Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Avyran raised an eyebrow, thinking of what to say. "Um...Well...Actually, I wanted Maria to take a look at a new concept design for the cafe I had drawn up, later on today..." He felt rather bizarre, and embarrassed since that was all he could think of. Sorry, Maria...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Seth walked in and was heading to the line for withdrales when he acidently bumbed Mello he just apoligised and went to the line but in that bump he sliped Mello a note.

Mello to your right is an elavator that will take you to were they get new members and when you go make sure you don't even hint about me at all or they may kill you. When you come back out i will already be back at the cafe and you can take my seconed car back to the cafe. Make sure you loss anyone that may be following you around. Good Luck.

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Mello put the note in his pocket and nodded to Carissima. She stood ready to fight anyone that followed them. "Dad we need to know what to say to the boss."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Dark stood up, looking at the guys inside the store and Maria he then said "Hey I got an idea guess this'll help us out" he smiled "Trust me"
Key looked at him with a emotionless look and stood up following him inside the cafe "What are you doing..."
"Wait here ok? I'll be right back" dark faced Maria and asked with a clumzy smile on his face "Hey uh...can I talk with you for a sec?"
Key sat in a table close to the door and sighed looking outside her eyes looked soulless

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Maria smiled gratefully at Avyran. "Thank you." she mouthed. She turned to face Dark. "Hmm? Sure, what's up?"
((EDIT))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:06 pm

Seth pulled up and parked without slowing down before hand and left half his tires on the rode. He got out and walked in smile as he past some people that were not there before.

Taria180

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Dark sighed "Well you see...uhmm I need a job...do you think I could work here? Im good at everything" he asked.
Key glared at the door her face still emotionless but her eyes were full of darkness.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Mello and Carissima found where they were supposed to go. Mello would do all the talking, until one of the guys grabbed Carissima and was holding her hostage.
"Miheal Keehl. Tell me the real reason you are here or ill kill you precious daughter"

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Seth begain paseing back and forth worring about what he got the people into he was so worried he did even relize he wasn't keeping his powers undercontrol and the gravity in the store seemed to turn off and he was paceing makeing everone but him start to head for the celling.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Mello stepped back and grabbed his pistol but didnt show it.
Carissima struggled to free herself. "Let me go"

((can someone do the bad guys? please))

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Bad Guy: Look buddy no one comes down here unless they have something worth while to us so you tell me what it is or i'll kill you little girl.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:38 pm

"I came to get some info about a little girl" Mello hissed

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 pm

bad guy: How did you find out about our little organization? he pulled her closer and started to harden his grip.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:44 pm

"background check. im not stupid"mello said tensing a little

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 pm

bad guy: so what do you want with the orginasation?
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games