walked away.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Kevin said nothing as CiCi left, not able to think of anything to say as he rubbed the back of his neck.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Leonard just wiped his mouth and drove off. "I can't believe I just did that." he said to himself out loud. Leonard sighed loudly and hit the steering wheel. He still had no idea what was going to come of all this.
"Just admitting that you be liking the cute girl puppy scruffy boy!" Anya teased. "You make cute couple, and she seems muchly nicer then your real girl friend." she explained.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games