Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 am
rena akai
blessedheart
(Sorry rena><)
Shun then saw Rena and tilted his head. "Rena?" He asked, poking her cheek.
*she wakes up and yawns* oh hi Shun-kun. nanno~

(YEppers 777!!!! triple!!)
Shun smiles. "Hey, did you sleep well?" HE asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
(Sorry rena><)

*she smiled at him* h-hai nanno~  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am
an flash of light apeared behind shun and this thing apeared... just to disapear soon after User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((srry, I'm on my iPod and I can't scroll down. Ps she isn't injured.))
"Im not hurt...this isn't my blood..." she looked at Tokoyoshi. "Its his and his sisters."

(KK my bad><)
"You should still wipe it off." He stated as he gave her a cloth then went to help Toko-yoshi. "You okay?" He asked,

"Yea." he thought about his sister. "You see what happened was kinyo was under control. To test if the controller real was controling her, he made her kill someone of my blood. She killed my sister Kikyo and then she tried to kill me. She snapped out of it last second.

"Thats terrible." shun said sadly, thining of his sister Kiki.

"it wasn't her fault. She was under control. Besides she is too cute to be mad at." their was a wisper and he flew to the ground.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:37 am
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
(Sorry rena><)

*she smiled at him* h-hai nanno~

Shun smiled and nodded, "Thats good. Why were you sleeping on the grass?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:39 am
notingles
an flash of light apeared behind shun and this thing apeared... just to disapear soon after User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shun looked behind him. When he saw nithing, he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((srry, I'm on my iPod and I can't scroll down. Ps she isn't injured.))
"Im not hurt...this isn't my blood..." she looked at Tokoyoshi. "Its his and his sisters."

(KK my bad><)
"You should still wipe it off." He stated as he gave her a cloth then went to help Toko-yoshi. "You okay?" He asked,

"Yea." he thought about his sister. "You see what happened was kinyo was under control. To test if the controller real was controling her, he made her kill someone of my blood. She killed my sister Kikyo and then she tried to kill me. She snapped out of it last second.

"Thats terrible." shun said sadly, thining of his sister Kiki.

"it wasn't her fault. She was under control. Besides she is too cute to be mad at." their was a wisper and he flew to the ground.

Shun looked at Toko-yoshi then helped him up again and cleaned his face off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 am
((back and done with the killing)), ed now soaked in water blood, mud, spit, sweat and melten iron headed back to the villa, planing to throw away his suit  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:03 am
*renoa was on the porch on the railing of ed's villa, watching the dark clouds rolling in and nothing else. her nose twtched when she smelled the blood and wounds on ed, but didnt look.*
.....dammit june......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 am
June_Malatesta
*renoa was on the porch on the railing of ed's villa, watching the dark clouds rolling in and nothing else. her nose twtched when she smelled the blood and wounds on ed, but didnt look.*
.....dammit june......
ed walked in without looking at reona and walked out with an small bag and new clothes, he throws the bag at reona  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 am
*Mio wakes up*
Primula:wow Mio you would out for 4 weeks
Mio:holly crap  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
.....dammit june......
ed walked in without looking at reona and walked out with an small bag and new clothes, he throws the bag at reona

*renoa jumped when the bag hit her and then picked it up, looking at you skeptically*
okay...one: where have you been...and two: what?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
.....dammit june......

*renoa jumped when the bag hit her and then picked it up, looking at you skeptically*
"one:fighting a few soldiers from an mad blood god, and two, i threw away the dirty clothes i was using when i foght and had nothing softer to throw at you"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
.....dammit june......

"one:fighting a few soldiers from an mad blood god, and two, i threw away the dirty clothes i was using when i foght and had nothing softer to throw at you"

>.>
......you are still crazy.....
*drops the bag again*
....it's going to rain...a pretty big storm by the looks of it....i suggest you stay inside.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
.....dammit june......

>.>
......you are still crazy.....
*drops the bag again*
....it's going to rain...a pretty big storm by the looks of it....i suggest you stay inside.
"and what if i..." the rain starst fiercly and sudently "dont break my thing" ed says entering the villa  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games