Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrakeSwordsbane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 pm
"Do I have to think of everything?" Sitting there a moment, he reached back and undid her top, showing off her bra to everyone in front of him. "That should do something."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm
"Dr. Drake!!!" She grabs his doctor's coat from off a peg in his room and wraps it around herself. "That is not the way to attract attention!"  

Angel_Donetelli

DrakeSwordsbane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm
"Well nurse, why don't you just TELL me what would work better? That would work well for me." He leans his head back to get his eyes inside his own coat on her. "Oh yes, very nice..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm
"Well, we could invite all of the cabana boys and nurses back, that way everyone would have a reason to come back..." Slaps his head lightly away from the coat.  

Angel_Donetelli

DrakeSwordsbane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm
"Well then, get to work. It's too quiet." He growls and grumbles at the nurse, sitting normally again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 pm
"Well then, this is to all cabana boys/nurses: We need you back! Dr. Drake wants to extend an invitation to all of you to come back and liven up all these old geezers!"  

Angel_Donetelli

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Oooohhhhhhhhh.... someone's been here xd We've an active nurse! Now if we could find some active cabana boys... stare

Gilda shouldn't have to be mixing up the drinks. We seem to have scared all the bartenders out. Such big strong boys afraid of us little old ladies twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:47 pm
Glad to see you've made it Angel smile  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 pm
Thank you!!! I have thankfully made it here alive and have thus far survived Dr. Drake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:02 am
"Survived? What kind of crap is that? It's not like I'm gonna eat you alive!" He blinks, then laughs in a noteably perverted way. "Ok, maybe in a way but still, it's not like I'm gonna kill you hon."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 am
She blushes to the roots of her hair and stations herself behind his wheelchair again. "Hello Dr. Drake how are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 pm
*Peeps through gap in entrance door* Have those bondage mistresses gone yet?  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Aw now Stumble, you're not afraid of a couple of little old ladies, are you? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:22 am
We REALLY need some cabana boys. Where the heck are they? How can this place advertise "Cabana Boys" when there aren't any? That just isn't right. *Peeks over to the entrance door* STUMBLE!!! Have you come back to play with us? Iggies and I will take good care of you. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:23 am
*Stumbles up to bar* Service please! Ive got the hangover from hell and I need a hair of the dog! Damn it! shave the damn thing bald for me will you!
stressed

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games