Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

fiziali

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:59 pm
Fiziali realized she had insulted Jman by calling him a demon, and immediately felt embarassed and ashamed of herself. "I'm, umm...", she tried to apologize, stumbling over her words as she tried to find the right things to say without further insulting him, "I'm, uhh, really sorry that I, umm, I insulted you like that. When you stated it's what all demons and half breeds can use, I just automatically assumed..."

She stopped and paused for a minute, not sure what else to say. "I just...oohhh, forget I ever said anything. I really am very very sorry!", she exclaimed. Her face was beet red, and she felt like she was burning up with embarassment, so she lowered her head as if trying to hide her shame.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:16 pm
fiziali
Fiziali realized she had insulted Jman by calling him a demon, and immediately felt embarassed and ashamed of herself. "I'm, umm...", she tried to apologize, stumbling over her words as she tried to find the right things to say without further insulting him, "I'm, uhh, really sorry that I, umm, I insulted you like that. When you stated it's what all demons and half breeds can use, I just automatically assumed..."

She stopped and paused for a minute, not sure what else to say. "I just...oohhh, forget I ever said anything. I really am very very sorry!", she exclaimed. Her face was beet red, and she felt like she was burning up with embarassment, so she lowered her head as if trying to hide her shame.

It's ok. you would probably think that I'm a full demon if you saw me with out the High magic that bleaches Hirasumas feathers and my hair white. But I just want to clairfy that I am in deed a Half breed.  

Jman05

fiziali

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:36 pm
Thinking to herself, Ok, so it seems he's not happy about the demon half of himself. That's a good thing...I guess. It's at least more comforting to me then, knowing I was right about him being friendly, and not having to fear anything from him.

Smiling again at Jman, feeling a little better about herself and her mistake, Fiziali said, "I understand, you're a half-breed. I really didn't mean to offend you, and I am truly sorry. I'm glad you shared this information with me. I feel I know you a little better now, and the fact that you told me, makes me realize you trust me, at least a little bit."

This was true, and she knew it, though she felt she didn't deserve it after her offending statement to him. She was grateful to him for putting some trust in her. She would have to think about what she could do to show him that she trusted him too, for she had no great revalations like his.

Sitting back in her chair, and resting her chin on her right hand in a thoughtful position, she tried to think of something she could tell him.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Kitune walked into the bar, never looking up from the clipboard he was scribbling on. Sitting on his head was a white rabbit with long flopy ears. Even though he didn't look up, he avoided any obsticles in his way and made his way to an empty table. Embeded into his belt were six colored stones Blue, Brown, Red, Purple, White, and Yellow. The eyes of a few shady characters were drawn to the belt but quickly glanced away when he finally looked up to give them a glare. He doesn't convers with anyone, but a slite mumbling is heard when listening close.  

Minish233

candice_michelle123

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:19 pm
*walks in*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Semp walks in and looks around and say: "Im new here cool can i get some help? confused Im trying to find some quests i dont think this is the right place. crying Can anyone point me in the right direction. arrow "  

Sempronio

Jman05

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:27 pm
fiziali
Thinking to herself, Ok, so it seems he's not happy about the demon half of himself. That's a good thing...I guess. It's at least more comforting to me then, knowing I was right about him being friendly, and not having to fear anything from him.

Smiling again at Jman, feeling a little better about herself and her mistake, Fiziali said, "I understand, you're a half-breed. I really didn't mean to offend you, and I am truly sorry. I'm glad you shared this information with me. I feel I know you a little better now, and the fact that you told me, makes me realize you trust me, at least a little bit."

This was true, and she knew it, though she felt she didn't deserve it after her offending statement to him. She was grateful to him for putting some trust in her. She would have to think about what she could do to show him that she trusted him too, for she had no great revalations like his.

Sitting back in her chair, and resting her chin on her right hand in a thoughtful position, she tried to think of something she could tell him.
quietly looks down at his arm watching the goo drip gathering a small amount and watching it form into a small cup on the table."well now that you know about my powers I guess that I can use my free cups" another black hole appears in the air and Jman reaches in pulling out a bottle of otem. still buzzing from his rum he pours some of the low proof drink in his small black cup. as he reclines. his arm dangleing at his side his middle finger twitches and a small smile appears on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 am
this is funny lol  

Scarface the Kid

stealingpurplefromlife

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:50 am
- Erica slowly walked her way over to the bar, hoping no one will notice her rags. She timidly grabs a chair and sits without lifting her head to look around like she normally would; yet this place seemed so distant then the normal rural bars she would attend. -  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:48 am
Nallenthro, distracted, enters the bar. His eyes seem to gaze about the room, not really focusing on anything. He bumps into Erica's chair while walking to the next seat over then glances down to see the top of her head.  

Nallenthro

Genetic Virus

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:25 pm
Shadow walks in triping over a local drunkard. "Dr Pepper...please..." he says talking to the bartender.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:58 am
Jinn walked around, she headed back to the bar 'Cream soda please' her eyes staring at the door, she sighed as she nipped from her drink  

robinkrips

x__elloxlovex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:57 am
!

definitely posting just for gold...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am
- Erica looks up from her table and stares into Nallenthro's eyes. " He looks interesting enough", she thought to herself and smiled at Nallenthro, hoping to make a new friend while she figited with her clothes and wished for the second time that day in less then five minites that she had something better to wear-  

stealingpurplefromlife

Tipsy Citizen

fiziali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:53 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was in the hospital since last Saturday and didn't get home til yesterday evening. I'm back now though))

Fiziali watched curiously as Jman materialized his cup from the black matter then took a drink.

"Wow, now that was something!", she exclaimed. "Sweety, you could have done that a while back, it wouldn't have bothered me one bit.", she smiled sweetly at him. She patted his hand gently, then set her own hand on the table between them, and with her other hand, took a sip from her drink.

Noticing a new round of patrons in the bar, she realized it was getting quite late, but Fiziali didn't care. She would sit and talk with Jman all night, if he wanted.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games