Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:12 pm
((zOMG, so far, has appeased me. Meaning, I like it. XDDD Of course, I wouldn't be able to keep up with everyone, considering this computer was made for a workplace, not for a teenager. ;P))

*clings to Liet and sniffles* W-who's bashful? *childlike!pout*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:14 pm
((Hm. I need to get on zomg with this account. I did the intro already with my main. And yes. Nation-tans running all over the place would be awesome! XD ))

@France: FRANCE! No! No grabbing! *smacks his hand*

@Liet: Ah hello there Liet. Are you and Poland alright? France didn't molest touch you yet did he?

Greece-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 pm
((xD I can just see... "D< STOP FOLLOWING ME, FRANCIS. I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU BEHIND THE FOUNTAIN."))

Uh-huh. If you say so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 pm
We're alright, thank you Greece-san! -Pats Poland's shoudler.- Um... I'm bashful?

((As soon as I finish the intro with LO, I'm going to go and do it as Germany XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:20 pm
@Liet: Nuh-uh! You're like, more...."out there" than like, I am. *pout*

((*really shouldn't be listening to this song, if only to prevent major amounts of kink*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:22 pm
((Lol....behind a fountain.... I can imagine France running around yelling 'ah! let me express me utter adoration for you with my body~ and poor people turning around like 'WTF?!' XD ))

@Liet: I'm glad. France can be quite naughty when he wants to.

((Omg. Puns. D: ))

Greece-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:22 pm
Quote:
@France: FRANCE! No! No grabbing! *smacks his hand*

Ooooooh... fiesty today are we heart France-niichan likes this heart

Quote:
((xD I can just see... "D< STOP FOLLOWING ME, FRANCIS. I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU BEHIND THE FOUNTAIN."))

Uh-huh. If you say so.

((It would go down the list then.. "Oh not behind the fountain? What about the shed? No? How about the movie theatre?...))

Really? Oh Matthew... I never knew you cared! *sweeps Canada into a hug followed by a shower of pointless rose petals* I though nasty UK had influenced you too much...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:26 pm
((xD Oh, it would be quite amusing.))

... -tilts his head before shrugging- I don't care. What makes you think that. -puts his hands on France's chest and pushes him to be an arm's length away-

catweasels

Greece-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:28 pm
@France: Fiesty? I rather think not. And if you are indeed France-niichan...wouldn't that be a bit.....incestuous? >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:29 pm
(( I love your sig France XD I have several of those. France, Turkey, Sweden, and I think US. ))

Out there? I'm out there? Maybe I can be a little more forward... but I sometimes have to be with Russia-san! -Doesn't really think that could be taken out of conext.- And, I noticed that, Greece-san. ^^; I don't know how to deal with it...  

Lithuania-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:31 pm
@ Canada - Nooo! You forfeited all right to push me away when you said 'If you say so'! I now have the right to do what ever I want to you! *clings*

@ Greece - Your point being...?

((there's a Sweden version? 8D I've seen the others but not that one yet!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:34 pm
-w- I don't think so, Francis. -reaches up, twirling a lock of France's hair around his finger before tugging sharply- You have no such right.

((And I'm being summoned for Jeopardy. Be back in a half hour-ish))

catweasels

Aniki China

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:36 pm
((GAH, I'm sorry I haven't been in like, 3 days =.= I don't even have an excuse except that I was playing Kingdom Hearts.... >.>;; ))

Good evening, aru. *sees Lithuania* Um.... what exactly are you wearing, aru?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:41 pm
I-I was cooking earlier! I really should go change back...

((I checked my photobucket XD This is the Sweden. ))  

Lithuania-tan

Greece-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:43 pm
@France: Ah~ Should've known. *shakes head*

@China: Hello China.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games