Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:11 am
Seth nodded and watched Atlanta walk off with four crates. He thought about sitting on one while he waited but decided against it so instead he just stood next to the doorway waiting for Atlanta's return and should the person walking in not be her he would also have the element of surprise. It wasn't too long before Atlanta got back and he noticed the odd way she was looking at him it was a kind of surprised look. "What's that look for?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 pm
"Nevermind, don't worry about it." Atlanta said, a bit embarrassed. she walked over to the crates and sat down, looking at the things inside. She quickly closed the lid and did so with some other boxes. She decided to check in on Kimo and Dazeray. "Hey, Kimo, what's up? How's it goin over there? Oh, could you tell Diz I'm sorry for kind of being an a** there? I was hungry and well, I'm a vamp. Any way, ya." She shook her head. It just sounded so stupid coming from her! She wasn't like othr people who could just apologize like that. She hated to admit it, but she was really full of pride.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:00 pm
Shaking his head Seth wandered off in a random direction investigating the building. He left the room where Atlanta was and walked through atleast three other rooms before finding a set of stairs leading up to the second floor. Seth ran up the stairs to the next floor wondering what else he could find as he wasn't intrested in art and neither were his customers. He walked along a narrow corridor which had a few rooms either side of it and one big room at the end and that was the one he was intrested in. The romm had a huge metal door, it looked similar to a bank vault but rather then being round it was rectangle shaped. Lightly he pushed on the door to check if it was locked and as he suspected it was. Seth simpley grabbed hold of both sides of the door frame and yanked the door away from the wall. "No job too big." He mumbled as he placed the door up against the wall to his right.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm
"Don't ******** us o do anything stupid!" atlanta called, shaking her head. Her head jerked up as she heard something out side."Be quiet!" she said into Seth's mind. "It's me, I'm just mind-speaking, I think someone found the guard." she crept out the door and peeked around the corner. Seeing another guard, she stepped back in. "s**t." she grabbed as many crates as she could and crept out the front, hiding them as well. "You might wanna get outta there. The calvary has arrived."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm
Dazeray sighed and tilted her head to one side, looking up at Diz as she replied.
"I'm feeling better. It left a very weird scar, though. It scares the s**t out of me that its a familiar image."
Kimo jolted in surprise at the 'S-word' comming out of Dazeray's mouth.
Dazeray!
"What now?" she sniffed, rolling her arm back and forth to ease a stiff joint.
You never use that word!
"What word? Oh, you mean s**t?"
Kimo rolled his eyes and jumped back on Diz's shoulder.
I think I'll stay with someone that acts like themselves.
Dazeray shrugged, "Anyway. I'm glad you are okay. It would be awful if something happened to you. I mean, at least you are someone that doesn't make a fuss when things get bad."
Kimo growled.
Ok, she is definately split.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 am
Diz stared blankly as Dazeray replied to his question thinking to himself, suddenly Kimo jumped on his shoulder shaking him out of thought and he looked at the pair. Did they just have an arguement? as he thought it he knew it was a mistake and smacked himself in the side of his head as he knew the reply was immenent.

You idiot get it together and start listening! Geez, they just had a slight exchange of words while you were off daydreaming.

I wasn't asking you! Now quit talking. Diz heard Kimo talking to him while he argued with the chip in his head and just about made out what he had said. "Hmmm..." Diz replied as they continued walking before answering Kimo. I can see that, what do you propose we do?

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 am
I have been paying close attention at how this happened, and I have come to a conclusion. I'm pretty sure that if we can do something that will scare, surprise, or even shock her, then the 'good' Dazeray will come back. She split to begin with because of what she did to all those people at the hospital. It traumatized her I guess...
Kimo sighed and pawed at Diz's hair, letting his cat instincts take over him a bit to calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:33 am
Atlanta ran back to the warehouse, hoping Dazeray was still there. She needed a little bit of someone like herself. Bad Dazeray was becoming very close to her, it was so wonderful to see her do things just because, not worrying about the punishments. Upon seeing her with Diz and Kimo she sped up beside them. "Whatup? oh, sorry 'bout snapping earlier, Diz. So what are we talkin about?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 am
Diz grinned as Kimo pawed at one of the spikes of hair that had fallen down in front of him. Atlanta had come speeding up beside them and Diz raised an eyebrow. "Food." Was his reply to her question. "Don't worry about earlier I have worse arguements in my head." He replied jokingly even though it happened to be true. They entered the warehouse and Diz watched as the groups of lackies ran around sorting out boxes and re attaching various cameras to walls. "So what does everyone want to eat? These guys can get anything, and I mean ANYTHING." He asked as they came to a stop in front of a small group.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 am
Seth ignored what Atlanta had said and continued to enter the room he had after all just pulled the door off and he wasn't leaving until he found whatever it was the door was protecting. He hummed to himself as he walked around the room looking around until he found what he was looking for. "Oooooo... Nice! That's mine, this is mine, oh oh oh and that is sooo definitly mine!" He said as he rummaged through a safe in the corner of the room pulling out some what seemed to be priceless jewellery and stuffing it all inside his jacket's inside pocket. He stood up and was about to leave when he heard something.

"Hold it right there, buddy!" A voice from behind him said. "Now turn around. Slowly."

Seth done as he was told and turned to face the man, to his surprise there was more then just one there were seven guys all piled in the hallway and none had entered the room yet. Seth smiled and laughed at them as one had a gun aimed at him then charged straight at the group of men knowing none of them could avoid him. He literally used himself as a battering ram and charge through the men knocking them all flying as he continued to charge down the corridor. Quickly he flew down the stairs skipping most of them and dived through one of the windows and disappeared off down the street.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 am
Dazeray shrugged again.
"I don't care. Some Chinese food sounds good."
Kimo continued pawing at Diz's hair, Ah, yes. Sushi would be delicious!
Dazeray jerked her head in a nod, "Any objections?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 am
Diz looked at the guys infront of them. "No objections here." He replied to her rubbing his head then looking at Dazeray. "Go ahead and tell them what you want."

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am
Dazeray turned to one of the men and named off the food she wanted and added in a sushi request for Kimo.
"Well, what now?" she asked, turning to look at Diz.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 am
The question seemed catch Diz by surprise. "Now he will get your order... Just watch him it'll be easier then me explaining." He replied still looking at the man Dazeray had given the order to after a few seconds the man put a hand up to his chest mumbled a few words then vanished. "He'll be back in about ten minutes. Most people here have something special about them."

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 am
Dazeray nodded, oddly not surprised. Kimo mewed and swished his tail, staring at the buttons on Diz's vest.
"So, how long have you 'worked' here?" she asked curiously, eyeing Kimo.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games